Alan Browne Chevrolet

700 Pearson Drive, Genoa, IL 60135

New 888-658-2340 New 888-658-2340
Used 888-329-6383 Used 888-329-6383
Service 877-282-7386 Service 877-282-7386

A Short Drive for Big Savings!

bad raider

by from covington, in |

They give excellent deals for the vehicles. The sales people are excellent and knowledgeable. If there is an issue they try and fix it the correct way. The was an excellect experience and they are not pushy. They give the information you needed and then let you make the decision you want.

Never buy a used vehicle here.

by from Aurora,il |

great dealership, just way too overpriced junk cars, i purchased a 1991 gmc sierra from here and a week later it was broken and needed over 10,000 in repairs.

NEVER GO THERE

by from chicago |

Most of the used cars there are JUNK, spend your hard earned money elseware

Great experience! Treated like family

by from Genoa, IL |

I went into the dealership without a clear idea of what I was looking for in my next vehicle. My husband and I were first greeted by Derek who was so knowledgeable, kind, and patient with me as I checked out and test drove several different options. He helped me narrow down my search by balancing what I liked with what I could afford. He was not pushy and worked hard to accommodate our needs. After meeting with Derek, we knew we wanted to do business at Alan Browne. When my husband and I returned a few days later, we worked with Destinee who was just as great. She already had an idea of what we were looking for and helped us to finalize our decision. She was simply delightful to work with and made the car buying experience less stressful. The owner, Phil, was able to get us a great deal and we left as very happy customers. Throughout this experience, we also had interactions with Adrienne, Jason, and Jim. We were treated with kindness and respect by everyone. This group goes out of their way to make the customer feel welcomed, cared for, and satisfied. We will definitely return to Alan Browne for our next purchase.

Great experience! Treated like family

Wolf in Sheeps clothing

by from Naperville IL |

I contacted this deal regarding a used vehicle, After speaking to a sales associate, I set an appointment to see the vehicle the next afternoon. I let the associate know I was an hour away from the dealer. The next afternoon I made the hour trip in the pouring rain to test drive the used vehicle. When I arrived at the dealer the person I had an appointment with was busy, I was handed off then notified the vehicle I came to see was mysteriously sold earlier that morning. I was not notified of this, and no one seemed to care I had driven an hour out of my way on a Sat afternoon in the pouring rain for nothing. I got the typical we have several "OTHER" vehicles to choose from. meaning more expensive. Cars dealers have a bad reputation as it is and this was by far the worst I have experienced in my 23 years of car shopping. Spend your money elsewhere!

Great Service!

by from Genoa, IL |

I recently bought a new car at Alan Browne Chevy in Genoa. The service was impeccable. The car salesperson, Destinee, was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and nice. Any questions I asked, if she did not know she was sure to find out for me. The financier went out of his way to make sure I had the best rate on the car and also a monthly rate I was comfortable with. This was the best and easiest car buying experience of my life. Would definitely recommend this dealer and Destinee to anyone buying a new or used car! (BTW they can get any car brand for you, not just Chevy's)

Love my car

by from Genoa |

Phil, Destinee, and the team really helped me out. Even down to monthly payments and my trade in value was phenomenal. They picked out a vehicle that fits my daily needs. I'm beyond happy with my vehicle and highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Dealership would recommend

by from Dekalb IL |

I bought a 2010 Equinox from Adrienne Forbes at Alan Browne. She was extremely professional without being pushy and was patient while I test drove multiple cars. After deciding the financial and management team all worked together to help me get my dream car. I purchased the warranty which has been well worth it. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and I would absolutely go back to purchase another car there!

kerry lies

by from genoa , Il |

I purchased my car from them back in 2012 and always got it serviced there one day I took my vehicle in because it was acting up to get it diagnosed and an estimate to fix it KERRY said I need a needed to pay $800 for something that may fix my car or I would need a new engine I disagreed and went to a great and honest macnic in Kingston turned out to be a $60 cam phazer definitely never going back horrible experienceand was my mistake cause it wwasn't the first time Kerry had lied to me but sure was the last !