Asheville Chevrolet

New 877-969-3277 New 877-969-3277
Used 866-977-8827 Used 866-977-8827
Service 877-227-1252 Service 877-227-1252

Your Hometown Chevy Dealer

From out of town & thankful!

by from Peachtree City, GA |

My husband and I were travelling to Asheville from out of state and while there, we had some mechanical issues with our Equinox. We took it to Asheville Chevrolet without an appointment and we were immediately greeted by the Service Manager, Stan, who quickly made our stresses and worries go away. While it's never ideal to have car issues while on vacation they were quick to lend us a loaner so we could enjoy our time in Asheville. Our experience at Asheville Chevrolet and with their Service Department saved our vacation. Thank you!

April 13, 2015

We're so glad we were able to help you out in a bind. We're even happier that you were able to enjoy your vacation.

No service

by from Asheville NC |

I made an appointment that included a safety recall, oil change, problem with car charging. I arrived to find out the service tech needed to work on the car charging was out sick. Ome tech said he would be out 1 day. When I asked for a loaner, it was refused and I was told he might be out for 3 days and that I should do some of the work today then bring the car back again. Well, if he was out why wasn't I called to not bring my car in? And, why does a dealership problem become my problem?

August 5, 2015

Howard, we're sorry to hear that you feel that way about our dealership. Here at Asheville Chevrolet, we are continuously working to provide our guests with the best service around. Unfortunately, there were a few circumstances that made your visit a little different than most. Our tech was suddenly sick and we did not have the appropriate amount of time to contact you beforehand, nor did we know how long his illness would last. In regards to our loaner vehicle process, we try to reserve those to our loyal Asheville Chevrolet customers who have purchased their vehicles from us. At the time of your visit, all of our loaner vehicles were unfortunately being used by those guests, and we stated we could re-schedule your appointment for a time when a loaner vehicle would be available for you. We do appreciate you sharing your experience, as it gives us an insight as to how we're doing. If you would like to speak with someone about this in greater detail, feel free to contact us at the dealership. Thank you. The Asheville Chevrolet Team. 828-348-7326.

Jeff is the best :-)

by from Asheville, Nc |

I would recommend Jeff Brewster over any sales man. Last week I tried to get the car I wanted and the finance company they chooses didn't satisfy me. I financed the car on my own and now I'm driving it :-) Jeff was the nicest salesman I dealt with on my car shopping experience. I recommend him over him for his honesty :-) Thanks Jeff

June 15, 2015

We are so incredibly pleased to hear about your fantastic experience with us! Thank you so much for letting us know how helpful Jeff was during your visit at Asheville Chevrolet. We hope you enjoy that Sonic for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service, Great Car, Great Everything!!

by from Asheville, NC |

The location of this dealership was perfect, the way the salesperson helped me to buy the perfect car with the amount of money I had was amazing, The car is divine, and the entire experience was exciting! I loved that the people did everything to work around my limitations instead of forcing theirs on me. I was very pleased with the entire experience. I also loved being able to test drive multiple vehicles before making the actual purchase. And I loved that the salesperson was focused on me and getting me what I needed/wanted instead of jumping around. It was definitely part of the what made me stick to this dealership. I went to several dealerships and this was definitely the best experience by far. Very pleased with the dealership, the salesperson, and especially the car.

June 5, 2015

Meaghan, we are so happy to hear about your amazing experience with our team here at Asheville Chevrolet! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we got everything you wanted and needed in your new vehicle. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Satisfied to the max!

by from Asheville, NC |

Even though I was un-able to get financing at this time I am very impressed with Kenneth and the staff at Asheville Chevrolet. Once I come up with the cash for the down payment I will return to make my purchase, as this is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. There is a real sense of customer service and willingness to provide a service, as opposed to JUST selling cars.

