El Dorado Mazda Chevrolet

2300 N. Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

New 866-459-5097
Used 866-662-4186
Service 888-333-3628

Been looking for a new Mazda or Chevrolet? Your search is over!

Great service and customer relations

by from Leonard, TX |

Chris Elliott went out of his way to make sure my first visit to the dealership and the service I received for my truck was the top notch, and has made me a permanent customer. Hard to find that level of customer relations and service these days, and very much appreciated.

January 28, 2014

Robert, we thank you for this excellent review! I'm pleased to hear that Chris went out of his way to make sure your visit was top notch. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Until next time, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, David Kennedy, Chevy Service Manager - 972-569-0101 - dkennedy@eldoradomotors.com

Truck maintenance

by from McKinney, Texas |

Chris did a great job getting me in and out for the maintenance work on my truck and my truck got washed which was an added bonus.

January 28, 2014

Hello Keith! We appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We are glad that you were assisted by Chris, and that he did an excellent job! We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Come see us again for your future car buying and service needs. Best regards, David Kennedy - Chevy Service Manager - dkennedy@eldoradomotors.com - 972-569-0101

Awsome Dealership!!

by from McKinney, TX |

I want to share my great experience at El Dorado Chevrolet in McKinney TX. I had been looking for a pickup for the past 6 months. I was looking at Dodge and also Ford. I looked on line and then would go to the dealership and they would not have that perfect pickup that I wanted. I have to tell you that my entire experience at El Dorado Chevrolet was great. Everything from Mary Sue that called me in response to my online request to Bobby who was very patient with me and showed me many diffent vehicles but never complained to Jason at the prescreaning desk to Tom in the back who had us sign all those papers. I did not get handed off to different salesman like I did at other dealerships. In my eyes the sales department in comparable to a well oiled machine. I just cant say enough good things about my experinece at this dealership. No one promted me to say all of these things from my heart. I am in the service business myself and I know good customer service when I see and experinece it.

January 28, 2014

Mark, we appreciate this excellent review! I'm pleased to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. It's wonderful to hear our staff treated you with respect and professionalism. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Joe Aguilar, Sales Manager - jaguilar@eldoradomotors.com

Great service

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Went in for an oil change....everybody was nice..Anita waited on me...she is very nice and sweet....I loved the fact that it did not take long for them to do the oil change...

January 27, 2014

Hi Erica! It is wonderful to hear that Anita and the rest of our staff at El Dorado Chevrolet were able to provide you with a great experience during your last visit! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, David Kennedy, Chevy Service Manager - dkennedy@eldoradomotors.com - 972-569-0101

Excellent,friendly,timely,profesional,service

by from Fairview,TX 75069 |

I have all ways had good relations in Sales as well Service with El Dorado Chevrolet and will continue to do so in the future.

January 27, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that our El Dorado Chevrolet team was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Best, Joe Aguilar, Sales Manager - jaguilar@eldoradomotors.com

Oil change

by from McKinney tx |

Took quite awhile but I realize it was a holiday for many people so I knew it would take longer. After I picked it up and drove off I realized you hadn't changed my oil sticker on the windshield so I had to turn around and come back. In a visit six months or so ago, I told the service person my car jerked hard when the car would pick up speed. She told me it was probably because it needed an oil change. However, about two months after that, the transmission went out. I took it to stonebriar to have it repaired. I don't feel like I was taken seriously on that problem.

January 23, 2014

Julie, On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for your negative experience at our dealership. Attaining 100 percent customer satisfaction is among our top priorities, and it is disappointing to hear this was not your experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this situation with you further, so I can begin to regain your trust. Please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, David Kennedy, Chevy Service Manager, dkennedy@eldoradomotors.com, 972-569-0101

Overall great process

by from Irving, Texas |

Steve Miller has been the greatest auto seller I have ever worked with. He did everything that he could to work around my schedule to get the SUV that I've always wanted. When I decide to get another truck I will go back to El Dorado for another vehicle.

January 11, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Hunter! I'm pleased to hear that Steve was the greatest salesman you've ever worked with. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service! We hope to see you again for your future car buying and service needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Joe Aguilar, Sales Manager - jaguilar@eldoradomotors.com

by from McKinney, TX |

David Perry was excellent! He made the experience very hassle free and made us feel very comfortable with the whole experience! Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions and taking your time with us!

January 5, 2014

Thank you for this review, Ross! I'm pleased to hear that David was excellent and made your experience hassle-free. We strive to make the car buying process as smooth as possible. We hope to see you again in the future! Until next time, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Joe Aguilar, Sales Manager - jaguilar@eldoradomotors.com

Excellent service work.

by from Pottsboro, Texas |

I took my new Chevrolet Malibu in for service at Eldorado Chevrolet on 12/16/2013. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The work was done as promised in a timely manner, so I was able to wait at the dealership for the work to be completed. Thanks to the staff at Eldorado!!!

January 5, 2014

Thank you for this 5-star review! I'm pleased to hear you received excellent service during your visit. I'm glad our staff was extremely courteous and helpful! We hope to see you again in the future. Until next time, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, David Kennedy, Chevy Service Manager - 972-569-0101 - dkennedy@eldoradomotors.com

Wonderful Experience Purchasing a vehicle

by from Melissa, Tx. |

I had an excellent experience at Eldorado Chevrolet purchasing my new Chevrolet Malibu. I received personal assistance from the entire staff from the time I walked into the dealership until I left with my new vehicle. Salesman Bobby Stark and Joe the Sales Manager worked with me for several days to make my purchase as affordable as possible. Thank you to the entire staff of Eldorado Chevrolet!!!

January 5, 2014

Thank you for this review! I'm pleased to hear you had an excellent experience purchasing your new Malibu. We strive to provide our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism. We look forward to working with you in the future! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Joe Aguilar, Sales Manager - jaguilar@eldoradomotors.com