Ken Wilson Ford

Service 888-408-7582

WNC's Largest Ford Dealership

Worth the Drive

by from Kingsport, TN |

Want an easy car buying experience? Work with these guys. I don't live all that close to Ken Wilson Ford but they sure did make it worth my time to drive over there to get my new ride. I only wish I lived closer so I could go there for regular service and maintenance.

December 20, 2013

We're glad to hear from our friends from over the mountains! Thanks for sharing your feedback, and we're happy to see that you had a great experience!

Never called me.

by from Hendersonville NC |

They never called me back even though I sent 2 requests through cars.com

August 23, 2014

I'm truly sorry to hear that your request was never answered. We do try to respond to every inquiry we get within an hour of receiving it, so I'm not sure how your request was lost. If you'd like, our Internet department would be more than happy to assist you, and to try to figure out how and why your requests went unanswered. If you call our dealership at 828-648-2313, please ask to speak with Frank Towson, the Internet department manager. He would be glad to help. Thank you, and again, I'm very sorry to hear that your requests were unanswered. -- Eric Bridges Digital Media Coordinator Ken Wilson Ford

Jewell Lipham

by from Canton. North Carolina |

I drove a wagon from Ken Wilson`s for a number of years and could not ask for better service.

August 13, 2014

Hi Jewell, Thanks so much for your kind words and doing business with Ken Wilson Ford!

Very nice customer service

by from Sacramento, Ca |

I live out here in California. I found the vehicle I was interested in and was promptly contacted by Frank. We communicated both by phone and email. He was professional, informative, helpful, and wasn't pushy at all. I thoroughly enjoyed communicating with him and would recommend him and his dealership anytime.

May 5, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation! We do strive to make the car buying process as easy and helpful as possible, and we're glad to hear that you had such a good experience.

PJ & Cheryl from Cashiers, NC

by from Cashiers, NC |

These guys are good, they have a large inventory to select from and our sales guy was very knowledgable about the truck we bought. He has even checked in with us to answer any questions that may have come up after delivery. We had a trade in, determined what we needed for it from KBB and Ken Wilson met our need. We are very happy campers...

May 2, 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate it!

great selection; very knowledgable salespeople

by from Dandridge, Tn |

Although we are one hour away we have bought 4 vehicles from Ken Wilson Ford in the past 15 years. They are a pleasure to work with, no pressure and they don't tack on the "gravy" charge as my husband calls it that most other dealers do. Try them and I'm sure you will become lifetime customers also

April 24, 2014

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear it! (I think I might start using that phrase - the "gravy" charge. Very funny!)

Loyal Client

by from Leicester,NC |

I have been going to Ken Wilsons for 20 years. I have always been treated well they make you feel important and appreciated. My overall experience has always been excellent. Do yourself a favor Go to Ken Wilson first. Pam Lipe long time client.

April 24, 2014

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad to be able to serve you .

Great truck buying experience

by from Cullowhee,NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 F-150 FX4 truck. Jody, Ricky and Herman with above and beyond to make the purchase painless and effortless. The price was better than expected. Dave in the financial department had the paper work ready and completed in less than an hour (unheard of). Customer service is excellent!!!

April 17, 2014

That's great to hear! Hope you enjoy your new truck, and thanks for the great review!

Great Dealership!

by from Bryson City, NC |

After doing what seemed like hours upon hours of research on Escape's, my wife and I decided we were ready to buy one. We contacted Ken Wilson Ford and it was a professional and courteous experience from the get go. They were thorough in answering all of our questions and made buying a car, which really is nerve wracking, quite enjoyable. We would highly recommend you give them a shot!

December 20, 2013

We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience, and we appreciate your review. Hope to see you again! Enjoy your new car!

They respect their customers.

by from Whittier, NC |

Dealership has a great inventory, intelligent sales people, and an efficient organization. We were also impressed by the fact that they really listened to us and addressed our concerns and goals. Overall, our experience was the the best we have ever experienced when buying a new car. Thank You K.W. Team.

December 20, 2013

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate getting feedback from our customers, and we're glad to hear that you had a good experience!

ford 250

by from Thomasville, NC |

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. The staff was very knowledgeable about the truck and made the sell seemingly effortless.

February 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and we certainly are glad your experience was the best you've ever experienced!