Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

400 E Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181

New 877-570-2735
Used 877-575-0356
Service 866-962-5146

Experience the Castle Difference!!!

Who knew buying a car could be fun?

by from Bartlett, il |

Buying a car is something that my husband and I typically dread. We could not be happier with our experience at Castle Chevrolet. Working with Dana Dangles was like working with an old friend. She really listened and bent over backwards to find exactly what we wanted. She was honest, knowledgable, personable, and professional. Everything you want in buying a car. We also worked with Ivan Vujovic. He was also great: Knowledgeable, professional, yet fun. We 100% recommend both of them. They gave us exceptional service. We walked out of there feeling great, and not like we were taken advantage of (which is how we felt from buying a car from Schaumburg Ford). Thank you Dana and Ivan. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Service department.

by from Lombard Illinois |

I purchased my 2013 Acadia last March. My first return was due to recalls and some damage on the bottom front grill. My experience with Jim and Joy were outstanding. My second return was another recall and a question about the outside temperature sensor that was significantly off in warm to hot weather. 10* to 20* difference. According to the service manager and the technician there wasn't anything wrong with the sensor when they had the vehicle in the service bay. When it was parked outside the temperature was 85* and the sensor read 100*. (These numbers are what I remember from over a year ago). I was told they were inaccurate because the asphalt parking lot radiated a lot of heat and the numbers will change when I drive away. (They didn't) I've come to the conclusion they can't fix it. I also mentioned my radio shuts off periodically, It comes back on after a minute or so. They couldn't find the problem. So I'll wait until it stops completely. I recently ( 3 months or so ago) went in to purchase my extended warranty for these reasons and to ask if they can change the email address to mine instead of my wife's. I was advised it was changed, as you check the email address in which this survey was sent to, it is still my wife's email. I also brought my vehicle in to have the blind side sensors repaired because they stopped working. I was told I would be notified when they came in, It took over a month to receive the parts, and I needed to stop in to inquire about the status, I never received the call. Your service agents are very good, it's the overall process that bothers me. I'm debating going to another dealer for my service work.

Excellent Service

by from Willowbrook il |

Castle Chevy is awesome! My car was not drivable and I called last minute the day before the 4th of July holiday. I spoke with Gio in service he was able to get me in and out same day. Gio let me know the progress of my car through out. Castle Chevy service staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. I want to say a special thank you to Gio and the service department. I had a great experience!

Hello...... anyone there..

by from example, chicago, il |

When we bought our Camaro from this dealer, it took them over a month to pay off our loan as well. but today I'm writing because I can't ever get a returned call or a straight answer on where my insurance money is for a policy I canceled way back in March with this dealer. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Buying off On line

by from Posen, Il |

After looking online, sending an inquiry and having the online person telling me the vehicle was still available I drive 1 hour to the dealership o find out it was sold. Not a happy person. VERY disappointed with the professionalism. I sure wont be recommending this place to anyone!

April 16, 2015

I apologize for the lack of communication Martin and would love to rectify the situation. Can you please send me an email to gmedina@castleguy.com? I would love to make it up to you and get you into an awesome car at a great price!

No pressure - No stress

by from Hinsdale, Il |

I stopped by Castle Chevrolet to test drive a 2015 Colorado after seeing one at the Chicago Auto Show. I am just starting my shopping process and I told them that up front. No problem at all. They were very professional, listened to me describe my needs and gave me all the info I asked for. If I decide on the Canyon I will definitely go back to Castle to complete the purchase.

April 16, 2015

We are here to help Pat whenever you are ready!

horrible!!!!

by from villa park |

Horrible service...horrible sales guy...his name is jasper...don't buy a car from him. He doesn't care about u. Allu are is a sale. he pulled out his sales list before we had even finished the deal and added our name to his sales list. Really??? Were still finishing the deal. Also almost a month after buying my car I still waiting for the dealer to payoff my old loan. Funny thing is I got 2 letters from my bank within a week of leaving the lot. Of course jasper was suppose to look into it and hasn't called me back. Horrible customer service. Dont buy fromhere

April 16, 2015

I apologize Jen for your negative experience. If you need assistance with anything feel free to contact me directly at dmac@castleguy.com Dave Macaione General Manager

Good service! Good car!

by from Bloomington, IL |

We searched on-line & found at Castle Chevrolet the used car, a Kia Rio, that exactly fit our needs. The service by the on-line sales rep & the in-person sales-rep were very friendly & helpful. We feel like they served us well, gave us a fair price, & had a very good car for us.

April 16, 2015

Great to hear you had a great shopping experience Joe! If you need anything feel free to contact us

awesome experience

by from lockport il 60441 |

This is the first time we purchased a vehicle here at Castle Chevy.I am a service customer,After several visits to the service dept,the way we were treated was nothing less then perfect,friendly,professional,and the way they talk to you, not at you.So with the exceptional service experience,it would make perfect since we would check into the sales dept to find a replacement van for our floral business when our vehicle was totaled,we were greeted promptly by Joe p.and for the first time ever when purchasing a vehicle,we felt absolutely no pressure,from Joe and the sales managers Dave,Pat,and the finance team were exceptional and professional,We're extremely satisfied with the entire sales and service process,We will continue to be a part of the Castle Family for years to come,Thank you again Flowers By Steen floral company

April 16, 2015

Great everything went rosey!!! :-)

Great and fair place to get your car

by from Chicago, IL |

Grate sales service, nice inventory and with room for negotiation. Recommend.

Thank you Pedro!

Great Dealer! Very happy with our experience

by from Oak Brook,IL |

My star ratings have already shown how much I like this place. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. I felt extremely comfortable with our purchase here. We quoted online and go straight there. There was no loop holes, the price was honest. They did not try to sell ANY addons other than the standard warranties. I've heard some dealership will fish you with a low price and after you arrived they will tell you they don't have the cheap one in stock and try to sell you something else that's expensive. Castle is not that kind of dealer. They gave what I wanted right away. Extremely helpful.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the review Chelsea!!!