Love Chevrolet

Service 888-902-0657

SC's #1 Chevy Dealer since 1961

A Most Happy Customer

by from Savannah, GA |

I had the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience of my life at Love Chevrolet. David, my contact from the beginning of the experience, was very accommodating. I live in Savannah, GA and had reservations about buying a used Tahoe site-unseen. I was pretty sure I wanted the car and was afraid someone would buy it before I could get to Columbia. David arranged to meet me halfway one afternoon after work to test drive it. I gave him a deposit that day and drove to Columbia the following Saturday. Everything was ready and I drove off the lot an hour later a very happy customer. My next car purchase will definitely start and end at Love Chevrolet.

May 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm so glad you are loving your Tahoe and it was a pleasure getting to know you. Take care and be well! -David M.

Good shopping experience

by from Charleston, SC |

We called ahead to check on the availability of a Chevy Equinox they had advertised before driving to Columbia from Charleston. We spoke to Shawn Painter, sales rep. When we arrived, we test drove the vehicle. It was not quite as well-equipped as we wanted so we did not purchase that particular car but we were pleased with the overall shopping experience. Shawn was professional and knowledgeable.

Great facilities and awesome Customer Service!

by from Sumter, SC |

I had a very pleasant used car buying experience at Love Chevrolet. The salesman "Gary A" was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I received a fair amount on my trade in and the sales manager even reduced the price of the car I was purchasing. Very nice facilities and the staff were all true professionals at Love Chevrolet! Highly recommend!

Impala Loyal

by from Irmo SC |

I have owned 5 impalas, and every single one I have bought from Love Chevy. This is a top notch dealer and has earned my loyalty and business for years. Thanks guys

October 19, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your loyalty!

Everyone is so nice

by from Columbia sc |

I actually thought I was asking a salesman a question and really he was the general manager. Mr. Hoover knew a lot of the product and you don't see that in every dealership. He was so nice and didn't act like he didn't have time for me

Great feelings

by from Irmo sc |

The little things go a long way. If a dealership pays for Starbucks and cookies just to make their customers feel better. Feels good

Very clean

by from Columbia sc |

The building itself was very clean. Happy with that

Good people

by from Lexington sc |

I actually live in Lexington ,but I love the people at love Chevy they are great with people in general. I see them talking to everyone with care

Love for love

by from Irma sc |

This dealership is a pioneer in customer service. Everyone says hey and the cookies are amazing

October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and stop in anytime for some fresh cookies!

Average experience

by from West Columbia SC |

I found my late father's car online that was purchased from my mother. It was at Love Automotive on Knox Abbott Drive in West Columbia SC. By the time I make some cosmetic and mechanical repairs to the car, I will have obove full retail in the car. Had this car not had sentimental value to my kids and me, I would have never considered paying as much for it as I did.

February 1, 2012

Above all else I am sorry for the loss of your father. I am also sorry that you felt your experience at Love Automotive only warranted a two star review, however there are a few important facts to note. When retailing a used vehicle dealerships are subject to more requirements than when members of the general public sale to one another. All pre-owned vehicles must be inspected for safety and reconditioned to point that they are deemed safe for everyday driving. Also while the fact that a vehicle is used does not imply the same warranties that a new car would have, no reputable dealer wants to sell someone a vehicle that they are going to have problems with a have a member of the community feel like they got a "lemon." During the inspection process labor and parts costs are incurred by dealers to fix things found on the vehicle that may be worn, in a state of disrepair, or could lead to issues in the future. Considering the fact that the vehicle in question was a 2000 model there were some issues found that needed correcting. The costs of the inspection of the vehicle and the parts needed subsequently added additional costs to the vehicle above what we paid your mother for it. Also it should be pointed out that before your mother sold us the vehicle she offered to sell it to you and according to her you declined. As a private individual she would not have been bound to recondition the vehicle at all and you could have bought it "as is" directly from her and repaired all or none of the items we found at your discretion. Once again you chose not to do this. At the end of the day the lesson everyone can take from this is that while sometimes individuals may offer a less expensive price on a used vehicle there is a chance that it has not been reconditioned prior to sale the way a reputable dealer would and therefore unexpected expensive repairs could be necessary in the future. This factor should always be taken into account when shopping used vehicles from a dealer vs.. an individual and weighed in importance accordingly by the buyer.

Visit

by from Irmo,SC |

Not a very good layout of the cars and very little contact for getting the info needed.

November 22, 2011

Everyone at Love Chevrolet is concerned and very sorry that you didn't have a completely 100% positive experience when you visited our dealership recently. We strive to offer a friendly, professional, and low pressure experience when folks visit our facility and any of our team members will gladly get you all the information you need and answer all or your questions. It would seem that day that unfortunately someone was not close at hand outside to assist you and for this we sincerely apologize. Should you still have any questions or wish to discuss this further I invite you to email me personally if you like at dmcelveen@lovechevy.com and I will be happy to address your concerns directly. Thank you again for visiting and I sincerely hope to hear from you.