Centennial Toyota

6551 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89149

New 888-885-0012
Used 888-960-9334
Service 888-885-1479

There Are Many Reasons Toyota Is #1. Come See Them For Yourself At Centennial Toyota.

My best car shopping!

by from Las Vegas |

This was the best car shopping experience I have had at a dealership. Everyone answered all my questions and really seemed to care about what I wanted.

Thank you very much Centennial from Jayson Wells.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Thank you Centennial Toyota. I had a great time there and I will recommend Randy Brooks, Glenn, and Anthony Woods. These to wonderful people will go out of the way to make there guest happy . Look them up on google reviews. I was very happy to write this good review for them in a heart beat. Thank you for your house warming welcome event.

April 7, 2014

Hi Jayson, Thank you for this very kind review. We are so happy to hear that Randy, Brooks, Glenn, and Anthony treated you so well and you loved the service you received. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business. Let us know if you ever need anything. - Centennial Toyota

Online Shopping Experience

by from Pahrump, Nc |

Recently contacted them regarding an F350 they had. Received phone calls from 2-3 people wanting me to come in for a test drive. Told them price was more than we wanted to pay. A couple days later started getting emails for a Tundra they had. Told them wasn't interested in a Tundra. They sent a follow up email on the F350 which they no longer had asking if I was still interested. I unaubcribed to their emails and still was getting emails regarding Tundras. Not happy about that.

January 20, 2014

Hello Gary! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Sorry to hear about your negative experience in dealing with our sales department, as well as for any frustration we caused you. Your email address has been removed. We would like the chance to gain more insight about your inquiry, please contact us at 702-942-3865, and ask for our sales manager, Peter Cornish. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards a resolution.

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Their customer service is awesome! Even though they new ahead of time I was not buying a vehicle they gave me all their attention and asnwer all my questions. I am helping my son by his first new car. Since he is in the military he has not much time to shop around. My son has a set amount to buy a Rav4 and Centennial Toyota is will to work with him to get him what he wants. And if you ask me I think that is great.

Knowledgeable, personable & helpful

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our usually dreaded negotiations were less stressful thanks to the knowledgeable and very personable sales people we were fortunate to meet! Mike was the best informed and helpful and pleasant salesman we've ever met (out of a dozen+)! Manny & James were also helpful and personable. We will recommend and refer to all of them!

I will be a repeat customer!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Buying a car is jot a very enjoyable experience, as we all know, but the time i spent here was actually enjoyable. My salesman Slade was friendly and understanding of my needs and wants in a car and payments, he and his manager worked very hard on making me happy and made me feel like I wasn't being a pest (even though I really was lol). I drive away in the perfect car with the perfect payment and warranty. Thank you Centennial Toyota for the great experience, I will be a long time customer from here on out.

Very disappointed

by from Las Vegas |

I won't go back here because these people were pushy and rude. It reminded me of the day when they would hold you hostage until you caved. They all became very angry when we wanted to go home and sleep on it. We'll go somewhere else.

October 31, 2012

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.We are sorry to hear you did not have a great experience.That is not the type of service that we strive to provide.Please reach out to me directly at pcornish@centennialtoyota.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation.Again I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. Sincerely, Peter Cornish Sales Manager

Excellent service!

by from Henderson NV |

Treated very well with excellent service and understanding, patient salesmen. I am very happy with the entire buying process at Centennial Toyota. Also received a fair deal for my trade-in.

This dealer sucks

by from Las Vegas |

I visited this dealer to buy a new Toyota.....STAY AWAY! I traded my 2010 Honda Civic for a 2012 Nissan Altima. After 2 weeks, I finally got a call to come and pick up my green slip so I could register my new car with the Nevada DMV. I register the car, one week later I get a call from my lender on my OLD CAR I TRADED IN....LOOKING FOR PAYMENT. It is now 28 days since I traded the car in- I have the green slip, registered the new car in my name with the DMV. I call the new lender AND AM TOLD- WE DID NOT FUND YOUR LOAN- THE APPLICATION WAS DENIED. I then go back to the dealership---WE NO LONGER HAVE YOUR CAR YOU TRADED IN- IT HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!....HOW DO YOU SELL A CAR THAT YOU DON'T OWN? I now have a car I can't get financing for and I have an auto loan on a car that has been sold to someone else. THIS DEALERSHIP STINKS! THEY ARE DISHONEST! STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!!! THEY ALSO TOOK MY 1,000 DOLLAR DOWN PAYMENT AND REFUSE TO RETURN IT.

July 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. This is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at pcornish@centennialtoyota.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated.

very good

by from Nevada |

Smooth process and very helpful staff. Was treated really well and can't complain about anything- would definitely go back.

Informative & knowledgeable

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Great location and facility. Friendly employees. Very informative & knowledgeable. Helpful, nice and friendly. Very personable and acknowledged our needs.