Tameron Honda

Used 888-207-1007
Service 877-259-5022

Fantastic Dealer!!!!

by from Bay Minette, AL |

I just purchased a new 2013 Civic LX from this dealership. All of the management and staff were incredibly nice and helpful. I called in on a Tuesday and set an appointment with the Internet Department and on Wednesday we had my paperwork finished! The salespeople did not waste my time or try to haggle me! I would recommend them to anyone I know and definitely will be purchasing with them in the future!

Awesome experience!

by from Daphne, AL |

My family has been going to Tameron Honda Eastern Shore since it was down on Hwy 98. The level of service we get from there whether it is in the Sales Department or Service is exceptional! They have a customer FOR LIFE with me!

Used Car sales staff went overboard to assist me

by from Daphne, AL |

It was a miserably rainy Monday, I'd been looking at cars all day and was about to give up, when Vince, used car Sales Mgr, gave me a call and said they had some new "used" vehicles in and could I come by. Most of the dealerships I have dealt with have not gotten back to me with new inventory. I came in, was quickly directed to 4 possibilities with a great sales team Thomas and Mark. We made the deal, the paperwork process took forever, almost 3 hours, but other than that, it went smoothly. Even after the sale I had a concern about the maintenance records on the car and they contacted the prior owner and got the facts for me. After the sale response has been very good. So far, I am very pleased with the car.

New car!!

by from Bay minette, al |

Tameron honda is the best dealership I have ever been through trying to get a car! They definitely work with you any way possible! I have to say they have one of the best staff I've ever met! If anyone has questions contact WILL JACKSON! He is the most AMAZING sales rep ever!

Super salesperson and the waiting area is great!!!

by from Daphne,al |

Just purchased a used truck and it's awesome! Randall was the best salesperson I've ever bought a car from. He gave me the information I needed and listened to what I wanted. Plus I got a great deal. Thanks

Bait and switch

by from Pensacola, fl |

Shopped online found truck I was looking for. Online sales rep called and e-mailed "yes,we have that very truck waiting on the lot for you." Arrived on the lot 1 hour later and was told online sales rep not available and truck had been sold. But they had plenty more to show me. Left the lot waited one day and called and asked about the same truck. "Yes, Sir I'm looking at it right now come on down" It's the only truck they have for sale on their website. Bait and Switch avoid this dealer

No one phoned me after my initial contact

by from Hazlehurst,MS |

When I inquired about a used car there,I showed that I would be trading in my 2003 Honda S2000 with only 31,000 miles. I got the auto responder from them,but No follow up phone call. You would think that a Super Low Mileage Honda Trade in would at the very least generate a phone call from either one of the listed internet people or the Used Car Manager. Their process is in need of tweaking,in my opinion. Who knows,I may have been interested in purchasing

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore is #1

by from Daphne AL |

What a quick and easy in and out process with Ron the salesman to Barry the Sales Manager, even when I switched up CRVs when I found a white one I wanted in the middle of the deal, both guys laughed and said no worries will still have you out the door in no time. It was totally awesome experience, 3rd time I bought a car there and look forward to buying my next one too.,..

Buyers beware

by from Odenville, Al |

I looked to purchase a 2004 Rsx type S I was told one owner good car 60000 miles. So I filled out a credit app and when from their. I sent texts and called why is there no pictures of engine. Then I was sent 3 pictures very bad pictures the rest crystal clear. I could tell the air box was not on the car so i thought it had cold air intake it did.Tried to get questions answers for 4 hours on the car finnally got a text back that the car had nitrous bottle on it as well!!! I would not even looked at this car twice If I had been told the truth about it!!! When I asked sales manger about it he said o you didn't ask me about the nitrous bottle. Like I said Buyers be ware of this dealership if they have people working for them that does business this way. I have always been taught to Treat people the way you would have woulded to be treated. I always do what is Right. After this looks like thats not the case. to not learn the truth about this car until after I had filled out the credit app!!! Is a bad way to do business!!!

Buyers beware