Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

400 E Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181

New 877-570-2735
Used 877-575-0356
Service 866-962-5146

Experience the Castle Difference!!!

Who knew buying a car could be fun?

by from Bartlett, il |

Buying a car is something that my husband and I typically dread. We could not be happier with our experience at Castle Chevrolet. Working with Dana Dangles was like working with an old friend. She really listened and bent over backwards to find exactly what we wanted. She was honest, knowledgable, personable, and professional. Everything you want in buying a car. We also worked with Ivan Vujovic. He was also great: Knowledgeable, professional, yet fun. We 100% recommend both of them. They gave us exceptional service. We walked out of there feeling great, and not like we were taken advantage of (which is how we felt from buying a car from Schaumburg Ford). Thank you Dana and Ivan. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Buying off On line

by from Posen, Il |

After looking online, sending an inquiry and having the online person telling me the vehicle was still available I drive 1 hour to the dealership o find out it was sold. Not a happy person. VERY disappointed with the professionalism. I sure wont be recommending this place to anyone!

April 16, 2015

I apologize for the lack of communication Martin and would love to rectify the situation. Can you please send me an email to gmedina@castleguy.com? I would love to make it up to you and get you into an awesome car at a great price!

No pressure - No stress

by from Hinsdale, Il |

I stopped by Castle Chevrolet to test drive a 2015 Colorado after seeing one at the Chicago Auto Show. I am just starting my shopping process and I told them that up front. No problem at all. They were very professional, listened to me describe my needs and gave me all the info I asked for. If I decide on the Canyon I will definitely go back to Castle to complete the purchase.

April 16, 2015

We are here to help Pat whenever you are ready!

horrible!!!!

by from villa park |

Horrible service...horrible sales guy...his name is jasper...don't buy a car from him. He doesn't care about u. Allu are is a sale. he pulled out his sales list before we had even finished the deal and added our name to his sales list. Really??? Were still finishing the deal. Also almost a month after buying my car I still waiting for the dealer to payoff my old loan. Funny thing is I got 2 letters from my bank within a week of leaving the lot. Of course jasper was suppose to look into it and hasn't called me back. Horrible customer service. Dont buy fromhere

April 16, 2015

I apologize Jen for your negative experience. If you need assistance with anything feel free to contact me directly at dmac@castleguy.com Dave Macaione General Manager

Good service! Good car!

by from Bloomington, IL |

We searched on-line & found at Castle Chevrolet the used car, a Kia Rio, that exactly fit our needs. The service by the on-line sales rep & the in-person sales-rep were very friendly & helpful. We feel like they served us well, gave us a fair price, & had a very good car for us.

April 16, 2015

Great to hear you had a great shopping experience Joe! If you need anything feel free to contact us

awesome experience

by from lockport il 60441 |

This is the first time we purchased a vehicle here at Castle Chevy.I am a service customer,After several visits to the service dept,the way we were treated was nothing less then perfect,friendly,professional,and the way they talk to you, not at you.So with the exceptional service experience,it would make perfect since we would check into the sales dept to find a replacement van for our floral business when our vehicle was totaled,we were greeted promptly by Joe p.and for the first time ever when purchasing a vehicle,we felt absolutely no pressure,from Joe and the sales managers Dave,Pat,and the finance team were exceptional and professional,We're extremely satisfied with the entire sales and service process,We will continue to be a part of the Castle Family for years to come,Thank you again Flowers By Steen floral company

April 16, 2015

Great everything went rosey!!! :-)

Great and fair place to get your car

by from Chicago, IL |

Grate sales service, nice inventory and with room for negotiation. Recommend.

Thank you Pedro!

Great Dealer! Very happy with our experience

by from Oak Brook,IL |

My star ratings have already shown how much I like this place. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. I felt extremely comfortable with our purchase here. We quoted online and go straight there. There was no loop holes, the price was honest. They did not try to sell ANY addons other than the standard warranties. I've heard some dealership will fish you with a low price and after you arrived they will tell you they don't have the cheap one in stock and try to sell you something else that's expensive. Castle is not that kind of dealer. They gave what I wanted right away. Extremely helpful.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the review Chelsea!!!

Got what I was looking for

by from Shorewood IL |

Knew what I wanted, and Castle Chevrolet had it. John Porter was friendly and patience.

John P is the best!!! Thank you for the review

Auto Purchase

by from Hillside, IL |

Jeff Tuckman has been in this business his whole life and it shows by his dedication to professionalism. He treats the customer with respect and cares about the final result. It is absolutely a pleasure to go through the process which has always been pleasant exchanging with Jeff.

Got just what I wanted

by from Wheaton,Il |

I purchased a new 2014 Equinox that I viewed on their website. I had an excellent experience from beginning until I drove off the lot. My salesman Ivan Vujovic, Raul and Daniel the finance people were personable, friendly and went out of their way to transition me from a used 2007 Equinox to a new 2014 Equinox. The whole process took just a little over a hour to complete. I am a happy customer!