18800 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

Service 888-699-2313

An AutoNation Company.

Service

by from Cerritos, CA |

The service advisor "Sonia Medoza" stands out from the other service advisor I had, why, because she listens to my concerns unlike the prior service advisor. I recommend anyone to go to her for her amenability and her friendly customer service.

Great Experience at Lexus of Cerritos! A+ Seller

by from Buena Park, Ca |

Thank you Nader for all your help with getting us into our New Car our Lexus ES 350!

Best Customer Service

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

This was my third lease with Cerritos of Lexus and thanks to the Sale Rep., Moon Kim, he's made the experience each time pleasant one. Moon takes the time to get to know you personally and matches those needs to what is best for you and most important works within your budget. He has found mr the perfect car each time. His service doesn't stop there when you drive off the lot; he continues to check in with me from time to see how things are going with the car. I also get my car serviced at Cerritos as the maintenance service is exceptional; have not had a bad experience over the three years I've leased through them. Go see Moon; he'll take good care of you. Hope this review helped! Anne - Happy Customer from Rancho Palos Verdes

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Downey, CA |

From the moment I stepped onto the dealership I was impressed. I received a warm greeting from my salesman (Seamus Kinsella) and although the place was under construction, the car buying process was positive. I was treated with respect and was given all of my options. There was no time wasting like at other dealerships and everyone involved in the process actually made it enjoyable to purchase my vehicle. My car was delivered to me in impeccable shape and Seamus took the time to familiarize me with my new car. I will never visit another dealership again!

My ES Ultra

by from Carson, CA |

I am very happy about my new ES Ultra with all the bells and whistles that Lexus has to offer. My friends Jake S and Desmond T were delightful to work with to bring this dream to fruition. Desmond painted the picture that I need to hear. With Jake providing the support that was needed. I believe if you are in the market for an automobile, it must be a Lexus. And your point of contact is DESMOND T.

June 18, 2014

Hi, Murphy! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

warranties

by from whittier |

don't go and buy a car at lexus of cerritos they will sell you extra warranty for your car whit some other companies........

June 12, 2014

Thank you, Oscar, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (562) 263-7857. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

My new Lexus E350

by from Lake Elsinore, CA |

I purchased my third vehicle from Lexus of Cerritos. The customer service and the salesman, Richard Rodrigues, were excellent. After a terrible experience at Temecula Valley Toyota, Richard restored my hope in the sales personnel employed to sell their products. Before arriving, I explained to him I despise the long hours in purchasing a car and the haggling with the finance associate. The financing process was faster than expected and I was in and out of the dealership in about 1-1/2 hours.

June 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Lynn. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Lexus 350 RX

by from Los Alamitos, CA |

We bought our first Lexus - the 350 RX - and couldn't be more pleased with the car or the service we received from employees of Lexus of Cerritos, especially the fleet manager, Desmond Thompson! I did not rate the facilities section because this dealership is in the process of building a new Lexus of Cerritos and are currently working out of temporary housing.

Aref gets it done!

by from Irvine, California |

Aref first approached me and asked me if i needed help. I wanted to check out a used car they had and he had no problems explaining to me the features and it's history even though it was not a Lexus. The process in buying a car here was very simple and he did not waste any time with me. We were able to compromise and he wanted to make sure I left a happy customer. I hope Aref will be here in the future when I buy my next car or decide I want a Lexus. Only downside is that the financial person could be more friendly and not question why or why not if we would want warranty with the vehicle. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Thank you!

April 25, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit with Aref. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great customer service

by from Cerritos, CA |

Nadar helped my family and I purchase a beautiful car. Even with renovations going on, they still manage to keep the place nice and clean. They have a new financial guy, he took some time, but we finally got it together and I got the car I wanted!

by from Long Beach, CA |

We had a great experience at Lexus of Cerritos, CA. Desmond Thompson, our sales associate and fleet manager, was wonderful. He was courteous, kind and so helpful. He showed us every car we wanted to test drive. We went there to purchase an ES350, but ended up with an ES300H and we love, love, love it. It is such a luxurious car for a hybrid. We love the ride and the package. It is beautiful inside and out and, as I said, we had a great experience with Desmond at Lexus of Cerritos. I would highly recommend him to anyone going through a fleet program. Thank you, Desmond!