Buhler Ford Mitsubishi

New 866-906-3081
Used 877-649-9948
Service 866-413-3735

Racing in the Streets at the Jersey Shore, Your family dealership since 1925

Never been to such a professional dealership.

by from Suffolk county, ny |

I just bought a Cadillac from Joe Lepore and I was very impressed with every step of the process. This isn't a fly by night, ghetto scam dealership and that becomes solidified when you see the final paperwork and there's no $2,000 dealer prep fees. Everything Joe discussed was there, in writing, and nothing more. He worked with me to get me into the car and it was in great shape. The financial guy, sorry his name escapes me, did an incredible job getting me a percentage rate that frankly, had my jaw on the ground. I love this place. Best dealership I've even been to. Oh, and the car they sold me made the three hour drive home without a hiccup. Quality.

Immediate quick response - very helpful!!

by from Neptune, NJ |

The online chat was very helpful! Not pushy at all but gave me all the details I needed.

Excellent service, great sales people

by from Monmouth Beach, NJ |

My sisters bought cars in the summer and when I decided to trade in my car Frank was the sales person I wanted. He treated us all like family. He is a wonderful person and is a great sales person. Explained every part of the deal to me and gave me time for questions or concerns. I am very happy with my new car and would definitely recommend Buhler and Frank to family and friends.

Great buying experience!

by from Eatontown, NJ |

The sales person was very helpful and treated by wife and I like part of the family. He was courteous and professional. We determine what we were looking for and help us find the perfect SUV for us. We bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander at a great price!

Great sales and after-sale service

by from Oakhurst, NJ |

This the 3rd car i buy from them. Besides the good customer service from the sales department, we are impressed with excellent service that we get every time we take the vehicles for maintenance. After-sale service is great at Buhler.

November 27, 2013

Mario Thanks for the repeat business at Buhler Ford and Mitsubishi. We appreciate your reviews of our sales and service departments. Happy Thanksgiving

Would recommend this dealer to everyone!

by from Jackson, NJ |

We were treated like family. I have always hated going to car dealers, Matt and Bob made the experience enjoyable. There was no double talk, when we asked a question it was answered. Now we have a beautiful new vehicle. We walked in at 730 pm and walked out at 10pm no hassles.

November 27, 2013

Connie Thank you for your kind remarks about out "Family". Buhler Ford and Mitsubishi are part of a family dealership that prides themselves with no hassle and quick financing. Happy Thanksgiving Buhler Internet Department

Quick and Easy

by from Ocean Twp, NJ |

Bill Leonard did a great job of helping me identify the right vehicle and set up the lease just the way I wanted it. The whole process was painless.

Leasing A Car Made Easy

by from Belmar, NJ |

This is my third lease with Bueller. I am in and out and they are very honest. Love Chuck....

August 10, 2012

We love Chuck too! Thanks for making your tri-fecta lease with Buhler Ford at the Jersey Shore. Check out our great service department for your oil changes. Tell them Chuck sent you!

Leasing Made Easy

by from Belmar, NJ |

This is my third time leasing with Bueller. They make it very easy and are honest.

Great experience!

by from Long Branch |

Bill made buying my new Ford Edge a fun and great experience. Go see him!

August 10, 2012

I know you are enjoying your new 2012 Ford Edge Limited! Enjoy the summer on the Jersey Shore and thanks for joining the Buhler Ford family of dealerships.

great experiance

by from laurence harbor |

the salesman i had was excellent he explianed everything and made the process easy for me to understand

August 10, 2012

Dotty, thanks for the awesome review from a fantastic customer and new owner of a Ford Escape. Stop by and say hey if you are in the area.