Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Service 888-542-0236

2013 Walter P. Chrysler Award Dealership

Excellent Customer Service

by from Dallas,TX |

Went in to look at a vehicle and received great service. It was an hour or 2 before closing and they stayed 2 hours after closing to help close the deal. Everyone was very helpful and not pushy. I received great advice and they helped choose the right car for me.

July 16, 2013

Bad dealership experience on 2015 dodge challenger

by from atlanta ga |

I am a USAA customer trying to trade in my 13 challenger for a 15 chally r/t .. they said they were the only dealer with a 15 rt so i drove a whole hour to see it to find out they dont have it on the lot but dont have 1 i wanted or any at all, then couldnt finance me.. i went to landmark dodge in mt zion where i got my 13 and ive been financed my car note was reduced and i have it pre ordered already with all features.. go to the Giant aka landmark. Plus it looked like a used car dealership. Lol

October 6, 2014

We apologize for not being able to provide you with a satisfactory experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future.

STAY AWAY!!!! Will change price!

by from Aubrey, TX |

Please do not go to this place. They made a deal with me on a Jeep Grand Cherokee and when we entered the finance office the price went up by over $2000 dollars and even above the price advertised online! The sales manager (Todd) and I agreed on a price, both signed on it, then he later said he could not honor the deal because they would lose too much money. WHAT?!? Why would you make the deal in the first place? and then try to sneak in the money later. Finance office was a complete joke, Donald was very condescending and made it seem like it was our problem and that we should just be okay with the price increase. I cannot believe this dealership would not honor the deal that they made, and they completely ruined my buying experience, I gladly walked out after they refused to make good on our deal. It's really unfortunate because our salesman was phenomenal and a joy to work with, but his manager have no clue what they are doing and just truly don't care about the customer.

October 6, 2014

Hi Christina, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I sincerely apologize for what you experienced in our sales department and would like to speak with you to find a fair solution to your problem. Please contact me at 214-319-1407. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business. I look forward to speaking with you. Jon Weinzapfel, General Manager

Positive and Respectful

by from Dallas, TX |

I want to thank the entire Internet sales team, from Mr. Kelley, to Joe and then Dan Lowry...very positive, never heard a no, Noooooo one was condescending, and they tried to make a sincere effort to get us a vehicle. It didn't work ultimately, however, we will give them a shot next time we are buying a car!!!!!!!

February 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I hope that next time you are in the market for a new car, you give us another opportunity. We hope to see you soon! Shawn Swenson, General Manager

OUTSTANDING: Long Wait was the only downside!

by from Dallas, TX |

Using Cars.com, I found the EXACT car I wanted. While I was hesitant to buy it from Dallas Dodge (a non-Lexus dealer), I felt it was worth it to get the precise car I wanted. The test drive and evaluation process went very well. The only problem I had was with the long, extended waiting periods between "getting approval from the sales manager" (during which, I was sitting in an open "bull pen" with 4 or 5 other prospective buyers) or getting in line for the finance manager. The whole process took over 4 hours. While this was annoying, it was the last day of the year and there were a LOT of customers in line to purchase, so I can certainly understand. With most car dealerships, they give you a price and by the time you're through with the finance manager, you're paying $50 more bucks a month for the upsell ... not what you anticipated. This was NOT the case with Dallas Dodge. I came out of the financing process with more value and a lower interest rate than I expected ... just the opposite of what I expected. In the end, I would definitely buy another car from Dallas Dodge!!!

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that your experience with us was great overall and I apologize for the wait. I hope that we can continue exceeding your expectations every time you come in. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Shawn Swenson, General Manager

Good Experience

by from Flower Mound TX |

Went to view a used 2012 Nissan Sentra that we wound up buying for my son. The car itself was way above average in my opinion; very clean inside and out, with no damage, and was as represented on the internet. Billy Fritz was our salesperson, and as a salesperson myself, I appreciated the low key and professional manner, and he did what he should have done - let the car sell itself. My son learned a lot that day...about what to do and what not to do when buying/selling a car.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a comfortable car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope your son enjoys his Sentra!!

im still waiting

by from brownsville tx |

I ask for a car . I told the seller that I haven't in town but I will travel to take the car . He told me that he will send me more pictures of the vehicle and im still waiting

July 19, 2013

We are sorry for the inconvenience, we truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide.

Great Service!!

by from Mansfield TX |

This is a great dealership!!! I live in Mansfield and I drive all the way out to this dealership to buy cars. I've bought 5 cars from this dealership and will never go anywhere else. This dealership is amazing and the salesman and managers are great and very helpful! Todd, The New Car Manager, I talked with and he was very friendly,helpful, great and very patient with me. Go see them and get you a new car today!!

July 19, 2013

Will never look for a vehicle at this dealership.

by from Lewisville, Tx |

First the salesman wouldn't listen to what I was saying when I said I had financing in place. Second they tried to tell me my finance company didn't check my credit. Third they did not work with my finance company without a hassle. They seemed to think if I wasn't using their financing that they didn't need to help me. I will never look for another vehicle at this dealership no matter what deals I miss out on.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

Nice place!

by from Dallas, TX |

This is the nicest Dodge dealer I have purchased from (this is my 4th). Very clean. Nice setup. Lots of vehicle options. Management seems solid. The salesman I worked with...annoying as can be. Called me 3-5x a day for 2 days! Hard to understand what he was saying so never bothered to answer or listen to the voicemail as his accent was so heavy. This is AFTER I agreed to buy the car and had it set aside, set and appointment time, met the manager, etc. It was a done deal, ALL details negotiated and agreed on. I have done sales long enough to know, it's not a deal until it's signed and paid in full...but this is as close to it as could be. 1 call I expected but 7-8 nearly blew the deal to be honest. All things considered, great dealership and the easiest car purchase I have had. I would go there for any warranty work as well as the service department seemed to really have it together but it's 40 minutes from my house...

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your Dodge!!

Great buying experience!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Roberto and the team at Dallas Dodge went out of their way to ensure I got the car with all of my requested options while keeping the cost within my approved budget for a company car purchase. Thanks for all of your patience dealing with the very long process of obtaining corporate approval and the formallities to complete the sale and most of all for honoring the price. This is a great dealership to do business with!!!