Asheville Ford Lincoln

611 Brevard Rd, Asheville, NC 28806

Car repair

by from candler, nc |

Great service. And thanks so much for the car wash. It's been a rough winter.

Job well done!

by from Candler, NC |

Ricky Harwood was very helpful in ordering the running boards I wanted for my F-150. When they arrived the next day, he told me exactly when to be there to have them installed. Total time: less than 45 minutes. Great job on the part of the mechanics as well as Mr. Harwood. Ford is my first choice, and has been for over 30 years. Keep up the good work.

Review of Car

by from Asheville, NC |

RED Ford Fusion with Moon Roof and AWD!! Sharla McCormick was FAB in helping us with our car purchase. It's FUN to drive ~ still a bit intimidated with all the electronics, but Sharla's "Car School" was very helpful.

Buying my New 2015 Explorer Limited

by from Asheville, NC |

My older Ford Explorer died on a Saturday. I met Christine Bentley at church. She was talking with someone and told them she worked at Asheville Ford. They knew of my situation and called me over to meet Christine. Christine gave me her card and told me that if there was anyway that she could help me find a car she would be glad to do so. I call Christine the next day. Christine Bentley was truly their to meet the customer's needs. She did everything she could to accomodate me. I was thinking that I would get the car on Monday and actually was able to get the car on Saturday which saved me 2 days of rental fees on a car I was having to rent. She was ready when I got to the dealership to help me through the process of purchasing my car. I have already found a problem with the ambient lighting in the Explorer and Christine was very accomodating in scheduling me an appointment. She was very helpful in showing me the different features on the car. I enjoyed my experience with Asheville Ford and it was because of Christine. I appreciated the fact that she was not pushy and I didn't have to shake hands with her manager and then this other manager and so on and so on. I didn't have to deal with the typical "Pushy" sales person. If that had been the case, I would not have bought the car. It was a very comfortable experience.

Great crew and service

by from Asheville, NC |

Have always been treated well at Asheville Ford. The guys take care of my cars with respect and courtesy and always welcome me with a friendly hello whenever I come in for service. When I sit there waiting on my car, I see the same respect and courtesy given to the other customers. If they keep this up, they should always get high scores. Take care of the employees first (this is for you upper management), treat THEM with respect and courtesy and find the time to say, "job well done" and in turn, they will take that positive attitude and pay it forward to the customers, which in turn, brings high scores for reviews. Such a simple task is it not?

Best Dealer Experience Yet

by from Asheville, NC |

I leased (first time) a 2014 F150. The service was spot on by all the staff....helpful not pushy. I will return and recommend to others.

Ms.Louise Melton

by from Asheville, NC |

Always very helpful. Service good. Transport Van driver nice.

by from Asheville, NC |

staff was as good as always. They brought up items that they said the car needed. I decided what was important and what was done. They did a good job and did not pester me about it.