Alan Browne Chevrolet

700 Pearson Drive, Genoa, IL 60135

New 888-658-2340
Used 888-329-6383
Service 877-282-7386

Come in for our GM Black Friday sale today! A Short Drive for Big Savings!

bad raider

by from covington, in |

They give excellent deals for the vehicles. The sales people are excellent and knowledgeable. If there is an issue they try and fix it the correct way. The was an excellect experience and they are not pushy. They give the information you needed and then let you make the decision you want.

Love my car

by from Genoa |

Phil, Destinee, and the team really helped me out. Even down to monthly payments and my trade in value was phenomenal. They picked out a vehicle that fits my daily needs. I'm beyond happy with my vehicle and highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Dealership would recommend

by from Dekalb IL |

I bought a 2010 Equinox from Adrienne Forbes at Alan Browne. She was extremely professional without being pushy and was patient while I test drove multiple cars. After deciding the financial and management team all worked together to help me get my dream car. I purchased the warranty which has been well worth it. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and I would absolutely go back to purchase another car there!

kerry lies

by from genoa , Il |

I purchased my car from them back in 2012 and always got it serviced there one day I took my vehicle in because it was acting up to get it diagnosed and an estimate to fix it KERRY said I need a needed to pay $800 for something that may fix my car or I would need a new engine I disagreed and went to a great and honest macnic in Kingston turned out to be a $60 cam phazer definitely never going back horrible experienceand was my mistake cause it wwasn't the first time Kerry had lied to me but sure was the last !

Didn't But the Vehicle, but had a great experience

by from Oostburg WI |

Found a 2003 Chevy Express 1500 with the top of the line Explorer Conversion Package on-line. Living almost 3 hours away I had many phone call and inquiries with Destinee and Jason. Both we very courteous, professional and really listened to my budget constraints and need for a quality vehicle. They worked hard to get down to my price point and helped to secure various financing options before ever having to come down to the dealership. Drove down to see the vehicle and test drive it. The mechanics on the van were great, but a few finishing items were not up to the standard I was expecting. The General Manager Phil got involved and gave me numerous options on how to proceed - he was willing to drop the price to cover the repairs if I wanted them done closer to my home or he said he would price out repairs, perform them and deliver it to us 3 hours away. He was very concious of our investment of time and gas driving down to the dealership. We chose to have him take care of the repairs, which he followed up on quickly. Unfortunately for Phil and Alan Browne Chevrolet, we found a newer vehicle on the ride home for the same price very close to our home and purchased that the next morning. I spoke to Phil about our change of heart and instead of being upset or feeling betrayed, he was genuinely happy for us and held no ill will. I was very impressed. He is going ahead with the repairs anyways and someone is going to get a great conversion van very soon. I will definitely give Phil, Jason, and Destinee a chance to earn my business next time I am in the market for a new or used vehicle. Great experience with an honest dealer.

Awesome service!

by from Dekalb, IL |

My mom just bought a 1999 Grand Marquis from here. She absolutely loves it. Destinee was very helpful and so patient. That's what you need when buying a car. Everyone here at Alan Browne is so nice. I'm so glad we found this place for our car buying experience.

Grea experience

by from colona Illinois |

Was looking for a used truck found one online with Alan Browne Chevrolet when I emailed got a call and email the next day. We set up a time to take a test drive. I drove 100 miles for a test drive and am glad I did. I purchased the truck and got a great deal. Destinee was great she worked with me to get just what I wanted. Thanks to everyone involved I am a very satisfied customer

Great Experience w Allan Browne Chevy Keith Vavra

by from Cherry Valley, IL |

Just bought a new Chevy Avalanche from Keith thru Alan Browne Chevy. I have bought vehicles with Keith before and was very happy with him as usual, and with the new organization he is with.

excellent service, will buy again

by from chicago, il |

Greeted kindly, was not rushed or forced into buying. Bought a used car after a week of test driving various vehicles. Would recommend to family and friends. Bonus with the free donuts!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Genoa,il |

Very nice selection and good pricing! Sales people were very helpful!

Searching for Used Car

by from Yorkville, IL |

Have dealt with this dealership in the past, very smooth and helpful process. Excellent customer service by J. Parson's, sales rep. Would recommend Dealership.