Tameron Honda

Used 888-207-1007
Service 877-259-5022

Great Customer Service

by from Gulf shores, AL |

Even though I had credit issues and a trade with over 100,000 miles they got me approved!! I was skeptical when I went to Tameron because my credit wasn't the best, I had a high mileage trade and it needed some repairs. To my surprise I was able to get a brand new Honda accord with leather and keep in my budget!!!

Great buying experience

by from Mobile, Al |

Hannah Gordon and Mr. McDonald were wonderful. They treated me like a valued customer making my buying experience simple, easy, and fast. I would recommend them to everyone.

Horrible service!

by from Daphne, al |

This place is horrible! Sold us a Honda and we were promised to have a few things fixed! Bought the car in January and after calling numerous times we are finally getting the car in tonight three months later! They aren't providing us a rental (which I was promised) because my car will "probably" be done by tomorrow! This leaves me in a bind because I have two kids in school whom I drive to school and this Brittany lady is hard to get in touch with! She doesn't return calls and is a flighty person! The service manager was no help at all! I will never purchase another vehicle from this place again!

Helpful service!!

by from Gulf Shores AL |

My mother and I were looking for cars, and Isaac Nesler helped us through our entire experience. We sold our car and financed one, even though we do not have the best credit. Being a first time buyer, I couldn't have been more happy with the over all service we received!

great service and super clean facilities

by from Spanish fort al |

It was a great experience even though the truck we were buying need some work they put us in a nice loaner car until it was done I would recommend them to everyone and when I get my next car it will be from then and Keith purdy

Horrible!!!

by from Mobile, AL |

I purchased my car in 2011 from Tameron Honda. The car had a dent and scratches that they did and said they would fix. They NEVER did. I went and got an estimate like the GM/OWNER Ryan said too. He refused to pay for the damages they caused. I took me a week to even get him to come out of his office. And he ended up getting extremely rude with me. I ended up leaving in tears. Not only that but when I went to look at first by myself the sales rep acted like I was joking. Kept giving me the run around and wouldn't give me payment information or anything. FINALLY when my husband came up there they took me seriously. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER recommend Tameron to ANYONE!!!! I was so disgusted I took their logo off my car.

Lot full of liars!

by from Pace, Fl |

This lot will lie and tell you that they have a vehicle and when you get there, they will say that it was just sold and try to switch you to another, higher priced vehicle. You can call or email them again the next day and they will tell you they still have the vehicle...then harass the crap out of you to come for a test drive again. This dealership is not worth the time it takes to drive over there.

All I can say is beware

by from Wilmington nc |

Beware of wholesale cars. I was going to drive 12 hours to get one then was told "oh we don't inspect them" but they said since I was coming so far they'd take it for a drive and call me back but when I called the next day "oh sorry it had another recall" it sounded like a bunch of excuses. Lol and if your trading your perfect non wrecked car in, you'll get all kinds of lies to try to get you in there. I kept reading online about the bait and switch that their natorious for and well if I WOULD of drove 12 hours and had that happen, they would be out of business. Just beware. Go google them like I did and you'll see all kinds of bad reviews.

Sales experience was good; follow up disappointing

by from Fairhope, AL |

I'm saving my review comments and will be sending them directly to Ryan Mayer, President of Tameron Honda Eastern Shore. One thing I STRONGLY recommend. Take time to write a review, even if it's not complimentary. You can't get a company to change negative follow up unless you are honest with your fellow car buyers and share your experiences - both positive and NEGATIVE!

purchased a 2002 mercedes benz and very happy

by from Madison, IN |

We found the car we had been looking for on cars.com. It was a 2002 Mercedes Benz convertible. We e-mailed Tameron Honda in Daphne, Alabama , within minutes we received a phone call from Amber. We discussed the condition of the car and a came to a price over the phone. We are from Indiana and within 1 hour we were on our way to Alabama to purchase this car. We drove 650 miles overnight to get this car. When we arrived at the dealership we were immediately greeted and taken to see Joseph Armstrong to show us the car. We were pleasantly surprised to see the car was just like the pictures on the internet. Everything went smoothly and we were on our way back to Indiana with our new car. We love everything about it. This was not a wasted trip. All the sales people at Tameron Honda were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great New Car sales team and Great new Civic !!!

by from Robertsdale, Al. |

I needed a car that would get good gas mileage and also look nice but most important within my budget. I decided to get a new car but was not looking forward to the stereotype car salesman experience. I narrowed my choice down to 3 cars, one of them being the Civic. The first 2 dealers I went to, the cars were pretty good but not quite what I wanted and the sales staff at the first was ok but the second dealer in Spanish Fort was having a typical big car sale that was like a circus with salesmen that treated me, at age 49, like I had never shopped for a car. Then I went to Tameron Honda in Spanish Fort and everything changed. I walked up and was greeted by a salesman named Derek, greeted not knocked down and did not hear the typical car salesman rehearsed phrases as an introduction. He asked me what I was interested in and I simply told him a Civic and what price I could pay. We test drove the 2014 Civic and knew I had found my car. Derek was knowledgeable about the features and explained them to me, very well. The Civic was comfortable, Sporty looking, had great gas MPG and full of very neat features. Since I am virtually impossible to please 100%, Derek did an outstanding job but then stepped it up a notch and called in his recruits. He was assisted by a saleswomen, named Dianna and the Sales Manager Melissa. Between the three of them they did the impossible, they found a way to get me in the new Civic, I wanted, for the price I could pay. They had several 2014 Civics to choose from but I was very specific in what I wanted and it was not on the lot. They found the one I wanted in a close by city, had it shipped over and we closed the sale 2 days later. Dianna was instrumental in helping obtain my financing at an interest rate that was much better than any other quotes I had received. The Sales Manager Melissa was always available to help when called upon. Sean had all the paperwork ready and explained everything to me and was very prompt and timely. I met the Service manager who went over the great warranty on the Civic and he also was extremely polite and helpful. I still cannot believe that the entire new car sales team was so much on top of their game, they were like a well-oiled machine and everybody knew their job and did it very well. I have had my Civic for 3 days and really believe that this car was the right choice. I have to drive over 2 hours round-trip to work and the Civic make it a pleasure driving and passing the gas stations. Thanks to all at Tameron Honda Spanish Fort, Al. for my car, especially Derek!!!