Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

400 E Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181

New 877-570-2735
Used 877-575-0356
Service 866-962-5146

Who knew buying a car could be fun?

by from Bartlett, il |

Buying a car is something that my husband and I typically dread. We could not be happier with our experience at Castle Chevrolet. Working with Dana Dangles was like working with an old friend. She really listened and bent over backwards to find exactly what we wanted. She was honest, knowledgable, personable, and professional. Everything you want in buying a car. We also worked with Ivan Vujovic. He was also great: Knowledgeable, professional, yet fun. We 100% recommend both of them. They gave us exceptional service. We walked out of there feeling great, and not like we were taken advantage of (which is how we felt from buying a car from Schaumburg Ford). Thank you Dana and Ivan. We look forward to working with you in the future.

good car buying experiance

by from Westchester, IL |

Polite, helpful sales people. Helped with explaining car details

Very Positive Experience!

by from Wheaton, IL |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had a few ideas of what kind of car I wanted and a price range that I didn't want to exceed. Zachary was very willing to work with me. I got exactly what I wanted and didn't exceed my price range. I would highly recommend Castle Chevy!

False, False, and False on every statement.

by from Indianapolis, IN 46204 |

False statements from everyone. Don't waste your time with these people!

Dana from Castle

by from Westchester |

Dana was beyond amazing to work with! She worked well with the cards I was originally dealt and helped me immensely. She is the only one there who truly cares about her customer's satisfaction. I will only deal with her when I need to go there. Can not rave enough about how amazing she is doing her job. Way to go Dana, thanks for everything!

Honest and good people to do business with

by from villa park,il |

Jeff tuckman was outstanding. Castle had the best deal without putting me through a bunch of headaches to get a great price. Would definitely recommend these guys. Thank you!

DO NOT BUY HERE

by from Sandwich, IL |

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! They sold me a vehicle without getting the title from the previous owner. After 8 months we finally recieved it and it was wrong. We had to pay out of pocket for THEIR MISTAKE. No returned voicemails, faxes or emails. Every person in management that we spoke to said it would be taking care of. Still waiting! Not worth the headache!

Don't waste your time

by from Oak Lawn |

So I read the other reviews and thought this was a reputable dealership. So I attempted to do business here. Supposedly Had a deal done and was supposed to go and sign papers then to find out that the deal had never been done nothing was ready. I was not even approved for the loan. I was told by Mike Gonzalez the guy handling the deal everything was in the business office and ready to go just bring in the $3800. He said he would call me back with the exact amount needed for taxes and first payment.. Long Story short never heard back from him that night but I called before I drove out there and talked to several people before I received the answer of you are not approved for the truck. Then the Sales Manager said there's nothing I can do for you. He did say Sorry but had no reasons or didn't know anything about the deal or what had transpired during the day. Save yourself the time and effort and goto a dealership that wants your business and has customer service. Also I would make sure if your buying used from here you get your mechanic to perform an inspection glad I did but thats another story.

Dishonest Sales Practice

by from chicago, IL |

We had very similar experience as the June 28th 2014 reviewer. We came in to look at a car and was greeted by Jaspar. He took forever to find the car in his computer - literally could have found it 10x quicker using my phone. Once he did finally locate it, he could barely answer the simplest of questions. We left knowing their price and what it entailed. Jasper called us again and we discussed the exact same price and again what it entailed. We came in today only to find out they had decided not to honor the price nor fix the issues we discussed. We too were then greeted by manager Pete who was even more frustrating, unapologetic and didn't seem to care what his employee had told us. Basically he was blaming us for their "miscommunication." We couldn't get out of there quick enough. Will NOT be returning....

False Advertising

by from Elburn Illinois |

I called late Friday night about a CTS I was interested in. The salesman Mr. C..., said we would meet the next morning and he would clean up the car for a test drive, The next day, there was no Mr. C..., and another salesman said the car was sold last night, right after I called. Even it that was true, which is doubtful, how can I was not called so as to save me a hour long trip to this dealership? I will tell you that it is my belief that this car never existed and I was lured into what I should have know was what they call a come on. So how can someone trust a dealership that resorts to these old sneaky ways of getting you in under FALSE ADVERTISING.

Great service experance.

by from Lombard, Il |

Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park is the place for service. I can?t brag enough about them. There hours are so convenient and the staff is wonderful. They get the work done the first time. Katie Hannon is the goto Service Consultant. Having service preformed can be a stressful experience with all the unknown elements. Katie make the service experience tolerable if not pleasurable. She is polite, fast and accurate. She explains everything and answers questions without consulting others. I actually wait for her because I know she will move me thru the process smooth and fast. I hate taking my truck in for service but Castle makes the task tolerable. Katie helps lessen the pain. That?s important to me.