Hunter Subaru Hyundai

Service 888-565-5943 Service 888-565-5943

Proudly Serving Western North Carolina since 1940

Excellent Experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I recently bought a car from Pam. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks to Pam and everyone that was involved in the purchasing of my car!

August 14, 2015

Carrie, Thank you for the opportunity to help with your car and the great review! Pam is a great asset to our sales team. She is a professional to the core. Let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks again... Thom

Best car purchase experience ever!

by from Black Mountain, NC |

Call for an appointment with New and Used Car Sales Professional Gala Rice! This cheerful, industrious, knowledgeable and warm woman helped me find exactly the Subaru I was searching for without pressure. She is very easy to deal with and sandwiched me in between scheduled clients, since I was a walk-in. I have been buying personal automobiles for 55 years and she is by far the most hard working, pleasant and professional salesperson I have encountered. The price was right and I left feeling well cared-for. I have been raving about my experience at Hunter with Gala Rice since I bought my 2012 Subaru Forester last week. Hated to see my old 2000 Forester go, but Gala made the process painless. Thank you!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity! Gala is a great asset to us and our guests. Thom Morrow

Excellent Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I dealt with David Hunter Jr., who was pleasant, knowledgeable, and efficient. He clearly addressed all of the questions and concerns I had throughout the process and spent time teaching me about useful features of the vehicle I purchased that I had been unaware of. He went above and beyond what can be reasonably expected from a sales associate and helped me return my rental car before I drove my new car home. Importantly, David informed me of services and accessories that were available to me at the time of purchase but did not push to upsell when I declined. I asked for an itemized list of what I would be paying for and that is exactly what he provided. For a person such as myself, these are critical factors in earning my repeat business and recommendation to friends/family. Financing was a bit stressful as I went in with pre-approved financing from my bank and was trying to close the deal at the end of the day (~6:30pm) but everything worked out fine in the end. I have not yet received my plates and registration as the financing is still being processed and I just paid the property tax on the vehicle so this is an aspect of my experience that I cannot yet comment on. tl;dr I went to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted and had an excellent sales associate who got the deal done in an honest and efficient manner. Would definitely recommend and will likely return when I am in the market for another vehicle.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback! We're definitely going to miss David while he's back in school. He'll be back soon. If I can ever help in any way please don't hesitate to call. Thom Morrow

Hunter Hyundai

by from Maggie Valley, NC |

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited from Hunter Hyundai. My salesperson, Trey McBride, was wonderful to deal with. (This was the first time I have purchased a vehicle on my own.) He explained all of the systems on my vehicle. He was patient. He called after the purchase to follow up and answer any questions or concerns. And I had an additional call from the dealership about a week or so after the purchase to make sure I was happy with my vehicle. I went on vacation two weeks after purchasing my Elantra and it was such a nice ride, easy to handle. Loved the gas mileage. I would DEFINITELY recommend Hunter Hyundai and Trey McBride.

February 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to the great review. We appreciate you business. Thom Morrow Hunter Auto Group

Gala is the best sell person in the area.

by from Pisgah Forest NC |

Gala Rice is the best sell person in the area. I went to 10 car dealership in the area and Gala was the only one that talk to us like a human and didn't pressure us into buying something that we didn't want. Gala know what she is doing and I would highly recommend her to anyone that would ask me where to buy a car from and the person I should see and that person is Gala Rice.

February 21, 2015

Thanks for you business and taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thom Morrow Hunter Auto Group

Great service from Gala Rice

by from Brevard nc |

I really am enjoying my outback, excellent ride and gas mileage. Dealing with Gala Rice was a fantastic experience. The deal went smoothly and she continues to be supportive in helping me with service apts. or an questions I have about my car!

June 15, 2015

Sue, Thanks for the opportunity and taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thom Morrow

Awesome saleswoman Gala Rice

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I have purchased 2 Hyundai Sonatas with Gala Rice and had a wonderful experience with my purchases. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new car.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for your business and taking the time to write a great review. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thom Morrow

Sales people helpful and know the cars

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We bought an Impreza in September and have enjoyed driving the car the last two months. Gala Rice was the salesperson, and she did a fine job guiding us through the various Subaru models to the one that fit our needs best. I would recommend Hunter for a fair deal and Gala for a sales person who knows the details of the cars. Sincerely, Ed Osterman

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we able to help. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thom Morrow

Gala Rice went above and beyond

by from Brevard, N. C. |

Gala Rice made purchasing our Hyundai a pleasure. Gala listened to our needs and delivered. We feel Gala is very knowledgeable about the product and delivers as expected. We have recommended Gala to our friends who in turn purchased their vehicle from her.

June 15, 2015

Thank you from Gala and myself. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thom M.

Great customer care in service dept.

by from Asheville, NC |

Danny Hudson, David Norris & Gene give EXCELLENT service. David Norris is a excellent experienced Subaru technician. Very attentive. David goes that extra mile...

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review and great job to our service department. Our customers tell me all the time they would not service their vehicle anywhere else. TM