Lexus of Cerritos

Service 888-699-2313

An AutoNation Company.

My first Luxury Car from Lesus of Cerritos

by from Torrance, CA |

I have been buying cars for more than 20 years but my first time buying online. The dealership honored the price I got online which was $4K less than the sticker price. Lexi Tran(Lexus of Cerritos salesperson) helped me test drive the car and also quickly completed my purchase based exactly on what I was promised by my online contact person. It was indeed a great experience buying my first luxury car, a fully loaded 2015 Lexus CT200H.

Great sales and delivery experience

by from La Mirada, CA |

I purchased an RC 350 F, price was right and a no hassle sales experience. The delivery specialist was outstanding in reviewing all the features and workings of the auto. The more I drive it the more impressed I am with the design, engineering and technology. Great after sales support.

great service

by from Certitos, California |

Me salesperson did an exceptional job. He was well informed on the vechovle and provided us with excellent customer service. However I do have a complait with the last process that involved the finance manager. He became argumentative and hostile when I was not interested in purchasing any additional products. I had to tell him repeatedly that I would not be buying that at this time.

Great service

by from Downey,Ca |

Everyone was extremely friendly ,and their. Customer service was excellent.

Lease IS250 F-Sport - Cerritos Lexus Dealership

by from Cerritos, California |

We came in looking for lease deals on an IS250. We were courteously greeted by Sam who showed us the cars and accompanied us in a test drive. He was knowledgeable about the cars and answered all of our questions. The test drive was not too long or too short. The negotiation process was not stressful above and beyond what is inherent in these types of transactions. We ultimately got, what we consider to be, a good deal. The show room and guest waiting area were clean.

Great Services

by from Anaheim, CA |

I came in looking for the RC 350 Sport. Nader offer a deal so I can't refuse. Good guy and straight forward. Will buy again from Cerritos Lexus.

A+++ buying experience

by from Torrance, CA |

This was my first time EVER buying a CPO lexus. I've owned Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas and my most recent one was an Infiniti. I was in the market for an SUV. My friend was able to locate a 2013 RX450h at Lexus Cerritos, CA. It was a rainy day but my day was brightened when I was cordially greeted by "Shah." We knew what we wanted and the moment we sat down, he offered us some refreshments. After pulling up the car we wanted, we did a little negotiation and he said he would take care of us. The whole process went back and forth and took about 4 hours. When we finally finalized the agreement, my friend and I were starving. "Shah" asked us what we wanted to eat. Casually, we just wanted a place we could buy some quick food. Instead, he went out of his way and bought food for us. That was really personal service in my opinion. Because our car was CPO, it needed to be detailed and cleaned. He didnt have a loaner car for us that day but told us to drive the new car home and he'd call us when the parts were ready. The car was misisng the cargo net and trunk cover. It had a little ding in the back bumper. "Shah" called me in the next 24 hours to follow up and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I felt like I was totally in the loop. I brought my car back for the 2nd and 3rd time. I was afraid of out of pocket cost but "Shah" reassured me that although the walk through was already done, am still covered under my warranty for the next 3 years. To my surprise, I did not pay a single dime for all the services. All in all, this was the best customer I could have received from a first time buyer of Cerritos LExus. After bringing the suv back, my aunt was thoroughly surprised how great of a deal I got. And now, she wants one. I would definitely recommend LExus of Cerritos and of course, "Shah." I just wanted to clarify that I am not paid to write this review. Nor am I a car dealer or an affiliate of lexus.

Amazing Customer Service

by from West Covina, CA |

Went in not sure what I wanted. The associate that helped was awesome. He was pleasant and gave me time to figure out what I was really looking for. He was great and very helpful and made my car purchasing experience the best one yet!

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

New car purchase

by from Redondo Beach, California |

The experience was great! I totally recommend this dealership after going to two others.

Great service!

by from Norwalk, CA |

I leased a CT200h from here and worked with Al. It was a smooth transaction and will most likely return for another at end of lease.

May 27, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership.

Great Services

by from El Monte ,CA |

Got myself a new Lexus RX 350. Patty Takahashi was very helpful and resourceful.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!