Skyland Automotive

255 Smokey Park Hwy, Asheville, NC 28806

New 888-275-6029
Used 888-344-7983
Service 888-377-1561

We Don't Sell You a Car, We Help You Buy One!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Swannanoa, NC |

I went to Skyland Automotive to buy a Mazda 3 Hatchback for the first time. Sam King and Chris Jordan were my salesmen/representatives and I was impressed. Sam took my my mom and I out to test drive a Mazda and he knew everything about the car, answered all of our questions. Both men helped guide us through the buying process with ease. I have gone in to get an early oil change done for the car. It was too early for it but the service department was very happy to oblige in topping up fluids/checking the car overall no charge. I was very surprised and impressed by their thoughtfulness. Skyland Automotive is a wonderful dealership to buy from and I hope to continue my service there.

March 18, 2014

Hello Geneva, Thank you very much for writing your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience buying your Mazda 3 with Sam and Chris, and with our service department. We really appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with others. All the best, Stephanie Internet Coordinator at Skyland Automotive

Super Mazda service department

by from Brevard, NC |

Chad Barnwell, service advisor for Mazdas, is great. Thorough, pleasant, helpful. Does what he says he's going to do. I bought an extended warranty from Skyland on a Mazda 3 that I bought elsewhere, and they have been excellent for regular service and for problems like a loose motor mount, problems with a radio, even finding a dog chain that fell into the heating unit under the passenger seat, door that needed repainting! Prices are good; shuttle service is handy; they will even arrange a rental if repairs will take a lot of the day. I've always been leery of dealer service departments, but these guys are great.

March 5, 2014

Dear Linda, Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our service department. We enjoyed reading your review - a dog chain in the heating unit, that's a new one! :) Happy to hear Chad was able to take care of you and your car's needs. All the best, Stephanie Internet Coordinator at Skyland Auto Group

THE place for your vehicle needs

by from weaverville, nc |

Just completed my second Jeep purchase with Skyland. Love the new ride. Everyone that we came in contact with that works there is friendly. It was not a stressful experience. Our salesperson, Jeremy Shea was highly recommended by a friend and we would highly recommend him to you. He is a great guy who knows his product and has been at the dealership for many years. He can guide you with options but is never pushy. He was patient as I made my desicion on exactly what I wanted, ordered it to be custom made, and promptly responded when we were inquiring about the status of arrival, etc. He even coordinated some wheel/tire switch outs for us. Jeremy is a fun guy to work with but can get the job done with your vehicle needs.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your experience with others! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience in the purchase of your Jeep through Jeremy. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! All the best, Stephanie Internet Coordinator at Skyland Automotive

Outstanding Sales Person

by from Asheville, NC |

This is our third purchase of a Mercedes Benz. We value the attentive and helpful service of Jeremy, our sales person. He always goes out of his way to make sure we buy the vehicle we want and need at the very best price. We are always treated well by the entire staff who transform the difficult and lengthy process of buying a new care into a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

February 27, 2014

Hello William, Thank you for writing up a review - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others! And we always like to hear good things about Dumplin' (aka Jeremy) and the rest of the staff that helped you during your purchase. Hope you are enjoying your new Mercedes! All the best, Stephanie Internet Coordinator at Skyland Auto Group

Honest, efficient and helpful

by from New York, NY |

We were visiting Asheville for a family reunion at Christmas and needed repairs on one of our Jeeps. The service agent was great in every way, fitting us in, performing several diagnostic tests, getting an employee specializing in drain leakage to stop by on his day off to do a special test, arranging a loaner, and here's the big item: he carefully told us what repairs to do immediately and which ones to do back home in order to get full coverage on the warranty, because a repair ticket covered by warranty must be completed at the same dealership where it is opened. Everyone came across as efficient and honest. Asheville you are in good hands with this dealer.

February 27, 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our dealership. We liked it to much we highlighted it on our website! We are happy to hear you had a good experience getting your Jeep serviced with our service department, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. All the best, Stephanie Internet Coordinator at Skyland Auto Group

Stress free purchasse

by from Hendersonville, NC |

It was a pleasure buying a vehicle from Skyland Mazda and Chris Jordan was a great person to work with. Chris was very helpful in every respect and there was no pressure or stress at all. Received a great price on the 2014 Mazda 6 that we purchased and received a fair trade in value on our old car. The whole process was very smooth and there were no hidden fees or last minute additions. The price we were told in the beginning was the price that was there in the end. Would definitely buy another car here.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review and taking the time to write it. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us, and our sales person Chris Jordan. Love the new Mazda 6 - hope you are enjoying it! All the best.

Best Dealership Around!!!!

by from Hendersonville nc |

I had been to many dealerships, looking at and test driving cars. This is the first one that I have ever been to that the sales men weren't pushy. They were great. They really know there stuff about the cars. Any question we asked about the car we were test driving he knew the answer to. They worked with us to give us the maximum trade in for our cars and brought the new car down to close to where we wanted the payments to be. I'm so happy we were able to do business with them.

January 20, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review! We are very pleased that you had a positive experience at Skyland, and that you found your purchase experience pleasant - not pushy - and informative. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. All the best.

Very satisfied customer!

by from Asheville, North Carolina |

I had an excellent experience at this dealership and highly recommend Jason McCowan. He is the type of salesman you want to do business with - very knowledgeable and stays in touch but not pushy. I had an issue with the car I purchased and my salesman and the management team went the extra mile to correct the issue and made sure I was 100% satisfied. I know many people who have purchased vehicles from Skyland and they are all happy customers. I will definitely continue to do business with Skyland Automative.

December 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear you had a good experience at Skyland and with Jason. We really appreciate your feedback and hope everything is still going well! All the best, Stephanie Miller Internet Coordinator @ Skyland Auto Group

VERY Happy Customer!!!!

by from Asheville, NC |

Genuine. Honest. Reputable staff. ~On 11/16/13 I arrived at Skyland Automotive unsure of what to expect. I hadn't visited a dealership in a couple of years, and was initially intimidated. After being warmly welcomed by Brad Belcher, I knew that I was in the right place. Not only was Mr. Belcher patient, he was thorough and informative as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Skyland to anyone in the market for a vehicle, and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

November 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Asheville, NC |

On 11/16/13 I arrived at Skyland Automotive unsure of what to expect. It hadn't visited a dealership in a couple of years, and was initially intimidated. After being warmly welcomed by Brad Belcher, I knew that I was in the right place. Not only was Mr. Belcher patient, he was thorough and informative as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Skyland to anyone in the market for a vehicle, and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

December 5, 2013

Ambrosia - thank you very much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your buying experience with Brad - he's a good guy! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle. Stephanie Miller Internet Coordinator Skyland Auto Group

Car Sales people

by from Waynesville, NC |

I traded my Ram 1500 -05 for a Ram 1500 2013. The experience my wife and I had was very positive. We were treated very nicely, with respect and very courtessly. The sales person Debbie handled all our questions expertly, quickly, and with professionalism. We were given a better price for our vechiles than we would have gotten at any other dealership in the area. I would recommend them to any one.