AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Used 888-945-3819
Service 866-349-9629

Best Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Tony Fruzia is by far the best service rep I've ever dealt with. He goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy. Case in point... he worked with the warrany department to get the faulty part covered under warranty. It made my day!

December 27, 2012

Thank you for recognizing Tony Fruzia this morning on Cars.com. Please let any of our Park Cities Volkswagen team members know anytime we can be of further service to you. We appreciate you and your recommendation.

good first car buying experience

by from Addison, TX |

Had an great first car buying experience here ! Great graduate program that extends to certified pre owned vehicles.

Great VW service

by from Dallas, TC |

Great service. Didn't push unnecessary repairs. Accepted VW service coupons. Nice waiting area.

Great place to buy or get your vw serviced

by from dallas tx |

Great dealership! Everyone is very friendly. If you are getting your car serviced go see Paul MyRick!

July 16, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thank you for this feedback!

Wayne Neal was Great!!

by from Bastrop, LA |

Wayne was great! He found the exact car we wanted at another dealer. When we bought the car, he took the time to explain all the details, features and capabilities of our VW Passat. He cared enough to give us his personal cellphone number in case we had questions after we got home.

June 3, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Service Department

by from Dallas, TX |

These people kept my car for 10 days!!!!! Only called when I called them first, didn't even start of the laundry list of small issues I had....just kept putting me off, putting me off. It was like pulling teeth to work with them. They NEVER fixed my main issue which was my car stalling while driving on the highway. So scary, so scary!! I am a mom with 2 kids driving carpools everyday and they don't seem to care that their Volkswagen just dies on I-30. They never fixed it. Do not go here unless you have a month to wait on these guys and then good luck. Worst experience of my life with a service department.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for leaving us this response. We are very sorry to hear about the concerns with your vehicle. We understand your frustrations with the safety of your car as they should have been fixed promptly by our team. Our General Manager would like to help turn your negative experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (214) 561-8100 to discuss ways we can make things right.

Great service!! I will be back.

by from DALLAS |

Great service! I will be back. With Christina, there were no surprises.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's wonderful to hear that Christina has gained your loyalty and we hope to be of service for years to come!

I would buy another car from them.

by from Dallas, TX |

I went in to the dealership not knowing which model I wanted. They let me drive Jettas and Passats and helped me figure it out. Even more importantly, they match the truecar.com dealer price and also matched another dealership's offer on my trade in. When I get my next car, I'll just go back to them first. Big thanks to Joe and Wayne.

March 28, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

New Beetle

by from Dallas Tx |

The car I was looking at was not on the lot, neither was my next choice. I left with a new 2014 Beetle but I love it

Service at AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

by from Dallas, Texas |

I recently purchased a Volkswagen CC from AutoNation Park Cities. I reached out via internet/chat early afternoon. I was contacted by one of the manager's, who stated that I could get the vehicle I wanted with no hassle. When arrived, I was able to test drive my car and begin paperwork. I was pleased with the service I received via chat, phone and the treatment continued with my sales associate, Wayne Neal. I highly recommend Auto Nation Park Cities and Wayne Neal. He's the best!

Great first Experience.

by from Dallas, TX |

This is my first car purchase and I didn't have enough Credit history but Joe and the finance team made the impossible to make it happen and even get me a 2014 car instead of a 2013. This is my first experience and it was great. I would strongly recommend JOE LUNA and AUTONATIONVW