AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

5555 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-844-4992
Used 888-945-3819
Service 888-348-2706

Very helpful service department!

by from Dallas, TX |

Took my VW Jetta Sportwagen in due to a failed AC compressor. Fernando helped me out significantly by dealing with my parts warranty. The compressor was fixed quickly and all dealings with the warranty folks were handled by AutoNation. I even got to drive an excellent loaner while my car was in the shop. Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. Thank you!

Service Department

by from Dallas, TX |

Great support from the Service Department. My car was worked on and I was quickly on my way. I would definitely recommend this dealership to someone.

Clean dealership, bought pre-owned Jetta.

by from Dallas, TX |

Very professional staff and very nice at the same time. It was a pleasant experience.

June 19, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

HAPPY WITH MY VW JETTA

by from Garland, TX |

Great place to buy & have car maintenance! Really friendly staff especially Fernando Gomez who is my car's primary person. Recommendation: Would be REALLY awesome though, if they filled up our gas tank for having us drive there!

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Service Department

by from Dallas, TX |

I took my Tiguan in to get the windows tinted. These guys in the service department are awesome - friendly, attentive and did a great job!

May 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Khiem Nguyen

by from Grand Prairie, TX 75052 |

Sale person James Reichen is knowledgeable and helpful. We appreciated his service.

great service

by from Dallas, texas |

I spoke with Gina over the phone told her what I wanted and she made it happen. I'm very pleased with my used car.

March 31, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Sales People

by from Frisco, Texas |

We enjoyed the purchase experience, no high pressure, knowledgable sales people.

Outstanding Service Team

by from West Hartford, CT |

Service Advisor Blake Harris went way out of his way to help my daughter and repair some vandalism damage to her 2011 Certified Tiguan that was purchased 1500 miles away. Helped with great advice, speedy repairs and a willingness to whatever it took to get her back on the road quickly and safely. Nice place, great customer service!

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Very highly recommended.

by from Dallas, TX |

The smoothest and most pleasant automobile purchase I have ever made - and I've bought a lot of cars. The depth of product knowledge, pricing transparency, and willingness to find or have built exactly what I wanted rather than "sell" me something that didn't quite fit even though it might have been conveniently already in the dealer's inventory, combined to make this a staff effort that I could recommend even for someone who was not a seasoned buyer.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Friendly salesmen

by from Dallas, TX |

Friendly staff, seem real personable and educated. Traded my passat in for a new one, easy process.