Hunter Subaru Hyundai

Service 888-565-5943

Proudly Serving Western North Carolina since 1940

Hunter Hyundai

by from Maggie Valley, NC |

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited from Hunter Hyundai. My salesperson, Trey McBride, was wonderful to deal with. (This was the first time I have purchased a vehicle on my own.) He explained all of the systems on my vehicle. He was patient. He called after the purchase to follow up and answer any questions or concerns. And I had an additional call from the dealership about a week or so after the purchase to make sure I was happy with my vehicle. I went on vacation two weeks after purchasing my Elantra and it was such a nice ride, easy to handle. Loved the gas mileage. I would DEFINITELY recommend Hunter Hyundai and Trey McBride.

Hunter Subaru Hyundai responded to this review

February 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to the great review. We appreciate you business. Thom Morrow Hunter Auto Group

Gala is the best sell person in the area.

by from Pisgah Forest NC |

Gala Rice is the best sell person in the area. I went to 10 car dealership in the area and Gala was the only one that talk to us like a human and didn't pressure us into buying something that we didn't want. Gala know what she is doing and I would highly recommend her to anyone that would ask me where to buy a car from and the person I should see and that person is Gala Rice.

Hunter Subaru Hyundai responded to this review

February 21, 2015

Thanks for you business and taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thom Morrow Hunter Auto Group

Great service from Gala Rice

by from Brevard nc |

I really am enjoying my outback, excellent ride and gas mileage. Dealing with Gala Rice was a fantastic experience. The deal went smoothly and she continues to be supportive in helping me with service apts. or an questions I have about my car!

Awesome saleswoman Gala Rice

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I have purchased 2 Hyundai Sonatas with Gala Rice and had a wonderful experience with my purchases. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new car.

Sales people helpful and know the cars

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We bought an Impreza in September and have enjoyed driving the car the last two months. Gala Rice was the salesperson, and she did a fine job guiding us through the various Subaru models to the one that fit our needs best. I would recommend Hunter for a fair deal and Gala for a sales person who knows the details of the cars. Sincerely, Ed Osterman

Gala Rice went above and beyond

by from Brevard, N. C. |

Gala Rice made purchasing our Hyundai a pleasure. Gala listened to our needs and delivered. We feel Gala is very knowledgeable about the product and delivers as expected. We have recommended Gala to our friends who in turn purchased their vehicle from her.

Great customer care in service dept.

by from Asheville, NC |

Danny Hudson, David Norris & Gene give EXCELLENT service. David Norris is a excellent experienced Subaru technician. Very attentive. David goes that extra mile...

Happy Customer!

by from Mars Hill, NC |

We just recently purchased a 2012 Outback with only 7900 miles. We love it and customer service there was excellent!

Service department does the right thing

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I recently posted a review under "Service department severely lacking". I have just been contacted by the service manager and he asked me about my experience at Hunter Subaru service. After our discussion I was very pleasantly surprised with his offer to "make things right and give me a good customer experience". I now believe that the Hunter family operates a quality business both from a sales and service perspective. I will be reccomending them to my friends

Service dept severely lacking

by from Hendersonville, nc |

My battery died in my 2011 Outback died and I replaced it. However, 3 of the dashboard lights remained on. I called Hunter Subaru service and explained the situation. They told me a simple computer analysis would determine the problem. Today is July 3, 2014, after waiting an hour and twenty minutes for the simple analysis I was told they can't determine why the dashboard lights are staying on. " we have no idea how long it will take the technician to figure out the problem". Very concerned about their process and what this will cost. Still sitting in the waiting room. Will post their findings and cost.

Never buy a car from a liar.

by from Greenville, SC |

why ad a car as an automatic when its really a 5 speed straight drive ? I played football in college.... bad right knee, ohhhh we apologize! We are so sorry.... blah blah... As I said, never buy a car from liars.