Tameron Honda

Used 888-207-1007
Service 877-259-5022

Great Customer Service

by from Gulf shores, AL |

Even though I had credit issues and a trade with over 100,000 miles they got me approved!! I was skeptical when I went to Tameron because my credit wasn't the best, I had a high mileage trade and it needed some repairs. To my surprise I was able to get a brand new Honda accord with leather and keep in my budget!!!

All I can say is beware

by from Wilmington nc |

Beware of wholesale cars. I was going to drive 12 hours to get one then was told "oh we don't inspect them" but they said since I was coming so far they'd take it for a drive and call me back but when I called the next day "oh sorry it had another recall" it sounded like a bunch of excuses. Lol and if your trading your perfect non wrecked car in, you'll get all kinds of lies to try to get you in there. I kept reading online about the bait and switch that their natorious for and well if I WOULD of drove 12 hours and had that happen, they would be out of business. Just beware. Go google them like I did and you'll see all kinds of bad reviews.

Sales experience was good; follow up disappointing

by from Fairhope, AL |

I'm saving my review comments and will be sending them directly to Ryan Mayer, President of Tameron Honda Eastern Shore. One thing I STRONGLY recommend. Take time to write a review, even if it's not complimentary. You can't get a company to change negative follow up unless you are honest with your fellow car buyers and share your experiences - both positive and NEGATIVE!

purchased a 2002 mercedes benz and very happy

by from Madison, IN |

We found the car we had been looking for on cars.com. It was a 2002 Mercedes Benz convertible. We e-mailed Tameron Honda in Daphne, Alabama , within minutes we received a phone call from Amber. We discussed the condition of the car and a came to a price over the phone. We are from Indiana and within 1 hour we were on our way to Alabama to purchase this car. We drove 650 miles overnight to get this car. When we arrived at the dealership we were immediately greeted and taken to see Joseph Armstrong to show us the car. We were pleasantly surprised to see the car was just like the pictures on the internet. Everything went smoothly and we were on our way back to Indiana with our new car. We love everything about it. This was not a wasted trip. All the sales people at Tameron Honda were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great New Car sales team and Great new Civic !!!

by from Robertsdale, Al. |

I needed a car that would get good gas mileage and also look nice but most important within my budget. I decided to get a new car but was not looking forward to the stereotype car salesman experience. I narrowed my choice down to 3 cars, one of them being the Civic. The first 2 dealers I went to, the cars were pretty good but not quite what I wanted and the sales staff at the first was ok but the second dealer in Spanish Fort was having a typical big car sale that was like a circus with salesmen that treated me, at age 49, like I had never shopped for a car. Then I went to Tameron Honda in Spanish Fort and everything changed. I walked up and was greeted by a salesman named Derek, greeted not knocked down and did not hear the typical car salesman rehearsed phrases as an introduction. He asked me what I was interested in and I simply told him a Civic and what price I could pay. We test drove the 2014 Civic and knew I had found my car. Derek was knowledgeable about the features and explained them to me, very well. The Civic was comfortable, Sporty looking, had great gas MPG and full of very neat features. Since I am virtually impossible to please 100%, Derek did an outstanding job but then stepped it up a notch and called in his recruits. He was assisted by a saleswomen, named Dianna and the Sales Manager Melissa. Between the three of them they did the impossible, they found a way to get me in the new Civic, I wanted, for the price I could pay. They had several 2014 Civics to choose from but I was very specific in what I wanted and it was not on the lot. They found the one I wanted in a close by city, had it shipped over and we closed the sale 2 days later. Dianna was instrumental in helping obtain my financing at an interest rate that was much better than any other quotes I had received. The Sales Manager Melissa was always available to help when called upon. Sean had all the paperwork ready and explained everything to me and was very prompt and timely. I met the Service manager who went over the great warranty on the Civic and he also was extremely polite and helpful. I still cannot believe that the entire new car sales team was so much on top of their game, they were like a well-oiled machine and everybody knew their job and did it very well. I have had my Civic for 3 days and really believe that this car was the right choice. I have to drive over 2 hours round-trip to work and the Civic make it a pleasure driving and passing the gas stations. Thanks to all at Tameron Honda Spanish Fort, Al. for my car, especially Derek!!!

New Car Department

by from daphne al |

I have dreaded the car buying experience all my life. With the constant back and forth bickering it feels more like pulling teeth than an American pastime. However, I strolled into Tameron Honda one Saturday afternoon and was suprised to find that type of process is only practiced at a few "less than stellar" dealerships. Derek, my sales representive, went above and beyond in assisting me. There was no bickering and no haggling, only smiles and laughs. I believe that anyone in the new or used car market would be doing themselves an extreme dis-service if they did not give Tameron Honda a shot. Thank you Derek!!!

Fantastic Dealer!!!!

by from Bay Minette, AL |

I just purchased a new 2013 Civic LX from this dealership. All of the management and staff were incredibly nice and helpful. I called in on a Tuesday and set an appointment with the Internet Department and on Wednesday we had my paperwork finished! The salespeople did not waste my time or try to haggle me! I would recommend them to anyone I know and definitely will be purchasing with them in the future!

Awesome experience!

by from Daphne, AL |

My family has been going to Tameron Honda Eastern Shore since it was down on Hwy 98. The level of service we get from there whether it is in the Sales Department or Service is exceptional! They have a customer FOR LIFE with me!

Used Car sales staff went overboard to assist me

by from Daphne, AL |

It was a miserably rainy Monday, I'd been looking at cars all day and was about to give up, when Vince, used car Sales Mgr, gave me a call and said they had some new "used" vehicles in and could I come by. Most of the dealerships I have dealt with have not gotten back to me with new inventory. I came in, was quickly directed to 4 possibilities with a great sales team Thomas and Mark. We made the deal, the paperwork process took forever, almost 3 hours, but other than that, it went smoothly. Even after the sale I had a concern about the maintenance records on the car and they contacted the prior owner and got the facts for me. After the sale response has been very good. So far, I am very pleased with the car.

New car!!

by from Bay minette, al |

Tameron honda is the best dealership I have ever been through trying to get a car! They definitely work with you any way possible! I have to say they have one of the best staff I've ever met! If anyone has questions contact WILL JACKSON! He is the most AMAZING sales rep ever!

Super salesperson and the waiting area is great!!!

by from Daphne,al |

Just purchased a used truck and it's awesome! Randall was the best salesperson I've ever bought a car from. He gave me the information I needed and listened to what I wanted. Plus I got a great deal. Thanks