Alan Browne Chevrolet

Service 877-282-7386

Exceeding Expectations

bad raider

by from covington, in |

They give excellent deals for the vehicles. The sales people are excellent and knowledgeable. If there is an issue they try and fix it the correct way. The was an excellect experience and they are not pushy. They give the information you needed and then let you make the decision you want.

Awesome service!

by from Dekalb, IL |

My mom just bought a 1999 Grand Marquis from here. She absolutely loves it. Destinee was very helpful and so patient. That's what you need when buying a car. Everyone here at Alan Browne is so nice. I'm so glad we found this place for our car buying experience.

Grea experience

by from colona Illinois |

Was looking for a used truck found one online with Alan Browne Chevrolet when I emailed got a call and email the next day. We set up a time to take a test drive. I drove 100 miles for a test drive and am glad I did. I purchased the truck and got a great deal. Destinee was great she worked with me to get just what I wanted. Thanks to everyone involved I am a very satisfied customer

Great Experience w Allan Browne Chevy Keith Vavra

by from Cherry Valley, IL |

Just bought a new Chevy Avalanche from Keith thru Alan Browne Chevy. I have bought vehicles with Keith before and was very happy with him as usual, and with the new organization he is with.

excellent service, will buy again

by from chicago, il |

Greeted kindly, was not rushed or forced into buying. Bought a used car after a week of test driving various vehicles. Would recommend to family and friends. Bonus with the free donuts!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Genoa,il |

Very nice selection and good pricing! Sales people were very helpful!

Searching for Used Car

by from Yorkville, IL |

Have dealt with this dealership in the past, very smooth and helpful process. Excellent customer service by J. Parson's, sales rep. Would recommend Dealership.

Awesome Vehicle and tremendous service

by from Bloomingdale, MI. |

We looked online for a newer Tahoe and inquired online, in which we received a phone call the next day and they were very nice and not pushy.We put a deposit on the Truck site unseen based on the salespersons review and then drove nearly 4 hours to pick it up and we have never been so happy with our purchase, which was a 2011 Tahoe that was just like new.The only thing that happened that was negative was when they took the sticker off the window,they used a razor blade that peeled our tint, but they promised to reimburse us for the repair.

Needed Immediate Repair

by from Genoa, Il |

We had an ongoing noise that a mechanic finally identified as a wheel bearing. After a call to our purchasing dealer, we could not get serviced until after the holidays. We called Alan Browne Chevrolet and they were able to immediately get us in, repair the issue and get us back into a safe driving car for the holidays. They also did some additional work without any charge, because we were long time Chevy customers. We liked the personal service and their going the extra mile to make our car safe.

Great Service

by from Genoa, IL |

Service appointment was on time with freindly personel, qualifies mechanics and honest and fair service performed.

Alan Browne Chevrolet, great people and experience

by from Queensbury, NY |

Looked for a few weeks all across the country for my preowned 2010 Chevrolet Suburman LT before my search came to an end at Alan Browne Chevrolet and happy it did. This was a long distance purchase me being in NY and they in IL but these guys were great. Car was well described and they were very willing to my every request. Nick and Jim were great to deal with which made for a great overall experience. Flew in and drove home happy as can be. Anyone looking for a clean car from an honest dealer need not look any futher than Alan Browne Chevrolet Thanks guys! Eric Queensbury, NY