Love Chevrolet

Service 888-902-0657 Service 888-902-0657

SC's #1 Chevy Dealer since 1961-We Make Car Buying Fun

I love Love

by from Columbia, SC |

I called Love Chevrolet to see if they could handle locating a particular model with my unique list of vehicle options. James Lombardo worked diligently to find that needle-in-a-haystack. He sent vehicle photographs and detailed answers to all of my questions in my prefered communication method. In less than 10 days from my first contact with James, he had found ?my? vehicle, Love Chevrolet went the distance to retrieve it, all of the details were completed and I was driving off in it. I could not have asked for a smoother, more efficient, enjoyable, no hassle, low stress, matter-of-fact car buying experience. James kept me in the loop and the communication lines open even after the sale was complete. James and Cliff are relatable and treated me like anything but a sale. Love Chevrolet really outdid themselves, plus their facility and massage chairs rock! I highly recommend James and Cliff! I love Love.

April 28, 2015

Thank you Ghost for the kind words. It's always great to hear hard work paying off. The Love Chevrolet Family is by far the best part of Love Chevrolet. Thank you for your feed back and together we'll move forward.

Excellent Dealership

by from Ontario, Canada |

February 26, 2016 on our way home from our Florida holiday, our Chevy diesel truck broke down when were about to change from the I-26 to the I-77 North. It was towed by Tillman towing to Love Chevrolet on Parkridge Drive. The diesel shop was closed until Monday morning so Mackey Monts told us we could park our camper beside the shop and plug it into a power outlet. We camped out in the parking lot until we could speak with Ken Amick, fleet service consultant, about repairs. While we waited out the weekend, we had the chance to look at some used trucks with Richard Ramick. He was a very helpful sales consultant who was willing to sell us a truck if we could not get ours running. He showed us our options and did not pressure us. He knew we were stranded but did not try to take advantage of the situation for the sake of selling a truck. Monday morning, we spoke with Ken as soon as the shop opened. The truck went in for diagnostics around 8:30 AM and by 1:30 PM it was repaired and we were back on the road. We just wanted to thank the wonderful staff as they made a very stressful more manageable!

Thank you Love Chevrolet!!!!!

by from Columbia, SC |

I have to say that I was wondering if I had done the right thing with going to Love Chevrolet. There was huge confusion about my tags. Love Chevrolet went way over and above to make me a happy customer. I'm so glad I went to Love Chevrolet!!!! I would so recommend them to everyone to go there and purchase a vehicle! Thank you Ben for everything!!!!!

Great service department

by from columbia, sc |

I had a noise coming from my 2010 Camaro. I scheduled an appointment with Love Chevrolet and they had the car fixed by the same afternoon. The service manager I dealt with was Larry. Top notch customer service. I'm very glad I took my car here to have it fixed.

January 27, 2016

Greetings Camaro, Thank you for your kind words. We'll keep up the Great Service. Thank you for helping us get better. Love Customer Care

Chevy is the best in columbia

by from Columbia, SC |

Fast and good customer service, clean facilities nice people hometown feeling

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate you!

Always AWESOME Service!!

by from Irmo, SC |

i HAVE BEEN COMING HERE WITH MY 2011 SUBURBAN SINCE I BOUGHT IT FOR MY OIL CHANGES AND HAVE BEEN GREETED AND APPRECIATED FOR COMING HERE. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT JOB EVERYTIME.!

January 27, 2016

Hey Sondi, Thank you for your continued business. We'll continue to work hard for you in return. Your feedback helps us get better everyday. Love Customer Care

BEST PLACE AND GREAT PEOPLE

by from Columbia |

I have to go back and change my review. Love chevy was great and got me in the car I wanted and was straight up forward with me. I jumped the gun so my first post by Jobe was wrong. The finance guy was out and I was just being very inpatient. They helped me and my mom out and went over everything step by step. I would come back to these people for my next car. Warren and John did an amazing job. Thank you.

January 27, 2016

Hey Jobe, We take pride in educating all of our customers throughout the buying process. We're glad we could not only earn your business, but also prove to you that your an important part of us getting better. Love Customer Care

Good shopping experience

by from Charleston, SC |

We called ahead to check on the availability of a Chevy Equinox they had advertised before driving to Columbia from Charleston. We spoke to Shawn Painter, sales rep. When we arrived, we test drove the vehicle. It was not quite as well-equipped as we wanted so we did not purchase that particular car but we were pleased with the overall shopping experience. Shawn was professional and knowledgeable.

December 13, 2014

Thank you Bunky for the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again.

A Most Happy Customer

by from Savannah, GA |

I had the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience of my life at Love Chevrolet. David, my contact from the beginning of the experience, was very accommodating. I live in Savannah, GA and had reservations about buying a used Tahoe site-unseen. I was pretty sure I wanted the car and was afraid someone would buy it before I could get to Columbia. David arranged to meet me halfway one afternoon after work to test drive it. I gave him a deposit that day and drove to Columbia the following Saturday. Everything was ready and I drove off the lot an hour later a very happy customer. My next car purchase will definitely start and end at Love Chevrolet.

May 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm so glad you are loving your Tahoe and it was a pleasure getting to know you. Take care and be well! -David M.

Great facilities and awesome Customer Service!

by from Sumter, SC |

I had a very pleasant used car buying experience at Love Chevrolet. The salesman "Gary A" was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I received a fair amount on my trade in and the sales manager even reduced the price of the car I was purchasing. Very nice facilities and the staff were all true professionals at Love Chevrolet! Highly recommend!

January 29, 2016

Hey Chris, We have a wonderful staff and Love Chevrolet take pride in building these individuals both professionally and personally. Thank you for your feedback. Love Customer Care