Benchmark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1313 Grants Mill Way, Birmingham, AL 35210

New 877-813-5454
Used 877-852-4592
Service 866-976-3016

We're With You Down The Road!

great experience!

by from Leeds, AL |

Just bought a certified pre-owned Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Benchmark. The salesman Rick Besse was excellent! He went above and beyond to help! My husband went to check out the vehicle and Rick let him bring it to my work so I could check it out. ( I work very close to the dealership). Then they went back and did some paperwork and brought it back to my work for me to sign. There was a few things that needed to be fixed, so the next week Rick came to my work and got the car to take it to the shop. Got it back very quickly. Will definitely do business with them again!

JeepDriver

by from Birmingham,al |

Had my jeep in Benchmark's shop, regular service then they told me about recall that was on it. They made appointment for me to have it completed, and it was done that afternoon. Driver that took me to work was very pleasant. I will use them for service again.

Horrible customer service

by from Birmingham AL |

Bought a brand new Chrysler Town and Country. 20,000 miles later sliding door lock stops working. Took in to dealership. Told them problem. They ask had I planned on leaving it for a few days. Sure I will if y'all planned on giving me a loaner for that few days. They said no, I can call Enterprise and rent a car for $35 a day. Still under warranty. Take care of your customers so they might buy next car from you instead of the customer getting upset and writing a bad review. RIDICULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Benchmark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 17, 2015

Thank you for reaching out to us about your experience. This type of repair typically can be taken care of same day if one has an appointment. I am terribly sorry you had such a poor experience with our service department, as you shouldn't have been quoted any more than a few hours for a repair time. I would personally love the opportunity to help you in resolving this matter as we strive to provide exemplary customer service to all our clients. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Cliff Smith Service Manager 205-458-4618 csmith@withyoudowntheroad.com

unhappy customer

by from Birmingham |

I was really unhappy about their service if you are looking for a car please do not come to this dodge location please do not come to this dodge location

service department

by from pell city,alabama |

took my town&country in on Friday for oil change, on Saturday morning prior to starting up checked the oil to find that it was overfull. it says on dipstick do not overfill. called service dept. clark smith said to bring it in and they would fix. told him I would not come back their again, fix it myself. never again to BENCHMARK. my guess is that if you had service at benchmark then your engine is OVERFILLED.

New Jeep Owner

by from Starkville, MS |

Just bought my first Jeep - great vehicle, great service, great deals. Wonderful experience and would recommend anyone in the market for a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep to go to Benchmark!

2013 Jeep wrangler

by from Chelsea al |

Great dealership and experience. Would buy from again...made the process very easy.

Great Dealer

by from birmingham, al |

My car was service very quickly. I feel like I paid a great price for service received. I will be using them again in the future.

Great Service

by from Moody, AL |

Thank you Benchmark CJD, your service department is a life saver. I bought my car in on Monday night not expecting to get it back until the end if the week or the first of next week; due to the holiday. I was feeling lost without my car especially seeing that I planned to GI out of town for Thanksgiving. I got a call today, Thanksgiving Eve telling me my car was ready and at less than I was quoted.... I jumped for joy and shouted in excitement. I was always told don't take your car to the dealership for service because it is too expensive. This lady will only be going to Benchmark CJD for service because their I experienced great customer service and an excellent price for my car to be serviced. Thanks Benchmark CJD!See More

Great dealership

by from Hueytown al |

My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Benchmark. Currently working on our 4th. Great service and excellent after the sale.

Pre-owned Honda Accord

by from Chelsea, AL |

Love my 06' Honda Accord I bought here! The salesman was very polite, easy to work with and very prompt at getting the deal put together. I will definitely go back when I'm in need for another new or used car.