Apple Tree Honda

195 Underwood Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732

New 888-251-5901
Used 877-695-0476
Service 877-801-1662

We Sell for Less the Professional Way!

Dustin was great!

by from Brevard nc |

Dustin, did a great job and was very patient with us.

Great experience and best deal

by from Arden nc |

Dustin Dallman is a family oriented person. He treated us with respect. He went far and beyond to help us buying our car. The manager Mike Martin helped us negotiate the deal we needed to be financed. Bought the car in a speedy manner. Not pushy but friendly. Very happy with our car. Outstanding customer service.

Bought a new CR-V

by from Asheville, NC |

As I walked toward the door to find a salesman, Gene Monroe came out to greet me. I explained I wanted to look at CR-V's. He listened carefully to what I wanted and then took me to the new CR-V's to show me the ones that matched my needs. After showing me the new ones, we walked over to the used lot so I could compare. I test drove a new one and decided it was what I wanted. However, I liked a color that was not on the lot, so Gene told me he could get one in that color. I wasn't in a hurry, so I agreed. A few days later, Gene called to tell me he had one in the color I had requested and it should be arriving the next evening. I really like my new Honda! They worked with me on the price and Gene went out of his way to make sure that I understood the technology (which I am enjoying) on the vehicle!

Awesome deal

by from Mars Hill, NC |

I came in to buy a new honda. As usual, the associates were excellent answered all questions and were pleasant above all else. I got better deals from other dealers outside of Asheville but because of past experience, I gave apple tree the business and it was worth every penny. THANK YOU to Keith woods who got me in. To my new honda with no problems. I look forward to many years of good associations with apple tree honda.,!

Exceptional! Sales Staff and Business

by from Cherokee N.C. |

Great sales experience! Gene was a very pleasant and comical salesperson, I would recommend working with him to all. We had a great time and experience together. Pleease go to Apple Tree Honda and ask for Gene.

Wonderful Service

by from Asheville, NC |

I have taken my 2000 model CRV to Apple Tree since buying it used, 4 years ago. The service staff has always treated me as if I own a brand new Honda. All of my repairs have been completed at Apple Tree, including regular oil changes and other services. They work with our budget and are always upfront with what the cost is going to be. They are always professional from start to finish and work hard to accompany my vehicular needs, they even surprisingly have extended hours some days and are open on Saturday for more convenience.

Horrible customer service

by from Arden, NC |

I purchased a brand new 2008 Honda civic from Appletree. I took my car today for a Honda recall for a paint issue where paint is coming off the hood, roof, and trunk of my car. My service representative Sandy was very rude to me and sent me to two different body shops for estimates (even though this is a Honda recall...I still had to do all legwork). I talked with the body shop Appletree told me to go to for the estimate and he said all three areas needed to be repaired otherwise I would have this issue again on down the road. I took my car back to Appletree with this information and the estimate and Appletree is now refusing to fixing my trunk even though it is covered by the recall and the body shop they sent me to advised me it needs to be fixed. The service representative was extremely rude to me...but not to be topped by the horrible treatment I received by the service manager...James King. He was demeaning and rude and has no idea how to treat loyal Honda customers. Take my advice. I have purchased two new autos from Appletree. Do yourself a favor. Find another dealer!

Awesome service!!! Great Experience!!!!

by from asheville, nc |

I recently had to have work done on my car and was terrified of what the problem was. I bought my car from Apple Tree about a year ago and it was used so of course there was no warranty. I took my car to their service department and Jason Earley helps me and took full ownership of my issue and kept me informed at every change. He also was able to get me approved for a rental car after they had initially declined a rental. Tho was particularly helpful since I have two kids and have to get to work. Jason and the staff at Apple Tree were amazing and made an otherwise terrifying experience very painless and pleasurable. I would refer Jason and Apple Tree to anyone who needed help servicing or buying a car.

Tim Willis, Apple Tree Honda Pre-Owned

by from Asheville, NC |

Tim Willis at Apple Tree Honda Pre-owned, they are! I felt so at ease buying this car - an experience I have never had before. (Tim was recommended to my by several friends who have bought from him.) When I asked about a more expensive car than the one I was looking at, he even reminded me that my aim was to get better gas mileage, and that the less expensive car got better gas mileage? Who does that?!? Tim Willis does, that's who. I ended up getting a Honda Certified pre-owned 2012 Honda Civic. It is a great car, and since it is certified, it had an extensive pre-sale inspection AND comes with a wonderful warranty. Definitely go to Tim Willis at Apple Tree Honda Pre-owned if you need a car, and want someone trustworthy.

Good experience at Apple Tree Honda Used Car Sales

by from Asheville, NC |

We really enjoyed working with Dustin at Apple Tree Honda in Brevard, NC. He was polite, courteous and friendly. My wife did beat him up on the price a little bit and he has the black and blue marks to prove it, but at the end of the day, they gave us the value we were looking for in trade for our Civic to upgrade to an CRV LX. Overall good experience. Dustin was pleasant to work with. One thing that we noticed the next morning was a rear seat belt was cut that seems to have been missed during the safety inspection. How your mechanic in service misses a rear seat belt during a safety inspection I do now know. We have contacted them to see if they will repair it for us and hope they will honor Honda's safety reputation.