AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Used 888-945-3819
Service 866-349-9629

Very highly recommended.

by from Dallas, TX |

The smoothest and most pleasant automobile purchase I have ever made - and I've bought a lot of cars. The depth of product knowledge, pricing transparency, and willingness to find or have built exactly what I wanted rather than "sell" me something that didn't quite fit even though it might have been conveniently already in the dealer's inventory, combined to make this a staff effort that I could recommend even for someone who was not a seasoned buyer.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Service Department

by from Dallas, TX |

I took my Tiguan in to get the windows tinted. These guys in the service department are awesome - friendly, attentive and did a great job!

Khiem Nguyen

by from Grand Prairie, TX 75052 |

Sale person James Reichen is knowledgeable and helpful. We appreciated his service.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

great service

by from Dallas, texas |

I spoke with Gina over the phone told her what I wanted and she made it happen. I'm very pleased with my used car.

March 31, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Sales People

by from Frisco, Texas |

We enjoyed the purchase experience, no high pressure, knowledgable sales people.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Outstanding Service Team

by from West Hartford, CT |

Service Advisor Blake Harris went way out of his way to help my daughter and repair some vandalism damage to her 2011 Certified Tiguan that was purchased 1500 miles away. Helped with great advice, speedy repairs and a willingness to whatever it took to get her back on the road quickly and safely. Nice place, great customer service!

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Friendly salesmen

by from Dallas, TX |

Friendly staff, seem real personable and educated. Traded my passat in for a new one, easy process.

Great service

by from Dallas, TX |

Probably the best car buying experience we've had. And we bought a lot of cars from a lot of different dealers. Especially our salesman Nicholas Reyna was very helpful in any way and always made us feel like we are appreciated. Thanks Nick for a great experience. We are enjoying our new vehicle every day.

Awesome service advisor

by from Dallas, TX |

I needed a headlight replaced. It was close to closing time. I called and Fernando answered. He took care of me. He didn't rush me at all. He even washed my car. He really went above and beyond.

Car buying

by from Dallas, TX |

They were willing to work with me on the price so that it could fit what I had to spend.

Excellent Salesman, Mr. James Benjamin

by from Dallas, TX |

We purchased my niece a Jetta to establish and improve her credit and the financial managers were not too helpful with offering competitive prices. They in turn down played my banking institution that offered us a very competitive interest rate along with additional incentives. Their response and demeanor after we were financed through my financial institution wasn't warm, friendly or professional. However, our salesman was excellent and I woul recommend him to my family and friends any time.