Hendersonville Automotive Group, LLC

401 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792

New 877-384-5970
Used 877-266-1834
Service 888-431-2547

72 Hour Labor Day Sale! Don't Miss The Best Deals Of The Year!

Car buying experience at Hendersonville Automotive

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We all know that buying a car is intimidating and stressful! At Hendersonville Automotive, our car buying experience was different. Here we are just two girls walking into a car dealership without a male companion in sight. Ladies, YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN! Our salesman was Scott Thomason and he treated us fairly and with respect. The teamwork involved was impressieve to get our deal done (all the way down to the gas economy). It was truly a breath of fresh air and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Hendersonville Automotive Group, LLC responded to this review

March 24, 2014

Wow, thank you very much for the powerful review, Wanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us and the world know how fantastic your experience with Scott Thomason and the Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team was. Welcome to the family and we look forward to being your partner for all your automotive needs for a very long time!

2011 Jeep Patriot

by from Asheville, NC |

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Patriot from Adam Rice. This was the best buying process I have ever encountered. Not only was Adam knowledgeable but he was friendly and not pushy or aggressive. I am loving my car and I will be a repeat customer.

JOHN WAS GREAT

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Hardest working guy EVER, great experience would HIGHLY recommend JOHN MCLEAN aka "FUDD" to ANYONE.

Great Buying Experience

by from Flat Rock, NC |

Both Adam and the manager made things simple and pleasant. Every question answered, every issue taken care of perfectly.

We got a great deal!

by from Fairview, NC |

We would like to thank Adam Rice for his working with us today with the purchase of our automobile. Adam showed great confidence, was friendly, and made the buying experience fun. I recommend that anyone in this region interested in a good quality used automobile or a new Dodge/Chrysler consider going to this dealership FIRST! We have been looking for weeks and Adam got us into a car we never thought we could afford; but, Adam and his manager, Mike worked with us to get an excellent deal on our trade-in as well as a great interest rate helping us to walk out with a car and deal that we love!

bought a new car

by from burndsville, nc |

Scott, was amazing helped us as much as he could went above and beyond. got the best deal. we r truly happy.

Great Experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We really enjoyed the easy, honest and friendly experience at Hendersonville Automotive Group. Lewis is the man! No pressure - no nonsense - and even when the deal is done he will go the extra mile. They also have a nice selection of vehicles on their lot. We were given a very fair deal and had a great experience. Everyone there is friendly and we also love our new Jeep Cherokee!

Bought A JEEP

by from Hendersonville |

Had a enjoyable experience with John Mclean our sales person. I bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee John was polite and courteous. John is AWESOME and I would recommend anyone go buy a car from him he was wonderful. Makes the experience FAST and EASY.

DISHONEST DEALERSHIP

by from ASHEVILLE, NC |

I was interseted in a vehicle they had and drove two hours to see this vehicle with the hopes of purchasing. When we arrived we were told the car had major issues and was taken off market. We had received no phone call so that we did not make a wasted trip two hours away. Still we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked about other vehicles that we would be willing to look at, we were told that they didn't have anything. We left and got five mins. away when we received a call (note they called us this time) to come back and check out some cars that were overlooked. We went back, test drove one car and went to test drive the second, which was out of gas so no test drive. While we test drove the first car they had checked out our trade in and come up with a ridiculous number and here is where they thought they would make their money. They had jacked up the purchase price by $4,000 and quoted a ridiculous amount for our trade in. When we specified that the purchase price was jacked up, the manager said it was a stock # issue and he would correct, but still he corrected it wrongly to a price that was still above the asking price spoken to us and on their website. We are not fools and make sure to check every avenue so that we aren't taken advantage of. Needless to say we were very disappointed in the dishonesty and treatment of the sales people and their manager. this was all on a Saturday and on Monday we received a call about their service and if we were talking to our bank to purchase the second car that we did not test drive. I told the representative what had happened and she said she would help to rectify but of course to no avail. I still have not heard from them on rectifying this situation and sadly after all that we probably would of bought the second car if they had just treated us with good morals and respect.

Answer to my Prayers! Thank you Scott!!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Scott was awesome! I never had service like this before! Scott knew I was looking for a reliable safe Dodge Car that would keep me safe but have a sporty look. He knew exactly where to take me as I was looking at used cars and he told me the wonderful the Dodge Avenger was and that he could put me in a new 2014. I had never paid cash for a car before and everyone at the dealer ship including Scott treated me the respect and dignity that I deserved. I appreciate everyting they did for me! A new customer for life! I had been too many other dealerships in my 2 week search for a car but none can Compare to Hendersonville Dodge and Scott! The test drive was like reconnecting with a realitive that I had not seen in a while as we talked and he went over features with me he made me feel safe in my purchase and safe in my new 2014 Dodge Avenger. I recommmend this dealership too anyone they work miracles!

Hendersonville Automotive Group, LLC responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Karlee Willa Eli Rockey, we here at Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are overjoyed that Scott provided you with the level of service his other customers have come to expect from him. We're very grateful to have him on staff and to have you join our family at Hendersonville Auto! Thank you very much for you business and for taking the time to share your experience on the Internet!

New Shopper

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Very friendly staff, also very kind and knowledgable