Tameron Honda

Used 888-207-1007
Service 877-259-5022

Bait and switch

by from Pensacola, fl |

Shopped online found truck I was looking for. Online sales rep called and e-mailed "yes,we have that very truck waiting on the lot for you." Arrived on the lot 1 hour later and was told online sales rep not available and truck had been sold. But they had plenty more to show me. Left the lot waited one day and called and asked about the same truck. "Yes, Sir I'm looking at it right now come on down" It's the only truck they have for sale on their website. Bait and Switch avoid this dealer

No one phoned me after my initial contact

by from Hazlehurst,MS |

When I inquired about a used car there,I showed that I would be trading in my 2003 Honda S2000 with only 31,000 miles. I got the auto responder from them,but No follow up phone call. You would think that a Super Low Mileage Honda Trade in would at the very least generate a phone call from either one of the listed internet people or the Used Car Manager. Their process is in need of tweaking,in my opinion. Who knows,I may have been interested in purchasing

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore is #1

by from Daphne AL |

What a quick and easy in and out process with Ron the salesman to Barry the Sales Manager, even when I switched up CRVs when I found a white one I wanted in the middle of the deal, both guys laughed and said no worries will still have you out the door in no time. It was totally awesome experience, 3rd time I bought a car there and look forward to buying my next one too.,..

Buyers beware

by from Odenville, Al |

I looked to purchase a 2004 Rsx type S I was told one owner good car 60000 miles. So I filled out a credit app and when from their. I sent texts and called why is there no pictures of engine. Then I was sent 3 pictures very bad pictures the rest crystal clear. I could tell the air box was not on the car so i thought it had cold air intake it did.Tried to get questions answers for 4 hours on the car finnally got a text back that the car had nitrous bottle on it as well!!! I would not even looked at this car twice If I had been told the truth about it!!! When I asked sales manger about it he said o you didn't ask me about the nitrous bottle. Like I said Buyers be ware of this dealership if they have people working for them that does business this way. I have always been taught to Treat people the way you would have woulded to be treated. I always do what is Right. After this looks like thats not the case. to not learn the truth about this car until after I had filled out the credit app!!! Is a bad way to do business!!!

Buyers beware