Prestige Subaru

585 Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC 28805

New 866-766-5994 New866-766-5994
Used 866-761-1157 Used866-761-1157
Service 877-669-6735 Service 877-669-6735

#1 Subaru Dealer in the SouthEast!

Happy Customer from TN

by from Jonesborough, TN |

I live in Jonesborough, TN and while we have a couple of Subaru dealerships here, I really enjoyed the way I was treated from the first minute I dealt with the staff at Prestige Subaru. I felt like they were very honest about their product and really wanted to give me a nice piece of mind before heading over the mountain in to Asheville to check out some options. Well, first of all, the dealership is nice! They have WAY more inventory than the local places here and had tons of options for me to look at. I was also handled professionally and not pushed into a particular vehicle at all, which I appreciated. If you're looking to buy a Subaru, the buck stops with Prestige. Thanks for my car, I'll definitely be back!

December 4, 2013

TN Fly Fisher- We would like to thank you for taking the drive from TN to purchase your vehicle from Prestige and taking the time to write such a complimentary review of your purchase experience. We'll look for you back very soon to experience our new customer waiting area and lounge. It is currently under construction and should be completed soon. Enjoy every mile in your new Subie! Jason Wicks Internet Sales Manager

Always satisfied at Prestige

by from Asheville, NC |

Called in and was able to get an appointment to have my Impreza serviced. Just had the oil changed and tires rotated this time but I go to the Prestige for all services because their techs always point out issues and recommend maintenance before they develop in to costly repairs. I own my vehicles for a very long time so this is very important to me. They got my Impreza done quickly as usual and I was on my way in no time. Thumbs up.

June 3, 2015

We know you have a lot of options & really appreciate you choosing us! Thanks for taking the time to write in & for the kind words.

Service done right

by from Asheville, NC |

Jerry and the staff at Prestige are the best. I have peace of mind knowing the experienced crew at Prestige makes sure my Subie is in top shape for tackling the mountains of NC. Always well taken care of with these guys.

June 3, 2015

We appreciate your trust, so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for the kind words and we wish you safe travels in your Subie!

Quick and Professional Service

by from Asheville, NC |

I stopped in for an oil change on my Outback. Was advised of a couple of items that would need addressing in the future. The service was done in a timely matter and while waiting I was able to get some work done in the customer lounge with the free wifi and complementary coffee. Very happy with Prestige.

June 1, 2015

We know you have a lot of choices and we really appreciate you choosing us! Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I love Prestige Subaru

by from Fletcher, NC |

I have a 2003 Outback that has been giving me terrible fits over these O2 Sensors. I live in Fletcher and have been taking it to a shop there and it seems like every 7-10 days the check engine light comes back on and I'm told that yet another O2 Sensor needs replacing. After about 2 months of this I finally decided to call Prestige to schedule a service appointment. Turns out that the check engine light had been coming back on because of a faulty Mass Air Sensor which was a sub $100 fix. I felt like the "local guy" was taking advantage of me and it's amazing that the big dealership didn't! I will also say that the service department was extremely busy but I felt just as important as the next customer who was in there. The department is really nice and apparently they recently remodeled the waiting area, which was very first class and very comfortable. I am glad I made the trek over to visit them. I'll be back!

June 1, 2015

Thank you for your trust and taking the time to write in. Glad to see you were taken good care of. Thank you for noticing the newly remodeled facility. We have recently undergone changes to provide a better experience for our clients. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Fast & friendly

by from Asheville, NC |

Stopped in at the dealership for some service work because my check engine light came on. I didn't have an appointment and not only were they helpful, they were friendly and nice. Even though the light was on just because my gas cap wasn't tightened all the way :)

June 1, 2015

Thanks for stopping in, glad we got you taken care of. Engine lights can be for a variety of reasons, we are happy to hear it wasn't anything major.

Nice facility, nicer staff

by from Black Mountain, NC |

I recently had to take my 2007 Forester in for some work and I must admit, I was floored with how well things went at Prestige Subaru. I haven't taken my vehicle there because I assumed it would be too expensive but they were very upfront and even showed me how they were actually more affordable than a place I had been using in Black Mountain. The facilities are top notch and I felt like I was a priority to the gentleman who was helping me in the service area. I'm glad I took my Subaru to them for work. I'll be back.

June 1, 2015

Thank you Margerie for taking the time to write in. We certainly appreciate your trust and wish you well with your Forester. Hope to see you back, even if its just to stop by to say hello and enjoy a cup of local Black Mountain coffee from Dynamite Roasters on us.

check engine light the day after purchase

by from Asheville, nc |

My check engine light came on the day after buying aused car from prestige. It is the catalytic converter, a pricey fix. Instead of replacing the part Prestige offered to let ME pay $200 for a tune up, which won't fix the problem. I won't be visiting this dealership again.

April 20, 2015

Paige, please accept our apologies for the negative experience. We are aware of the concerns of this used car and are working to resolve the issue. Prestige Subaru strives to give the very best customer service we can to each and every customer. We have placed a call to reach out to you in efforts to resolve this and are waiting to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.

Great Service

by from Tampa FL |

Live in Florida but was looking for a car for my mother and with Prestige being one of the largest dealerships in the Southeast, made a trip to Asheville to purchase one. We had scheduled an appointment with Adam and he was absolutely great! Showed us what was on the lot and helped us focus in on the one that was right for us. In and out with a new car in less than two hours! I would definitely recommend going here for a car.

December 26, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing us & taking the time to write in. Glad to hear you had a great experience. We know you will enjoy your new vehicle. We wish you happy & safe holidays.

Great service

by from Mars Hill, NC |

Great experience. Staff very helpful. Although we did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership, they followed up with us .

October 15, 2014

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write in. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Let us know how we can help you in the future!