Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

New 877-803-0408
Used 888-481-4755
Service 877-289-2755

Great communication and attention to detail

by from Pullman, WA. |

I have nothing but great things to say from this dealership. I purchased a GX from them over the internet and have been impressed by the professionalism and the outstanding communication I have received from their internet salesperson- Adimika!! I purchased the car sight-unseen and all of my initial concerns of purchasing a car this way were "laid to rest". I am confident I am getting the car as advertised at a very reasonable price. I am having it shipped up to my home in the state of Washington from California. I would recommend them to anyone. It truly has been a great buying experience!!!!

Hadi Noori is the BEST! True PRO!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I went to buy my first Lexus from Santa Monica and searched around at Glendale but no one was as professional as Hadi Noori. Hadi showed me what I wanted unlike other dealerships very quickly and professionally - giving me straight answers and smiling the whole time! I will visit again just to say hello! All my family and friends already know about Hadi and I wish him the very best! THANK YOU!!!

IS 350 f sport

by from North Hollywood |

Thanks Hadi your the best. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse love my new car. Your amazing Hadi.

Thanks Hadi I love my new IS 350

by from Beverly Hills |

I love this dealership I got my dream car. Hadi the salesman was amazing overall. Helped me with the whole process electellent customer service amazing prices. Go see Hadi he will make sure you leave there satisfied.

Hadi Noori is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Glendale CA |

Hadi was our go to guy. He is extremely friendly and extremely knowledgable. He made the car buying experience very enjoyable and smooth. Before Jim Falk, we had went to Glendale Lexus... horrible experience - overpriced. We got the best deal with Jim Falk. If you need someone, ask for Hadi Noori. He will take care of you!

Ask to many questions

by from LA, CA |

Internet sales was accommodating. Replied fast but didn't answer my question. Took two emails to get an answer to, "what color is the interior". Should of had pictures. Didn't like that they kept contacting me after I told them I had already purchased a car.

Test driving and buying

by from Tehachapi, CA |

Feng Li was a very friendly, knowledgeable salesman who took the car off the market until I test drove and decided to buy. Honest about costs buying the car. No added unexpected costs.

If you want to waste your time

by from orange county |

Called first to check, then drove almost 2 hours to find out that the sales person made a mistake; the rx450h advertised on cars.com were supposedly just sold, and had another car pushed on me. Guessed common tactic to get customer into their dealership. Wanted to check with the Manager, the guy had the look and attitude of "how dare you waste my time". Is it because it's Beverly Hill? Whatever... Don't waste your time.

Good dealer

by from los angeles, ca |

Very easy buying experience. Our salesperson Huey was very friendly, patient, knowledgeable and fun to be with. Had a bad experience the manager Robert. He was disrespectful and couldn't be bothered to leave his office to clear up some questions regarding our trade in. The facility is in urgent need of a remodel but the staff does seem very professional.

Very substandard dealership.

by from Westwood |

This is a very substandard dealership with an uneducated staff that is not very helpful. This dealership is all about the money and not customer service. Any Lexus dealership would be a better choice than this one. It is an embaressment to Lexus that a dealership like this even exists.

EXCELLENT Service by Mr. Enrique Carvajal !!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I consider myself a Fortunate man, for having been taken care at LEXUS by Mr. Enrique Carvajal. I met Enrique at Lexus Santa Monica, in May 2010, when I had a GS 350. Enrique showed me then an IS 250 C, which I consider, so far, the Best Car I've ever had: the shape; the size; open air choice; the impeccable drive; etc., etc. As I wish to continue with an IS 250 C, I wanted to know my options, and I contacted Enrique, who is now working in LEXUS of Beverly Hills. Once again, Enrique greeted me as a Special Customer, and offered me a 2013 IS 250 C which I'm joyfully driving now. Mr. Carvajal is a pleasant, respectful, reliable, and efficient person, and surely LEXUS must be quite Fortunate to have him in its Team. Gustavo H. Vintas