Jim Barkley Toyota

777 Brevard Rd, Asheville, NC 28806

New 888-834-3380
Used 877-247-2044
Service 866-471-7276

No Haggle, Upfront Pricing!

Exceptional buying experience

by from Pine Island Florida |

I live in SW Florida. What started my journey at first was the posted price, but after 4 weeks of e-mails with 7 different Toyota dealers i quickly learned getting a bottom line out the door price on an e-mail was difficult to say the least. Then i emailed Aaron Sumner from Jim Barkley. Right from the beginning his his answers were direct and to the point, with a price i could expect to pay. After several emails i felt good about the trip to pick up my new 2012 Toyota Highlander. When we arrived at the dealership i realized how well this dealership was run. The customer service waiting area, you could spend half a day in if you had to. Little things like the coffee AND snacks were free. My new detailed car came with a full tank of gas not 6 gals. The young women i dealt with you could tell enjoyed there job. From running my own business for over 20yrs i realize that things start at the top. My emails and the tone of them with Aaron Sumner is why we drove over 700 miles to pick up my new Toyota. While prices can change daily sometimes, courtesy and demeaner IMO do not.

Quality abounds at Jim Barkley's Toyota Dealership

by from Asheville, NC |

The young salesmen were helpful and polite without being pushy. They gave me information and respected that I was just looking at this point. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Experience!

by from asheville,nc |

I recently purchased a vehicle here and would totally recommend them to everyone! Very fair deal!

Great Service!

by from Candler,NC |

Had a great experience here purchasing my tundra! The used car dept was wonderful from the management all the way to the finance dept.. After the sale I also purchased aftermarket parts(lift kit) and the service area was wonderful as well! Would definitely recommend!

Asleep at the wheel

by from Greer, SC |

Waste of time. When I finally received a reply to my inquiry, it was the same information that I viewed on the website. Useless. I purchased elsewhere.

Incompedent?

by from Robbinsville,N.C. |

Tried to buy parts and they were too ignorant to purchase the parts! In my opinion I wouldn't suggest anyone dealing with them ever!

Not happy

by from asheville |

I bought a used car there 4 weeks ago, realized a noise in the transmission. took it back to jbt, they sent it to the ford dealer 2 weeks ago for repairs. still no car. I have not been offered a loaner car, so I complained about not having my car, and asked if they would take the car back. their answer was absolutley. so i went to collect my money and to make a deal somewhere else, But found out from the used car manager it only counts if you spend it with JBT dealership, you really dont get your money back, the guy needs to learn how to present his info a little better.

Excellent Dealership

by from Asheville, NC |

I bought my truck from Jim Barkley Toyota 2 years ago. The price I paid for the truck was the best I could find and they gave me a fair price for my trade. I have since had my truck serviced at the store. They have a quick lube that is convenient and the service staff is very friendly. Everybody that works at the store takes time to stop what they are doing and see if you need help with anything. Jim Barkley Toyota is by far the best dealership I have dealt with.

Painless

by from North Carolina Mountains |

The dealer's rep was very helpful with scheduling the appointment and the test drive. We were in and out with the car quickly with none of the usual hassles. Very easy transaction