Buick GMC of Mahwah

386 State Rt 17, Mahwah, NJ 07430

New 888-797-6704
Used 855-295-4354
Service 855-462-9774

Save time. Save money. Never overspend!

A Great Dealership!

by from Mahwah, NJ |

They are very professional and helpful. Every time we visit the dealership, we are very happy with the outstanding service.

Buick GMC of Mahwah responded to this review

February 28, 2014

We are dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that our staff are very professional and helpful. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Buick GMC of Mahwah, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Very quick service

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

I always have a great experience at the dealer- no matter what the reason for my visit. Only needed a 80,000 mile service and the service was completed very quickly and I was out in about an hours time.

GREAT SERVICE DEPT

by from MAHWAH,NJ |

Job well done always good work. Never have to bring back my car because the work was not right. George, Krystal and I forget the other person name always greet me an d they make sure that my cars(have 2 Buick) done on time and I am always inform of the progress. Great work keep it going

Excellent Service in Sales and Service,

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Khaled Maark was our sales/leasing consultant. Khaled was completely focused on the client's specifications and did all he could to ensure client satisfaction in an assertive manner without being overbearing. Kahled located a vehicle with the exact specifications that were required of the client in a precise professional fashion. His product knowledge is excellent and Ed and Linda Ward would definitely refer Khaled to friends/family. Kahled partnered with Linda and Ed Ward and to date, we are totally pleased with the Verano. Kahled is a well spoken polished professional and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

Great Service. AGAIN.

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Always a pleasure dealing with the service dept. They are friendly and very knowledgable. Wouldn't trust my car to anybody else.

good all around

by from mahwah |

my wife handled it for the first time and was very satisfied with the service and especially with the fact of sending heer home in a nice clean car thanks

Great place to get service done

by from Mahwah nj |

Crystal in service was one of the best advisors I have ever worked with. I was in the automotive field for 25 years. She was on top of every issue I had. She was so helpful

Great Service

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Your sales person Elaine Voutsinais was amazing, very thorough and made us feel welcome. She worked with us as if we were family and our best interest was paramount. She represented your company well and I will be sending all my friends and family to her.

Great Salesperson - Elain V

by from Mahwah,NJ |

Elaine V was a rockstar. She called back within 15 minutes to offer a better deal than what i was being offered at a different dealer. She went out of her way to please us and did everything we asked and more. Great salesperson!

Great clean, welcoming and relaxing environment.

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Hello, the staff was so helpful and patient. I am new to leasing and they helped me get a safe reliable car in my budget. I would really like you to know how greatful and appreciative I am of the staff at the Mahwah store.

Great in every way, both Service and Sales

by from West Milford, New Jersey |

From Sam (Manager), George (Service Manager), Krystle (Service Writer) Dave, Ernie, Joe, and everyone else at the dealership, they were all just GREAT! This is the 15th new car I purchased in my lifetime and this was by far the easiest and the Best of all of them put together. They all are not only great at their job but all of them are just GREAT PEOPLE.