KNOX FORD

461 S. Dixie Highway, Radcliff, KY 40160

New 888-870-5589
Used 888-904-8940
Service 888-673-1297

Should have read reviews first

by from Fort Knox |

Wanted to do business here as it was close to home. Was given lowball offer for trade in. We knew what our car was worth and was offered that amount by 4 other dealerships. The only thing stopping the deal was the trade in offer, explained that to them and they wouldn't budge. We went to Byerly Ford in Louisville had a new truck within an hour!!

Poor Customer Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Spoke with two different salesmen about a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 in just two days (because the first one was too busy to talk to me the second time I called) and was told by both of them that I would receive a phone call back. Here it is a week later and I haven't heard a thing. In addition, when I asked about the truck one of the salesman told me it wasn't available because the Owner of the dealership was out of town with it. This sounds like bad business practice to me. Why would you drive a used truck that is pushing 60,000 miles? You would think they would want it on the lot just in case someone, like me, wanted to purchase it. To top it off, they went ahead and raised the price by $1,000. Evidently these guys aren't looking to make a sale nor do they care about potential customers.

A Potential Customer

by from Louisville, KY |

I was going to be in the area of the dealership (I live 45 miles away) and there was a car I was interested in. I emailed through Cars.com and on their site directly trying to get information on a vehicle and schedule a test drive. No one has responded to me to date (at least a month). Unfortunately for the owners of the dealership the vehicle I probably would had bought that day has been listed on here at least for six weeks without being sold. The other review on cars.com related to service issues as well so apparently there is a problem from the top down of the management structure. I'd hate to imagine the service you'd get if you ever had a problem with a vehicle! There are too many options out there to buy from a dealer that does not want to work for their customers.

Stay away from Knox Ford

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

No hassle here is a joke. Their sales manager, Joe is rude. When you pull into their facility, there are staff standing around the door smoking and quite frankly are not professional. I am military and have visited this dealership twice and both times were unpleasant. I purchased a vehicle from another dealership. I would not recommend them to anyone, they are crooks.