Apple Tree Honda

195 Underwood Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732

New 888-251-5901
Used 877-695-0476
Service 877-801-1662

We Sell for Less the Professional Way!

Love working with Johnny Lee

by from Asheville |

While I love my new 2015 CR-V, the highlight of the experience was my salesperson, Johnny Lee. He was patient, respectful, and informative. I worked with him for over 5 months, making my choice decisions with much thought and planning. Johnny honored my requests, allowing me to contact him, not vice versa. His patience and knowledge about the vehicle was unmatched!

Great service from Ibis!!

by from Asheville, NC |

I came in just to look at a particular car I've had my eye on. I was assisted by Ibis and she made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable about the car. She was able to answer all my questions. Most importantly, I'm not one to spend a bunch of money on myself and she made me feel very comfortable in regards to feeling good about my decision. I would recommend her to anyone looking at a car from Apple Tree!

My experience with Apple Tree, a new car customer

by from Hendersonvlle, NC |

My experience with Apple Tree as a new car customer, was very satisfying. My salesperson was Jeanie Heatherly and she made the whole process very warm and friendly. I would recommend any prospective customer to select her. Thank you Jeanie.

Purchase

by from Asheville, NC |

I love my new 2014 Honda Accord Coupe. A special thanks to Jeanie Heatherly at Apple Tree Honda. She is amazing and provided excellent car buying service.

New Car Sales--Peter Estrada

by from Weaverville, NC |

I?ve never written a review for a car salesman, but then I?ve never worked with somebody as competent and helpful as Peter Estrada at Apple Tree Honda in Fletcher, NC. We asked for Peter Estrada when we walked in the dealership door, based on a positive recommendation from a relative who had recently worked with him on purchasing a new Honda. Mr. Estrada was very knowledgeable about the 2014 Accord Hybrid, the model we were especially interested in, even though it is a new and less popular version of the Accord. He treated both my wife and me respectfully and courteously throughout the initial conversation, the test drive, and the sales negotiation. He spoke articulately, listened well, and recalled personal information impressively. Mr. Estrada went over and beyond what I expected in helping us get a good price. From start to finish, Mr. Estrada worked hard and well for this sale. We have worked with other fine sales reps when purchasing three other vehicles at Apple Tree Honda, but I?m glad we asked for Mr. Estrada this time

Great place to buy!

by from Asheville, NC |

We bought a great vehicle from Tim Willis, had a very relaxed and enjoyable buying experience. And we would go back to Tim and buy again or send a friend..

Best customer service EVER for out of town sale!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I found the car I needed online at Apple Tree Honda, and worked with Tim Willis during the entire process. Now, I had VERY specific needs; the car was for my 89 yr old mother who needed to have a similar model to her current one so she wouldn't need to learn the car all over again. Tim was very responsive to all my inquires; even had the car inspected by an outside mechanic so the other folks in my family felt good about the purchase as well. The car was delivered to us in Atlanta; it was exactly as Tim said it would be. Paperwork was done properly the first time; a HUGE factor when overniting is involved. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Tim again; in fact, when I need a car I'm going to talk to Tim first before I go any where else because it was such a smooth and professional transaction! Thanks to Apple Tree Honda!

Great Customer Service

by from Asheville, NC |

Thanks Justin for your personable and knowledgable service. You helped us find a car that fits our diverse needs quite well. It was a pleasure working together.

New Honda Accord

by from ASheville nc |

Great professional service from Tim Willis in the Used Car center. I had a budget and he helped me stay right within it. Good value on my trade in also

Purchasing experience

by from Brevard |

Recently purchased a 2015 Honda Fit. Justin Shaff the Sales Associate was very knowledgeable promptly responded to any online questions that I had as I considered buying the vehicle. Justin made the whole experience easy and without frustrations. The trade in offer was fair and I will seek out Justin and AppleTree Honda when I need to buy another vehicle. Importantly Justin has responded just as promptly after the sale when I followed up with some other questions