Prestige Subaru

585 Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC 28805

New 866-766-5994
Used 866-761-1157
Service 877-669-6735

#1 Subaru Dealer in the SouthEast!

Happy Customer from TN

by from Jonesborough, TN |

I live in Jonesborough, TN and while we have a couple of Subaru dealerships here, I really enjoyed the way I was treated from the first minute I dealt with the staff at Prestige Subaru. I felt like they were very honest about their product and really wanted to give me a nice piece of mind before heading over the mountain in to Asheville to check out some options. Well, first of all, the dealership is nice! They have WAY more inventory than the local places here and had tons of options for me to look at. I was also handled professionally and not pushed into a particular vehicle at all, which I appreciated. If you're looking to buy a Subaru, the buck stops with Prestige. Thanks for my car, I'll definitely be back!

December 4, 2013

TN Fly Fisher- We would like to thank you for taking the drive from TN to purchase your vehicle from Prestige and taking the time to write such a complimentary review of your purchase experience. We'll look for you back very soon to experience our new customer waiting area and lounge. It is currently under construction and should be completed soon. Enjoy every mile in your new Subie! Jason Wicks Internet Sales Manager

Superb Customer Service

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I love Prestige Subaru! I've been going to them to service my vehicles for quite a while now. It's enjoyable seeing the same faces every time I stop in for work on my car. The service department is top notch but the customer lounge is a little small and dated. I hear they're going to remodel it soon and that will be fantastic. I will continue to be loyal to them because I know they have my best interest in mind and because I trust them.

February 24, 2014

Marc, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business!

Excellent Service!

by from Asheville, NC |

I brought my 2005 Subaru Outback in for tire service and was very happy with the quality of the customer service and repairs at the dealership. The process was great, their waiting area was full so I was encouraged to walk around the dealership and see the new Adventure Center which is a lounge with outdoor gear. It was very interesting to see gear from local manufacturers and I learned a lot about local companies. I would recommend Prestige to my friends for Subaru service and will consider buying from them when I am ready for a new vehicle.

February 21, 2014

Thanks Kate for coming in for service, we know you have a lot of choices. We appreciate you choosing us!

WRX Fan!

by from Moorseville, NC |

As a younger Sports Car enthusiast I knew for a while that I wanted a WRX. I live near Charlotte but have heard of Prestige and to be honest, they just seem to have the inventory that others do not. Once I contacted them and got a lot of our terms met over the phone and via email, I made the drive West to Asheville to take delivery of my car. Well, it was by far the easiest buying experience of my life. Everything was pre-done and ready and waiting for me. I was in and out quickly and my WRX is fantastic. I do bring my car over for regular maintenance and I know it's in good hands. Plus I love driving over to Asheville for the day. This is a great dealer, in a great town, and I couldn't be happier.

February 21, 2014

TheSeth - We appreciate your business and you taking the time to come out to Prestige Subaru. We know there are other choices, especially coming from that distance. We are glad you had a great buying experience & enjoy the car. We wish you many happy & safe miles ahead!

Subaru Impreza

by from Asheville, NC |

I purchased a pre-owned Impreza from Prestige and had a great experience. After moving to the Asheville area from Boston with an old Outback, I had become familiar with Prestige Subaru.Their reputation for being a fair dealer and great service techs lived up to the reputation. When I was ready to purchase a newer car, I went to the Pre-Owned center and worked with the Manager "Gator" to find the model that suited my budget and needs. I purchased an Impreza, but also considered the Forester and Outback. The whole process took less time than expected and I was driving to Bent Creek to trail run soon after picking up the car later the same day.

February 21, 2014

Thanks James for choosing us, we know there are a lot of options out there. Glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!