Lexus of Cerritos

Service 888-699-2313

An AutoNation Company.

Service

by from Cerritos, CA |

The service advisor "Sonia Medoza" stands out from the other service advisor I had, why, because she listens to my concerns unlike the prior service advisor. I recommend anyone to go to her for her amenability and her friendly customer service.

Patty Takahashi - Fantastic Sales Lady.

by from West Covina, CA |

By the time our car purchase was finalized, I asked Patty for more of her Business Cards so I can give them to my friends, co-workers and relatives. She is such an amazing Lady who helped us a lot and "redefined" our car-buying experience from stressful to very comfortable. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and relatives. Of course, I already know where to go and the person to approach for my next vehicle.

Great turn around

by from Ontario, CA |

I visited this location before and My first experience was awful. I was not provided with any service at all. As a matter of fact the salesman asked if I had been helped and when I responded "no" he walked away. Luckily my second visit was Amazing. If you ever want to purchase a vehicle I recommend you speak with Peter Agnew. He didn't just see a young face but a customer! He answered all my questions and let me test drive the car I ended up purchasing. It's salesman like him that will be making me go back and purchase another vehicle here in the future. Great job in turning my precious experience into an amazing one.

Lexus of Cerritos responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Erik. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great Experience, Nadar was extremely helpful and made me feel calm and relaxed while I was going through the shopping process. I never felt pressured or rushed. I highly recommend Lexus of Cerritos if you are looking to buy or lease a new car. I am very satisfied with my new 2014 Lexus IS 250F. I planning on purchasing my next vehicle here as well.

Lexus car buying review

by from Cerritos, CA |

Aref Abail is an excellent sale person at Cerritos Lexus . His acknowledge about the car is very good. Relationship with customer is good, He explains all my questions in details. I am satisfied with his services

Great overall experience

by from Long Beach,Ca |

Pain free car buying process. Helpful, friendly guys. I love my beautiful new car!

smooth stress free process

by from alhambra, ca |

Thank you, Jean V. an Desmond you were very friendly and helpful. you made the the process of purchasing a new vehicle smooth and stress free. I would definitely recommend both of you and the dealer to a friend.

Got a Great Deal at this Dealership!

by from West Hills, CA |

Got a great car IS350, for a really good price from some nice sales staff! What more can I say.

The price was right

by from Ames, IA |

12 July 2014 We recently made an on-line purchase of a pre-owned Lexus SUV from Lexus of Cerritos. The price was right and the entire process was smooth and stress-free which we attribute to the professionalism of our salesperson, Aref. When we are in the market again he will be our contact. Satisfied in Iowa.

Great Experience at Lexus of Cerritos! A+ Seller

by from Buena Park, Ca |

Thank you Nader for all your help with getting us into our New Car our Lexus ES 350!

Lexus of Cerritos responded to this review

July 17, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to receive excellent service, and we're happy that Nader could help provide this for you.

Best Customer Service

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

This was my third lease with Cerritos of Lexus and thanks to the Sale Rep., Moon Kim, he's made the experience each time pleasant one. Moon takes the time to get to know you personally and matches those needs to what is best for you and most important works within your budget. He has found mr the perfect car each time. His service doesn't stop there when you drive off the lot; he continues to check in with me from time to see how things are going with the car. I also get my car serviced at Cerritos as the maintenance service is exceptional; have not had a bad experience over the three years I've leased through them. Go see Moon; he'll take good care of you. Hope this review helped! Anne - Happy Customer from Rancho Palos Verdes