Apple Tree Honda

195 Underwood Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732

New 888-251-5901
Used 877-695-0476
Service 877-801-1662

We Sell for Less the Professional Way!

Go to another Honda dealer.

by from asheville |

Purchased a vehicle from dealership a month ago. My paperwork for the registration was screwed up. Something about no invoice. Nobody called me. They are unable to title the car and the 30 day tag is out. Unable to make first payment. Cannot drive the car because the tag is out. I was told to drive the car and if I am stopped by the police, the would. take responsibility. I am an adult and I can understand when there is a problem with the registration but I had to make numerous calls to find out where my tag was and I felt like they were hiding the truth. No phone calls, no information, nothing. Cannot drive the car, cannot make a payment. They never sent me my paper work. Should have gone to Honda of Morganton. This is the Forth car I have purchased from this dealership. I used to be a happy customer.

ask them to get a cash price on a new vehicle.

by from arden, nc |

came back with a price very quickly. said the vehicle was coming next day on a transport. Never heard anything. never called back except to get a deposit which it was to late. don't know if they even had it or if it was going to be a dealer transfer. either way extremely dissipointed. Not a way to treat people.

Worst customer service ever!

by from Arden, NC |

Purchased a 2012 CRV from this dealership. Shortly after receipt of the vehicle, we began having sound quality issues over the blue tooth system (people receiving calls hearing loud squealing noises in the background). I did my own research and found that a number of more reputable dealerships were taking the time to replace the microphone and ensure the connecting wires were secure which was fixing the issue for those reporting. Apple tree made us bring the car in during the week, at great inconvienance to us so they could do a software reset! This did nothing to fix the problem. The next time the issue occured, I asked my wife to tap the microphone area with her finger. When she did, the sound became perfect ( issue troubleshot). After calling Apple Tree we were told that we would once again have to bring the vehicle in during the week. I was told that under special circumstances they might be able to look at it on a Saturday. The service manager would not talk to me and relayed a message that there was no way they could see the vehicle on a Saturday. I will never shop at or request service from these people again. I will go out of my way to inform everyone I know about our experience with this dealership and suggest they steer clear (not much in the way of savings either). I hate to admit it, but we got sucked into their "Honda Tree family" line. Watch yourself and don't expect anything but inconvienance from these people after they get your money.

repairs bring repairs/ horrendous service followup

by from asheville,nc |

After a repair for a recall on the ignition my daughter soon thereafter had trouble placing her key in the ignition and within a brief period the key would not fit the ignition and start the 2004 pilot. The vehicle was flatbedded in. Several people at the dealership report similar commonalities following the recall. The part was bought and placed on the next day(yea!!). But wait the car wasn't even seen yet(?). Upon picking up the car there were several small marks to the rear bumper(boo) to which the service writer quickly pulled out her "see it came in the way sheet" when it did not leave here that way. AND the AC was not working. The service writer simply stated "we did not have anything to do with that..we did not even go anywhere near there, or something to the similar" and instead of ameliorating the situation walked off muttering to her self and another employee waiving her "fact sheet". Appletree was great in the purchase and service until late.I did ask to speak with the service manager who did call BEFORE I even got home. I have waited five days to see if he would call back and followup with the integrity, commitment and pursuit of excellence that they have shown in the past. I await their call to fix the ac, buff the scuffs and wash the car. I am not even looking for an apology. I have a call in already to dick brooks Honda who won our bid and loyalty when we bought our new van last year as they have the commitment to service, price, integrity, honest, communication and ethical standards that appear to be waxing and waining in the entire service industry as of late. SO..APPLETREE..step up and fix the problems that occurred at your facility and be who I knew you to be and have the potential to be...I await your response. Maybe Consumer Reports and Honda North America could spurn you on towards excellence???

Apple Tree Honda responded to this review

August 19, 2013

We are sorry to hear about your poor service experience while working with Apple Tree Honda. We apologize for the lack of communication and the misunderstanding when it pertained to fixing what was wrong with your daughter?s vehicle. It is unacceptable that we were not able to properly fix her vehicle in a profession and timely manner. We are sad to hear that were we not able to provide you with the excellent customer experience you came to expect from Apple Tree Honda. Customer service is a top priority of Apple Tree Honda and we never want a customer to feel that they were not properly taken care of. If you would like to speak with someone further about this experience please contact Leesa McKeon at (828) 684-4400 and she would be more than happy to assist you. We are sorry to hear you are going to another dealership for your vehicle repair and we hope you will give us another chance to win back your business in the future.

Advertised a vehicle that was sold

by from Asheville, NC |

This isn't rocket science. If you sell a vehicle pull the ad

Apple Tree Honda responded to this review

July 9, 2013

Dear Customer, We apologize for the lack of communication when it came to the vehicles we currently have available. Having an excellent customer buying process is one of our top priorities and we never want a customer to feel dissatisfied with our process. If you would like to speak with someone further about this issue please contact Leesa McKeon (828)684-4400 and she would be more than happy to assist you.

They gave me a limited test drive

by from Asheville, NC |

I have a Honda, so I brought it in and took a test drive for a new Accord. The test drive was limited, but they let me take it home to test it more fully. THey undervalued my trade-in by at least $1500, and expected me to pay retain price. I was disappointed, and did not purchase.

Dissatisfied Customer

by from Asheville, NC |

Found a 2004 Honda Accord with 71000 miles online. My sister drove 2 hours to test drive and during the drive. The stereo won't come on. My sister and Nephew was with me. My Nephew the little geak he is said pull up into a shaded area; so we did. You could barely see the display asking for a code. We when back to the dealership and told the salesman.He went out to help put the code in and he couldn't see what it was asking for either. I placed my hand on the display; so he could see. His response was that is ridiculous!!! There was an issue w/ the backlighting of the display on this year and Honda extended the warranty for this.He stated that they will get this fix since it was already an issue they knew about.So when he gave us his word that it would be fixed, because Honda takes care of their customer. We went ahead a purchased the car. He was going to call the next day. So the next day he did call, but not to tell us to bring it in for the repair. That he was sorry, but you bought the car as is and the warranty is out of date. So if this is how Apple Tree takes care of their customers. People need to seriously think about buying from a dealership that is so dishonest.

local shopper

by from Hendersonville NC |

They are higher than any other Honda or Acura dealer within an hour's drive. Some poor souls actually buy from these guys I suppose. Their prices are high and they won't move on their prices; don't waste your time unless you have money to waste.

High Pressure

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Upon arriving at dealership, my wife and I were immediately approached getting out of the car. I expressed a desire to view new CRVs with every intention of buying a new car that weekend. The salesman was reluctant to show us CRVs and keep inquiring what payment did we want and keeped trying to redirect us to Honda Pilots. I finally made CLEAR to him our interest was in the CVRs and got to a point of intent in driving a CRV and the salesman had taken my driver's license only to return with a smart comment on the condition of the license(yes a little worn) and proceeded to tell me how I really needed to have it replaced. At this point, I had my fill and was not about to take a test drive with someone who had been condescending and really not interested in our needs since we got on the lot. So we left and I bought a new Chevy.

Just looking

by from Hendersonville |

Their prices are high and they are not going to move on them much if at all. The customer parking on the new and used cars sides is very poor as well. You maybe be better off in Greenville.