Lugoff Toyota

878 U.S. 1, Lugoff, SC 29078

Used 803-438-7800

best price anywhere

by from pelion sc |

Got everything we wanted on our 4runner, Best price with more options.James Gardner was awesome to deal with and the whole staff was helpful and professional.

excellent

by from Lugoff, South Carolina |

Jamie Gardner and Ira Thomas were great to work with.

Amazing service!

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Our sales representative, Tyrone at the Toyota in Lugoff was beyond satisfactory. He did exemplary with product knowledge and customer service, as well as making our car buying experience worthwhile. I would recommend Lugoff Toyota and will come back for my next car buying experience. Tyrone and the other employees made me and my family feel very welcome and made our overall experience awesome, thank you!

Lugoff Toyota

by from Lancaster SC |

Jamie Gardner is the salesman to see at Lugoff Toyota he was extremely curtious and helpful.

Lugoff Toyota responded to this review

June 28, 2015

Thank you Mr. Watts for coming from Lancaster South Carolina to purchase from Lugoff Toyota. It was certainly my pleasure working with you to get you in your 2012 Toyota Tundra. We certainly would love the opportunity to work with a lot more of the great people from Lancaster County. Please feel free to give me a call or come by and see me. Again, Thank You and I look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs. Jamie Gardner

Great service!

by from Bishopville, SC |

Really great service. Jamie Gardener did great finding a car for me. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Great Customer Service when shopping for a new car

by from Elgin, SC |

Lugoff Toyota is a fair and easy dealership to work with. I never felt pushed to buy something I didn't want while working with Jamie Gardner. He is very easygoing and wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase. He went out of the way to help get the vehicle we wanted and made sure we were happy. I highly recommend you going to Lugoff Toyota and asking for Jamie! I love my new 2015 Highlander

Lugoff Toyota!!!

by from Columbia, sc |

My car buying experience was Awesome!!! I did an internet federal for financing and I received a call the same day! Scott invited me to the dealership and we discussed everything I wanted in the car and price range! Everything works out perfect! I got the approval with for a brand new 2015 carolla! Thanks Scott and Lugoff Toyota!!! I refer all my family and friends to Lugoff Toyota!!!

buying from Lugoff toyota

by from Elgin Sc |

I had a wonderful exsperience at lugoff toyota. Scott Copper and Ralph Harper helped me out. I wanted something pretty new with very low miles. and that is exactly what I got. Also very close to my price range:)

Hassle Free

by from Columbia, SC |

I recently purchased a car from Lugoff Toyota. Scott Cooper was my salesman and he was great. What I liked about Scott is the fact that he was a no pressure, shoot it straight kind of guy. We love our new car and we'll definitely send our friends and family to buy from Scott and the great organization at Lugoff Toyota.

Awesome Experience at Lugoff Toyota

by from Cassatt, Sc |

I purchased a 2013 toyota tundra and I'm the happiest person ever and it was birthday. Trevor Realms, Kenneth Lee were the best with the overall excellency of my truck, they made sure it was clean and exactly how I would like it. Thanks you guys, you're the best