AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Used 888-945-3819
Service 866-349-9629

Best Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Tony Fruzia is by far the best service rep I've ever dealt with. He goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy. Case in point... he worked with the warrany department to get the faulty part covered under warranty. It made my day!

December 27, 2012

Thank you for recognizing Tony Fruzia this morning on Cars.com. Please let any of our Park Cities Volkswagen team members know anytime we can be of further service to you. We appreciate you and your recommendation.

Straightforward Seller

by from Garland, TX |

I got a lease on a Volkswagen Tiguan here on Saturday. They're doing a sign then drive event this month that made it really easy to purchase the vehicle. I worked with Nick, who's knowledgeable about the product line, courteous and honest. The buying process took about 3 hours. They were able to apply the interior protection (my wife and I are expecting, so I got it for the warranty against stains) while the wife and I went to see a movie. Word of warning: the financial people will definitely try to squeeze you into the vehicle care packages. Remember you can pick and choose what you want from different packages and negotiate from there.

Outstanding service by all of your folks

by from Dallas Texas |

Reid Ryan did a great job in helping me buy a car. He is very professional and accomodating. In addition your finance guy also was also very professional. IOverall, I compliment your dealership

Advisor Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

My Advisor Fernando Gomez delivered excellent service. He was very detailed and my repairs where completed on time and with perfection.

Service Advisor

by from Dallas, TX |

Fernando Gomez was VERY helpful in fully explaining the problem with my automobile and the necessary repair process, with further details regarding my warranty coverage. He was also kind in assisting me in obtaining a rental car while repairs were being made to my vehicle.

November 15, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

VDUBBER's rock

by from ICarrollton,Tx |

Great Service!!!will get you what you want no pressure sales just out to help

Great service!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Every time I go and get my car serviced Frank Todora helps me every time. He and the Auto Nation team provide me with great service! They quick, fast at what they do, and they even wash my car every time I go!! It's my first time driving a Volkswagen, but every time I visit and get my car back it's driving at 100% I can't wait to go back for another car service

October 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Carlos. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Very good experience at Autonation VW Park Cities

by from Dallas, TX |

We were looking for a car for our grandson and found just what we wanted at Auto Nation VW. The salesman, Zaheer, was very easy to work with and we even enjoyed some extra visiting time while waiting for the paper work to be done. All the staff was accommodating and helpful. They were also patient with us with all the changes and extra challenges because of buying for a third person. We also worked with the service department as they looked at some extra work we considered having done. They were helpful and good to work with.

Awesome

by from Las Vegas |

best price, excellent customer service. i flew from Vegas to Dallas, they picked me up at the airport, very smooth. Josh Smith my sales guy is awesome

Good Service,good vehicle

by from Richardson, TX |

I really appreciate the 2009 Camry. Zaheer was always patient when I was purchasing insurance on the phone.

September 27, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Tiffany. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied!

Great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I worked with Toma and Will at AutoNation VW Park Cities. They were both very helpful.