Lexus of Glendale

New 877-547-4375 New 877-547-4375
Used 888-481-5728 Used 888-481-5728
Service 877-732-4190 Service 877-732-4190

Luxury to the limit.

Great Looking Dealership! Stay away if....

by from Los Angeles |

I arrived to this Lexus dealership on middle of the week day. Upon arriving I noticed how nice and elegant the dealership looked from the outside. I went to look at their pre-owned cars on the outside lot. I didn't see much that I liked so I walked into the showroom. The receptionist greeted my friend and I in a polite manner. We wanted to take a look at the new IS to compare the differences, I own the previous bodystyle. The receptionist called a salesman to show us to one. We walked to the very nice elevator and went up a few floors. He went to grab the keys for us and asked for my license for a test drive. I said okay sounds fun. About 10 minutes later he comes back and says sorry no test drive, you're too young. I was stunned by that really. I have been to many dealerships and went on many test drives while barely being 18, I have never been turned down for a test drive, ever. This changed to whole aspect of our experience. He let us sit inside and start the new IS but we were too young to drive it. Wow I'm still shocked while even writing this. That just killed the whole experience for me. It's funny how I've bought cars, show up in a Lexus, and still can't even test drive a PRE- OWNED car from them. He even wanted to discuss pricing with me after that. In what world do you buy a car before even a test drive, what sense does that make. I will never go back to Glendale Lexus, ever. Young buyers are not welcomed there. Hope this helps someone.

great people, no funny business.

by from Sylmar, Ca |

All their pre owns looked great, I found my certified Lexus ES350 there, and it was like new, great price too. David K. and Michael Lee made the deal easy, and Doug H. gave me a great deal. Love my Lexus.

Awesome dealership! Best experience ever!

by from Downey, CA |

I didn't even know there was a Lexus dealership in Glendale until i started to shop for a new car for my mom. We went to Longo and Cerritos before i got to Glendale and the Dealership is unbelievable. The whole time when my husband and i were doing the test driving my mom and aunt was enjoying the coffee, popcorn and the massage chairs. The whole process was painless, they had the exact car i was looking for and gave me a better deal than the other dealers had offered. If you are shoping for a Lexus, you have to come to this dealership.

Great friendly staff

by from Valencia, Ca |

This is a great dealership, that treats it's customers great. I got a great deal from Mike Lee, and it's always great to go there for my service. They have the best ammenities of any dealership I have ever seen

Stay away!~

by from SF.CA |

David and Ara took deposit for a car, ask me to send rest in a wire. when i'm already was in a bank....they stop answering phone. after one hour Ara pic the phone and say they sold car already. Broken dealership stay away!!!!!!!!!!

Customer Service needs improvement

by from Arcadia, CA |

The customer service at this is severely lacking. First the receptionist never greeted me and looked thoroughly bored and when I was sitting around for the car I wanted to test drive to be brought around - mind you this took an average of about 10-15 minutes PER CAR, NO ONE at the dealership took the time to check in on me or to see if I would have liked something to eat/drink or if I was even being helped! Finally when the first car I wanted to test drive was brought around it was the WRONG CAR model which added another 20 minutes of wait time! When I was driving the car around, the salesperson didn't even bother to ask me about what I was looking for in the car (i.e. exterior color, interior color, extra features etc) that I wished to purchase. I also have a car that I want to trade in and this dealer totally low balled me by about 70% in terms of the price quote they gave me when I already had done my homework and knew what Kelly Blue Book said my car was worth. Overall the are is nice, but the level of customer service needs major improvement!

Disappointing dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

When I was in the process of purchasing my Lexus IS the salesman was helpful and made it seem like I was a valuable customer at Lexus. Their elite program even allows you to receive free perks and so forth through their service department for purchasing the vehicle there. Well as soon as you purchase your car and it comes time for the free washes, details, maintenance and so forth they all of a sudden tell you you are not eligible for whatever reason. I tried to give them more than one chance and each service was worst! My service advisor lied to me at least 5 times and his service manager was rude, unhelpful and could care less that I was telling him how I felt as a customer. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE!!!! You may be paying for a luxury vehicle but the service sure isn't anything close to luxury. Sad to say Firestone provides more customer service and takes the time to explain the service to me more than Lexus of Glendale ever did.

Great Team

by from Vancouver Canada |

I found a used car online at this dealership and purchased the car a few days later. From the intial teleohone contact to the final paperwork they were polite, professional and very helpful. Edison was the sales rep I dealt with and I would recommend him to anyone.