KNOX FORD

New 888-870-5589
Used 888-904-8940
Service 888-673-1297

Home Of The No-Hassle Pricing

Great Experience...Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Elizabethtown KY |

I recently was in the market for a used Explorer and found one on Cars.com. I called to check and see if it was available. The salesperson I spoke to was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I scheduled to come in and look at the vehicle and it was waiting for me up front when I got there. The whole team from the managers to the salesperson were very helpful and patient with me since I was not familiar with what a Certified Pre-Owned program and everything it came with. I was giving a good number on my trade and was happy with the financing I was offered. I will definately be back in the future to buy my next vehicle. Thanks to Knox Ford for all the hard work in helping me buy my Explorer!

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Radcliff Kentucky |

Went to other car lots and dealerships. Knox Ford is best over all. The sales staff is very professional and I felt no pressure in purchasing my vehicle. I would recommend everyone to buy a vehicle from Knox Ford.

November 22, 2014

Jami we appreciate you choosing Knox Ford to purchase your vehicle from. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We look forward to continuing to assist you in all of your future sales and service needs.

Great Customer Service!

by from Radcliff, Ky |

I purchased my first Ford product (2013 Mustang) from this dealership and had an amazing car buying process. The deal was completed in about an hour and the staff were friendly and professional. Joe, Jeff, and Derek were great and Derek even took the time to show me all of the features of Microsoft Sync as well as answer my questions about my new purchase since I was new to Ford products. When it came time to purchase a family vehicle, I once again contacted Knox Ford and after a few test drives I chose a 2013 Ford Taurus. I was happy with my choice and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything for you. We look forward to assisting you with your sales and service needs in the future.

getting a new car.

by from Radcliff, KY |

I had got myself in a bad payment with my first vehicle. went to knox ford to try a get a new car. everything went well. great attitudes, helpful, knowledgeable and got a new car. good payments. and they helped me with finding the best loan plan to feel comfortable with my finances.

November 22, 2014

Matt we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you out of your situation. We look forward to assisting you with you sales and service needs in the future.

Hands down the BEST car buying experience EVER!

by from Louisville, Ky |

Everybody at Knox Ford is as helpful and friendly as can be. They are professional and courteous and made me feel right at home. I tell everyone I see that's in the market for an automobile that that's the only place to go. It was definitely worth the drive.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for trusting us with your New Vehicle purchase and sharing your experience with others. Please keep us in mind if you should need anything and we look forward to continuing to take care of your service and sales needs in the future.

The best car buying experience

by from Chicago IL |

I came in to Knox Ford, I was greeted with respect. Was shown a few used cars, that gets great gas mileage. Seen the 2006 Ford fusion, and fell in love. Finance was great also, want over all the options. When they say no hassle, they mean it. Great management, the best sells staff, I had the pleasure to deal with, highly recommend this dealership

October 31, 2014

Ms Lozzo thank you for allowing us to help you with your purchase. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Should have read reviews first

by from Fort Knox |

Wanted to do business here as it was close to home. Was given lowball offer for trade in. We knew what our car was worth and was offered that amount by 4 other dealerships. The only thing stopping the deal was the trade in offer, explained that to them and they wouldn't budge. We went to Byerly Ford in Louisville had a new truck within an hour!!

November 22, 2014

We are sorry to hear that we weren't able come to an agreement on a new truck for you. Congratulations on your purchase and please keep in mind that we do have a service department that can take care of all of your service needs for you. Please feel free to contact me if you should need any assistance in the future. Joe Goss GSM 270.351.9800

Poor Customer Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Spoke with two different salesmen about a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 in just two days (because the first one was too busy to talk to me the second time I called) and was told by both of them that I would receive a phone call back. Here it is a week later and I haven't heard a thing. In addition, when I asked about the truck one of the salesman told me it wasn't available because the Owner of the dealership was out of town with it. This sounds like bad business practice to me. Why would you drive a used truck that is pushing 60,000 miles? You would think they would want it on the lot just in case someone, like me, wanted to purchase it. To top it off, they went ahead and raised the price by $1,000. Evidently these guys aren't looking to make a sale nor do they care about potential customers.

A Potential Customer

by from Louisville, KY |

I was going to be in the area of the dealership (I live 45 miles away) and there was a car I was interested in. I emailed through Cars.com and on their site directly trying to get information on a vehicle and schedule a test drive. No one has responded to me to date (at least a month). Unfortunately for the owners of the dealership the vehicle I probably would had bought that day has been listed on here at least for six weeks without being sold. The other review on cars.com related to service issues as well so apparently there is a problem from the top down of the management structure. I'd hate to imagine the service you'd get if you ever had a problem with a vehicle! There are too many options out there to buy from a dealer that does not want to work for their customers.

November 3, 2014

Tyler we do appologize for not responding to your request. After carefully reviewing our database for your particular request we were unable to locate anything. If there is anything I can ever do for you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 270.351.9800. Joe Goss GSM

Stay away from Knox Ford

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

No hassle here is a joke. Their sales manager, Joe is rude. When you pull into their facility, there are staff standing around the door smoking and quite frankly are not professional. I am military and have visited this dealership twice and both times were unpleasant. I purchased a vehicle from another dealership. I would not recommend them to anyone, they are crooks.