June 2, 2015

That's so great to hear, Jimmy! Thank you for your incredible comments about our team here at Asheville Chevrolet. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you enjoy that new vehicle for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

good experience, great dealership.

by from Asheville, NC |

Jeff Brewster really took the time to get to know and build rapport with me, and was very professional and easy to relate to. He made obtaining my new vehicle as easy and stress free as possible. I never felt obligated to buy and the level of respect was above expectations. I would recommend anyone to stop in to Asheville Chevrolet and see Jeff Brewster and Mark Hansen. I actually advised Mark the sales manager that I wanted to think on the decision over night, even though my mind was made up in order to see if the level of respect would change, and it did not! I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to a future relationship with Jeff, Mark, and everyone at Asheville Chevrolet!!

May 26, 2015

We're happy to hear that, Tommey! Thank you for letting us know about your visit with Jeff and the rest of our team here at Asheville Chevrolet. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Happy Happy Customer!!!!!

by from Asheville NC |

This was my first time buying a car, and all the rumors about how pushy car salesman are terrified me. I never felt pushed or anything from any of the employees. They were all very kind and answered all of my questions with patience! The buying process was easy and I left knowing I will return for my next car buying experience in the future.

May 19, 2015

We're happy to hear that, Kate! Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us at Asheville Chevrolet. We hope you enjoy your new car for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Made a new guy feel welcomed

by from Asheville Nc |

Just purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox and it has been one of the best investments I have made recently. When I first drove onto the lot I was immediately approached byJeff Brewster. A professional young gentleman I could much relate with. Jeff was patient and honest with me because I really didn't know what I wanted but I am glad he was. He took the time to find a car that would best fit fit me and know I am the happiest person around Asheville. THANKS ASHEVILLE CHEVROLET!!

May 19, 2015

Pete, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to know that Jeff was so helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

First Time Buyer

by from Asheville NC |

I referred a friend the Asheville Chevrolet for her first car. Our Sales Associate Jeff Brewster was very helpful with all her questions. He assisted her in payment options. He wasn't evasive and made her feel very comfortable. She wasn't overwhelmed or intimidated like other first time buyers, because of the customer service. She didn't feel like Asheville Chevrolet wanted to "Take her blood" or her "First born child," just to get her in a car that day

May 19, 2015

Allison, thank you so much for sharing your friend's experience with us! We're so happy to know that she had such a fantastic time and got exactly what she wanted. We hope she enjoys the vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you both soon!

Poor Overall Service Recieved

by from Westfield, Pennsylvania |

Unfortunately our 2011 Silverado Duramax Diesel showed a service engine light upon our arrival to Asheville. We were hauling a large horse trailer with 2 horses up and had a large dog also. We called this dealer immediately and they were happy to have us bring it right in that Wednesday am. They did diagnostics within 2 hours and gave us the info that while under warranty it was a 9 1/2 hour job that they could have done by noon Saturday. Chevrolet gave us a rental truck that was very nice but did not have a hitch that was suitable for our large trailer. We called every day and they stated they were still on track...until 11 am Saturday when they said it would be done "Monday am" ...no time given. We needed to head for home the next day but found lodging for our horses and our selves for one more night. We arrived at 10 am Monday and waited 2 hours after complaining, the truck shows up, we leave...we get 5 miles down the highway...coolant light show up...we needed to turn around and go back to the dealer . We had a 800 mile trip ahead of us at 2:30 in the afternoon. Bottom line: they tell you what they want you to hear, the truck sat for 3 days, go somewhere else. The funny part...we were looking to buy a new truck and they had a new Duramax on the lot that we would have bought outright on THursday if we had known. Here we come FORD

May 8, 2015

We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience with us, Cynthia. Providing you with great customer service is always a high priority for our team and we never want you to feel like you have not been properly taken care of during your visits. We had several vehicles in our engine shop when you stopped in, but we tried to fit you in since you were travelling so soon. The issue was not able to be fully diagnosed until Friday morning, which is when we ordered the necessary parts that did not come in until Saturday morning. After the parts arrived, our technician worked only on your vehicle, but was unable to complete the job until Monday morning. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, but we did work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible. If you would like to speak with someone further about your visit, please call us at 828-348-7326 at your earliest convenience and we'll be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.