Orr Nissan

2323 Viking Drive, Bossier City, LA 71111

Used 888-241-9079

Poor! Poor! Poor!

by from Bossier City La. |

I purchased a used vehicle. It was a dent on the side of the car. I asked the sale person would it be fixed and she said,Yes! Now she is not answering her phone for me. She said the car was going to be checked out and it wasn´t. The car has stopped on me twice and it havent even been a month.The car inside is horrible, they did not try to detail it. I will not recommend no one because the only thing they want is a sell. After that they are through with you. That friendly service is gone after they get what they want. Madd Customer!!!!!żżżżż

Loving my Altima

by from Shongaloo, LA |

Loving my new Nissan Altima. I've been driving around the past week between Suburu and Nissan, ultimately went for the NISSAN bc my sales guy was very nice and super helpful. The one thing i hate about buying cars is all the time you spend getting financed. I always buy new so I had a bit of an issue with being upside down. My sales guy handled my situation with such poise that I cant say that I've had a better experience anywhere else. Really loving my new car. Had a wonderful time. I do recommend this dealership because the buying process was so easy and i honestly felt like I had an honest deal. Thank you so much!

Will not honor deals

by from Bossier City, LA |

My husband went in yesterday and negotiated a price for a new car. He secured financing and now they are backing out on the deal that they already SIGNED OFF ON!!!! Crooked and will NEVER go there again.

Orr Nissan responded to this review

March 14, 2014

This customer came in on a specific price and negotiated with Tier One Credit.... Rebates and incentives change based off of the bank we are able to get you approved with. I reached out to the customer.... It turned out not to be her but actually the husband that was able to purchase and got them to come into the Shreveport Store where we explained the process as we were not able to go through NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANCE, at no fault of the dealership. This is a known fact in the auto industry that credit drives and affects a car deal.

Best experience

by from Blanchard, La |

I trade often, so when it was time to lease a new vehicle, I went straight for a new Altima (they're GORGEOUS!!!). Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very nice young man by the name of Chuck. We went over our leasing options and which model was fitting for my budget, albeit I hate having a budget, I NEED one. I am a happy camper. No complaints I got my SV and I am happy. I was treated well, and I well get my car serviced there. Thanks so much!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!

by from Haughton, Louisiana |

I purchased a used car from them and paid cash for it. The vehicle came with implied warranties. 2 months after I had bought it, the car broke down, blew the head gaskets and cracked the heads. When I purchased the car there was a bottle of Blue Devil head gasket and head sealant in the trunk, and that should have told me something. Anyway, When the car broke down I called the salesman that sold the car to me to let him know what had happened and to see what they were going to do about it. They kept telling me there was nothing they could do, so I went up there with my copy of the warranty where it stated the car had the implied warranties AGAINST MAJOR MECHANICAL DEFECTS. Funny thing: head gaskets and heads WERE listed! A sales manager ended up talking to me, some woman. We went into this office where she proceeded to get rude with me and talk down to me like I was an idiot. I got angry and did raise my voice, but she called me out on it so I apologized. When I was telling her what had happened and asking what they were going to do about it, she started to get really rude and interrupted me, raising HER voice. I told her the same thing she had told me when I raised my voice, and she told me to get out, off the property, and that she was calling the police on me so we had no choice but to leave. I was basically told "nothing." I got the motor vehicle commission of Louisiana and the CEO Steven Bell involved because I was extremely angry that this had happened, and Mr. Bell told me to come up there with the car and only talk to himself or a man named Nathan. When I arrived it took almost an hour for someone to come over to talk with me, and it was neither one of them. It was the salesman that sold me the car. Nathan was standing off to the side watching what was happening, but never once did he step forward or even acknowledge me. The salesman told me that they would take the car for what I paid for it and trade it for something else in the same price range or they would fix it for "true cost" which was $30/hour. Then they told me they couldn't trade it even because they didn't have anything in that range on either that lot or the one in Shreveport. The salesman then went to talk to Nathan again and came back with a piece of paper that had things I needed to get a car financed. I told them no, I wanted an even trade, and they said they didn't have anything. So now I am STILL stuck with this car that was still under the implied warranty that I cannot do anything with. I would not advise anyone to purchase anything from this car lot!

Great Experience

by from Shreveport, La |

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Chuck. This place was great. He was awesome. Management was very friendly. A lot of beautiful saleswomen up there, as well. I recommend andy and everyone to shop There. Plus, you can't beat a Nissan.

Good Experience

by from West Monroe, LA |

My experience was a good one. Everyone I dealt with there was professional and courteous. They were up front with me about everything. The whole buying process was very pleasant and quick. I would recommend the dealership and our sales person, Chelsea Taylor.

Management and salesperson sucks

by from Bossier, La. |

When you go to this dealership to buy a car, they act so nice to begin with. Once you buy you will get the run around. they will tell you if you send someone in they will give you 100 dollars. This is not true. I sent the lady that assited me a customer; i had to call her and leave messages for my money numerous times. She never returned my call. I spoke to management and they said they did not have nothing to do with it. The manager that called me back said ,( because i was upset ) I see why we are not giving you your stuff. How unprofessional he was. I told him that they were full of it and hung up. He phoned me back and said something smart and hung up. I will never send anyone to them again.

Orr Nissan responded to this review

April 9, 2013

First, thank you for your feedback. We do encourage referrals and hope that our customers receive exceptional treatment, so that they will want to send friends and family to us. It is not our practice to offer money as means to refer customers, so whatever confusion there may be we apologize for that. We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for your support and we hope our fair treatment, exceptional service and dedication to you and your friend will be enough for you to consider sending us customers in the future.

Buyer Beware

by from Mid Lousiana |

Vehicle advertised as good condition, and ready to roll. Vehicle was not safe to drive at highway speed limits. Needed $1,000 repairs to be in good working condition. Would not make repairs and sell at advertised price. Tried to sell at $1,000 over internet price to begin with. Traveled 150 miles round trip to look at vehicle. Had the same problem with another vehicle from another dealership under the same owners name in Texas.