Lexus of Riverside

3150 Adams St, Riverside, CA 92504

New 877-528-3896 New877-528-3896
Used 877-372-1268 Used877-372-1268
Service 866-982-4738 Service 866-982-4738

We have all the new Lexus models available for you to see in our Showroom.

Riverside Lexus

by from Tucson, AZ |

If you are looking to purchase a car, go straight to salesperson Garth Reno. I purchased through him twice. Gave me the best price first time around and made the deal, which involved finding an obscure interior request and then transferring the vehicle across many state lines. Best car purchasing experience 2x.

Appalling Sales and Management

by from I.E., CA |

Far from being "Simply Better," as they state. After 2 bad experiences and how they were handled I cannot recommend buying a car here. Customer service from the sales department is horrible. They are not honest and "play games" to make you pay more. After ending my lease and starting another one at the this dealer, I was unable to give good ratings on a survey for my salesman due to his rude attitude and lack of care to make the experience as easy as possible. They gave me quote that was much higher than my previous car (even though new one had a lower MSRP). Cross shopped with dealers in LA which offered much better deals (several thousands) for the same exact car. Wanted to buy from local dealer due to perks, so I contacted them and they started slandering the other dealers. They changed their tune immediately when they heard the other dealer had the car ready, and said they will match it since they already traded with another dealer. Upon arrival to close the deal, none of the paperwork was started even though they had most of our info on record. We waited for 3 hours, while salesman was on his phone, for them to finally get us in the finance office. When we got in, the finance person was confused and didn't know what was going on. Spent another hour signing paperwork. When we finally finished, the dealer had been closed and the salesman rushed us out the door. Even though I wasn't able to give a good rating on the survey, I returned to the dealer again to purchase another Lexus in hopes of having a better experience with a different salesman. After haggling a bit, the salesman brought a copy of the survey and stated, "My manager says we cannot come any lower on the price due to your past survey. Your survey really hurt us so we need a way to make up for the loss." Punishing a customer for their survey is a low blow. No follow-up was made after they received the survey to find out reasons for mediocre ratings. As I let the salesman know about my disappointment and disgust, the sales general manager (Mark Marchant) finally came out and started yelling and lecturing me. "How can you give us a bad survey after we got you such a good deal? Your deal was one of the worst for my dealer. I trusted that you would give my salesman a good review and you didn't. My salesman lost his holiday bonus because of you and your survey. It seems like we can't please customers like you." He didn't allow me to explain before he told us to leave and stormed off. He seemed to be set on getting revenge and teaching me a lesson. When I got a quote from a different dealer that was a couple thousand less, on a similar car, he started slandering the other dealer saying that it was a trick and too good to be true. Went down to the other dealer and picked up the car for the deal I wanted. It is obvious that the sales GM had an agenda to rip us off by using the past survey as ammunition. When I brought my experience to the attention of the GM for the dealer, she ignored the email, and a different personnel at the dealer had to get a response over the incident for me. She told the personnel to tell me that she "did not agree with my statements and therefore we would need to agree to disagree." No follow-up, apology, or desire to investigate the situation. I have never encountered so many rude managers in my life. They treat their loyal, returning customers like trash after one little survey. Be careful what you say on their surveys because they are not anonymous and can be used against you when you try to be honest. Dealer does not represent the Lexus reputation for excellence. Other dealers provide more competitive pricing and better inventory.

Great people, Great service.

by from California |

We have purchased 2 cars from Garth Reno. He is an incredible person. Through the whole process everyone was incredibly nice and taking the time to make sure you understood what you were signing to showing all the operations of the vehicle. Mr. Davidson, I want to thank you for providing a great team of people. Your dealership is the example of how a person(s)t should feel leaving any type of establishment after doing business, smiling and satisfied. Thank you again.

Great transaction and deal!

by from Murrieta, Ca |

Mike Sales was a great help in getting our new Lexus RX 350 today! I would recommend them to all my friends.

Awesome customer service

by from Riverside CA |

What a breath of fresh air!! No hastle/pressure from salesman or pushy tactics. Chris Hickman was honest and made it a fun experience. I love my new Lexus IS250 thanks Lexus of Riverside!!

Great service

by from Riverside, CA |

John Warder gave me exceptional service. Returned my phone call promptly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great dealer

by from Riverside, CA |

Great dealer, Mike Sales the best salesmen, thank you Lexus of Riverside I love my car.

Excellent Service As Always

by from Corona, CA |

I have a 2006 Lexus IS250 and while I did not purchase my vehicle there, I will always get my car serviced here. The ease of getting an apppointment is uncanny. No matter what time of day or year it is, I can always bring my car in. My service writer, Robert Leinz, has been my service writer for years and has always been upfront and honest. He always follows up when he says he will, very polite and gives me the breakdown on needed repairs. I highly recommend.

Just looking to Purchase

by from Riverside, CA. |

Exceptional, no high pressure like i was subject to and experienced at a other Vehicle name dealer.The high pressure was to the extent of Police interrogation tactics.Changed my option from an other make Dealership to Lexus because of resale value, quality and the looked at Lux. model being on a lesser priced model Chassis.