Tri County Toyota

15 D and L Drive, Limerick, PA 19468

Great buying experience, but ...

by from Pennsburg, PA |

Purchased new vehicle in March, which was a good experience. Had to wait a month for paid options to arrive (wheel locks, cargo cover, remote start, etc.). Made appt. to have options installed and brought car in night before so it was there to have work done first thing the next morning. I was very surprised that their loaner car wound up being a Corolla (I drive the SUV*). Called at 1:30 next day to find out they hadn't even started the glass coat procedure (which takes up to 4 hours). Had previously been told by scheduler that it would be done by early afternoon. Would not have been a major issue had business trip not been scheduled around the service of my car. *Note: The dealerships I had previously gone to with my former car always provided me with a "like" vehicle. e.g., SUV with SUV.

by from Limerick |

We have utilized Tri County Toyota for over six years for our personnel cars and company cars alike. We have been very satisfied with the service. The staff are friendly and helpful. We love the dependability of the Toyota and Tri County Dealership.

by from Limerick |

Mark Robertson is ?The MAN? when it comes to buying a new car. We do foster care and someone is always running somewhere which made getting our trade to the dealership difficult at best. Mark picked up our trade on his way to work to ?get the ball rolling?! I stopped in later to close the deal, but had to leave to meet 2 of our foster kids at home. Mark stayed late and let Gail & I come in to finish the deal late at the dealership. I left with a NEW 1794 TUNDRA!!!!!

by from Limerick |

Tri-County did a great job. They fit me in without an appointment and finished the work I needed rather quickly. I do recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSISTENTLY TERRIBLE SERVICE

by from Phoenixville, PA |

We've been taking our Toyota LandCruiser there for 5+ yrs for inspections, oil changes & regular wear & tear service issues. They NEVER get our car back to us on time! We ask them in advance - "What do we need to do to get our car back on time", they give us suggestions like dropping our car off the night before & we do that. They STILL can't get it back to us. We're talking HOURS in late time, not minutes.

great experience

by from Birdsboro, Pa. |

I am a frist time toyota buyer and had a very good buying experience. They worked with with me to get me in the truck i wanted. Friendly sales people.

poor dealership

by from Birdsboro, Pa |

I was offered far less for my vehicle at this Toyota then at Performance Toyota. The sales person i got didn't really listen to what i wanted. I had my Vehicle fixed here after a check engine light problem and after i left the dealership. I drove about 5 miles when my vehicle just stopped accelerating on the highway and i had to pull over and get a tow truck to take it back to them. They had''t put the fuel injection thing on correctly and i lost most of my fuel. they did nothing other then putting it back on. overall this dealership was poor compared to Performance Toyota.

Tri County Toyota responded to this review

December 31, 2012

CJ, thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. At Tri-County Toyota we pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service in all of our departments. We also try our best to keep our pricing as competitive as possible. It upsets us that you did not experience this and we would like to have the opportunity to speak to you about this further. We value our customers opinions and appreciate any feedback we can get so we can serve you better in the future. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Pete Paznokas- Operations Manager- 484-984-4965.

Great service

by from Gilbertsville pa |

Experience was great, friendly and relaxed atmosphere

our new used car!

by from Royersford |

Thanks to Bruce at Tri County Toyota Dealers, we were able to purchase a used car shortly after arriving back to the US after living overseas. A number of our friends mentioned that this dealership is the one they always use. And so, off I went to see what may be available for us. The confidence with which Bruce presented himself as a person who could help me when he greeted me at the door was reassuring to me. His taking our interests and financial limitations seriously was important to us, also. He juggled serving two customers at the same time, that Saturday morning the day of our purchase, with a comfortable ease.

Friendly & No Pressure

by from Royersford, PA |

My experience with Tri County Toyota was very pleasant. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and professional. I appreciated Rich Rippel answering all of my many detailed questions. I was very confident about my choice and am glad I chose Tri County Toyota.