Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

400 E Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181

New 877-570-2735
Used 877-575-0356
Service 866-962-5146

Who knew buying a car could be fun?

by from Bartlett, il |

Buying a car is something that my husband and I typically dread. We could not be happier with our experience at Castle Chevrolet. Working with Dana Dangles was like working with an old friend. She really listened and bent over backwards to find exactly what we wanted. She was honest, knowledgable, personable, and professional. Everything you want in buying a car. We also worked with Ivan Vujovic. He was also great: Knowledgeable, professional, yet fun. We 100% recommend both of them. They gave us exceptional service. We walked out of there feeling great, and not like we were taken advantage of (which is how we felt from buying a car from Schaumburg Ford). Thank you Dana and Ivan. We look forward to working with you in the future.

False Advertising

by from Elburn Illinois |

I called late Friday night about a CTS I was interested in. The salesman Mr. C..., said we would meet the next morning and he would clean up the car for a test drive, The next day, there was no Mr. C..., and another salesman said the car was sold last night, right after I called. Even it that was true, which is doubtful, how can I was not called so as to save me a hour long trip to this dealership? I will tell you that it is my belief that this car never existed and I was lured into what I should have know was what they call a come on. So how can someone trust a dealership that resorts to these old sneaky ways of getting you in under FALSE ADVERTISING.

Great service experance.

by from Lombard, Il |

Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park is the place for service. I can?t brag enough about them. There hours are so convenient and the staff is wonderful. They get the work done the first time. Katie Hannon is the goto Service Consultant. Having service preformed can be a stressful experience with all the unknown elements. Katie make the service experience tolerable if not pleasurable. She is polite, fast and accurate. She explains everything and answers questions without consulting others. I actually wait for her because I know she will move me thru the process smooth and fast. I hate taking my truck in for service but Castle makes the task tolerable. Katie helps lessen the pain. That?s important to me.

I dreaded going to purchase a second family car

by from Roselle IL |

I hate car shopping. I would rather go through childbirth a fourth time. We needed a second family vehicle for a family with two sons who drive. We didn't need anything fancy or "bells and whistles" just reliable transportation that wouldn't bankrupt us. I arrived at the dealership at 10:30am and met with Joe Gemma. I explained what I was looking for (Sonic 2014) and showed him a printout from the Castle website of the vehicle. He showed me one similar that was also a 2014 that was actually less expensive. We went for a text drive, I was sold on the vehicle and two hours later was already home. Joe and a co-worker at Castle drove our new car home for me as well. I believe I got a fair deal and would recommend Castle to others. I was also impressed by the HUGE inventory there.

August 12, 2014

Very glad to hear your positive experience here at Castle! We are here to assist you with anything and everything you need! Remember all of your oil changes are free so stop by often and say hi to Joe! Good luck with your Sonic

Buying a new car

by from east troy, wi |

Driven2 1/2 hours to see a new car after I made an appointment to see. It was not there when I got there. They then tried to sell me a car for$14,000 more. Was told they would send me a check for gas but I'm still waiting for that.lol

August 12, 2014

I am really sorry to hear about your experience, unfortunately mishaps do happen. We pride ourselves on having great customer service, do not know how that slipped through the cracks but I am truly sorry it did. Please send me your contact info at gmedina@castleguy.com if you have not received your gas card so I can make sure you do

Katie and Pete...

by from Villa Park Illinois |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park Illinois.. I have to say I was quite nervous coming to the dealership (I hate buying cars, especially from the dealership). But my experience needless to say was a great one. I originally came in to purchase an all black 2011 Malibu and upon arriving did not see it on the lot. I had previously spoke with Olivia from internet sales who told me the vehicle was in fact there (two hours before). So of course I was a little disappointed when Katie (hilarious and very laid back) told me it had been sold the night before. Why a great car buying experience you say? Well Katie kept it real with me when she told me the sales floor is more updated on sales and the previous person may have had the incorrect information, then she apologized. I'd rather someone tell me what actually happened then to make up something. Since the car was no where to be found of course I believed her. Immediately Katie jumped on the inventory to see of there was any other way she could find something comparable. I kindly informed Katie that I had been stalking the lot and I asked about a silver 2011 Malibu lol. Decided to purchase the Malibu in which I ran into some snags but that's when Sales Manager Pete came to the rescue. I had been pre-approved for a loan that had crazy stipulations that I was unaware of until Pete explained it to me. I'm not going to lie I was super disappointed so I left...I did some research and of course everything Pete told me was correct (I'm a fact checker). So I came back and Pete and Katie were able to work out this amazing deal to earn my business... it was what I thought would be a bad experience but turned great. I will definitely be back.

August 12, 2014

I am very glad to hear your kind words about Katie and our staff. We are always here to help you if you ever need it. Enjoy your car

Buyer Beware

by from St Charles il. |

We went in to test drive an suv at Castle Chevy. During the test drive the steering wheel on the vehicle shook very bad on every bump,when we mentioned this to sales staff they test drove it and came back to say oh its fine. We then left the dealership angry and now know where NOT to shop for a used car. GO ELSEWHERE !

Not Recommended

by from south suburbs |

Test drove vehicle and found it to have extensive rusting in engine compartment yet everything was covered with oil.Also had four mismatched tires.Not expected in a 6 year old vehicle near top of it's price point.Felt salesman was less than forthcoming and manager was uncooperative.Don't plan on returning.

August 12, 2014

I do apologize for the condition of the car you were interested in. I would love for an opportunity to earn your business. Which vehicle were you interested in? Can you please give me a call at 630-279-5552 or send me an email at gmedina@castleguy.com Gus Medina Internet Sales Director

Very Rude & Ignorant General Manager

by from Lombard,Il |

I had the mis pleasure of being treated like a "King" by Castles GM Robert Politza today. I waited for over 12 hours for a return call. I inquired why it takes 10 days to get an appointment for my "free" oil change. Bob told me that they are too busy doing Recall work and if I didn't like it and I quote, "There is Jiffy Lube". When I asked if Castle Chevy would reimburse me since they could not fulfill their end of agreement in a timely manner, Bob (who according to his own words) treats everyone like a "King", Hung up on me! Thanks Bob Great customer service.....NOT!

False promises

by from Villa Park IL |

I thought we had an agreement about a purchase price with the sales manager Pete while the salesman Jasper was present. They agreed to pay all registration fees and taxes. After waiting for hours to get to the paper work, I realized, that they changed the price back up again. They did not disclose anything when i asked several times what the final sales price is, instead the paper work and financing responsible walked out to get the sales manager again. They kept talking about GM rebates but never sticked to a number. After insisting to talk to the sales manager Pete again, that made the deal and I have trusted at the time of verbal agreement, he blamed me, that I should be smarter and that this price we agreed upon is not realistic. No accountability to the deal made at the time of sale, they tried to get out of it later when paper were ready to sign. They are unorganized, uninformative, and intolerable to indemnifying customers for poor and dishonest business practices and unexpected costs.

i haven't heard a word even i bought my car there

by from wadsworth, illinois |

I haven't heard a word even though i bought my car there.

August 12, 2014

I am sorry for your bad experience, I would love to rectify the situation. Is there anyway you can email me so we can go over your situation? gmedina@castleguy.com