DCH Lexus of Oxnard

Service 877-225-3890

Ask for Tom or Anthony

Excellent experiemce

by from Camarillo CA |

Internet sales lead Anthony Huerta was excellent. Dealer was courteous, responsive and delivered as promised. Purchase process was straightforward and quick. Highly recommend.

May 6, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that Anthony could help you find the perfect car! It is great to hear when our customers appreciate our hard work. Thank you again for sharing your experience at DCH Lexus of Oxnard, your business is truly valued. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Perfect Internet sales experience from Lexus

by from San Diego, Ca |

I went thru the process to purchase my 2015 ES 300h thru Internet sales channel. I sent an email request for bid to 25 Lexus dealers to S. Cal (LA/Orange County/SD) and N. Cal (Bay Area). Anthony Huerta responded not only the fastest but send EXACTLY the information (correct option, color, under invoice price and out-the-door price) I requested in my email. Most other so-called Internet sales still played the same at-dealership tricks (asking you to come in to discuss, asking phone conversation to discuss, providing so-so price first and claiming bring-your-best-offer, etc.). He followed up regularly in the one week I was trying to collect all the bids and select the best one and asked if I needed additional help. His offer was actually the most competitive one. He even offers a home-delivery option to San Diego to even the gap of SD dealership advantage. I was so impressed that I decided to purchase from him. At the last minute (while Anthony was off Tuesday), a local dealer has the atomic silver my wife like (slightly) with a price actually higher than Anthony's (although by <$100). We ended purchasing that one Wednesday. However, had I talked to Anthony Tuesday (my decision-making day), I would have purchased it from him without a question.

Lou S.

by from Oxnard, CA. |

Excellent experience buying a new vehicle. No pressure, no misleading answers to direct questions. Pleasant knowledgeable sales rep. Would do it again and definitely recommend to others.

Great place to buy a car

by from Goleta |

They make it easy to buy a car. After going to several other dealership, we were tired of the usual sales pitch. At DCH Lexus of Oxnard, they were professional and the deal clsed without any hassles. They didn't play any games with us. We had a pleasant experience.

November 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We take pride in providing great customer service and are happy that your car buying experience was hassle free. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Jovette

by from Bakersfield |

If you are looking for excellent service ,great price, go see Durian Gunn. We had the best experience of buying our new car with Internet Sales Manager Durian. He assures us that we would be happy with our new car. He offered to deliver it in Bakersfield. He also assisted us to purchase some accessories . He is really great guy, Two thumbs up! Jovette

October 10, 2013

Hi Jovette, Thank you for your review! We am thrilled you had a 5-star experience. Thank you for your kind words about Dorian! He is an integral part of our team, and we are happy to receive this feedback. We thank you for your business, and we hope you will return for any of your future car-buying needs! Thank you, DCH Lexus of Oxnard Team

Excellent Service

by from Camarillo, CA |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Rx350 and received outstanding customer service from Mark. We will definitely recommend our friends in the future.

Great service from the two great guys of DCH Lexus

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had an awesome business with Dorrian G andCourt Conaway. No hassle, no sweat negotiation, and now I'm enjoying my brand new LEXUS IS 250. If you're planning to buy a car here, look for him!

Good experience

by from Santa Barbara |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Mark V. was thorough and easy to work with. As a woman I've had some rotten times buying cars, mostly because the guys running the dealerships were condescending and high-pressure. Either I'm not as cute as I used to be (let's face it, I'm not) or salesmen have changed, but the guys at DCH Lexus were courteous and professional. Very refreshing. Would definitely recommend them. As for the car, it was pre-owned but reasonably priced and the financing was good.

April 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're proud of the way we treat our customers and happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. We wish you many happy memories in your "new" vehicle and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy driving!

Just car shopping with plan

by from Central California |

Very nice place.The internet guy very cordial.All men professional dressed like bankers.I used KBB and they have transparent pricing windshield and internet.Perfect place to browse and shop if wants unknown.Lots of Lexus to choose from.Recommend for Lexus car lovers.Probably very good follow up with Lexus people.Unique shopping.Recommend Lexus to a friend