Lugoff Toyota

878 U.S. 1, Lugoff, SC 29078

Used 803-438-7800 Used803-438-7800

Great Customer Service

by from Columbia SC |

Salesman David has such a drive that's undeniable. His customer service was excellent & he truly went above & beyond to assure I was pleased with my experience!!

Great Overall Experience!

by from Efland NC |

Wonderful experience with everyone! Drove 3.5 hours to purchase a used vehicle. Talked with Clyde, salesman, over the phone and did our negotiating. I was able to put a deposit down to hold the vehicle. I had an issue with the check engine light coming on, took it to my mechanic back home, Lugoff reimbursed me for the minor issue going on. They back what they sell! Very impressed! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

3 months of looking, I should have started here.

by from Savannah, Georgia |

Three months of looking for a used car and dealing with independent dealerships and their financing of high interest and short terms left me ready to give up. I came across an '09 Mazda Speed 3 and gave Lugoff Toyota a call. From then on, Cory set the ball in motion with financing and put my monthly exactly where I wanted and at a great APR. Having traveled by rental car from GA, my new friend, David, came and picked me up--above and beyond what I had expected from a pre-owned car dealer. With a 20 minute drive David was easy to talk to and honest, quickly earning my trust. He told me that this was his first week with Lugoff Toyota and was excited with the opportunities that they could offer. For such a young man he has, in my opinion, a great character ---he has a very fair view on politics, he's a former Air Force National Guarduardsman, which he was very modest about but I know to be more than the majority of civilians do for this country. For your service to our country then and to everyday guys like me now, I thank you, David. This young gentleman went out of his way to make me comfortable at the dealership and throughout the buying process. For anyone looking to buy a vehicle from Lugoff Toyota, David is the guy to see. You won't be disappointed! Thank You to Lugoff Toyota and Cory for a car that I look forward to driving. And David, my friend, if you are in Savannah - look me up! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

my car buying experience

by from Rembert, SC |

My sales rep. Wael at Toyota lugoff was beyond excellent. He was exemplary with product knowledge and customer service, as well as making my car buying experience worth while. Wael and the other employees made me feel very welcome. My overall experience was awesome. I would highly recommend you see Wall if you're interested in buying a new or used car. This is my first purchase of a new car. Thank you so much.

New Toyota Avalon

by from Kershaw, SC |

My sales representative, Clyde and Matt Baker at the Toyota in Lugoff went beyond great with the service they gave me. They did exemplary with product knowledge and customer service, as well as making my car buying experience worthwhile. I would recommend Lugoff Toyota and will come back for my next car buying experience. Ira, Trever, Matt and Clyde along with the other employees made me feel very welcome and made my overall experience awesome, thank you for such great service.

Great experience for buying new corolla

by from Lexington, SC |

This is my first purchase of new vehicle...By far this is the best dealership I've ever came too. Walter and everyone else there who spoke to us were very friendly. This is a no pressure place to shop. The whole buying process is very simple.The inventory was plentiful and pricing was within my budget. Thank You so much !!

Got my corolla!

by from Columbia,SC |

I got my corolla from them. They helped me out a lot.

New Toyota Highlander

by from Greer SC |

Great thanks to Lugoff Toyota staff! We live in upstate SC about 2 1/2 hours from Lugoff and it was worth the trip to purchase our new car. We found an Internet sale price on a new 2015 model and they worked with us over the phone to make a deal and promised no hassle or extra charges added. When we got there the car was ready and the contract was exactly what they promised! The salesman Tyrone and the manager Cody were very professional and great to work with. Overall a great place to buy your next car.

best price anywhere

by from pelion sc |

Got everything we wanted on our 4runner, Best price with more options.James Gardner was awesome to deal with and the whole staff was helpful and professional.

excellent

by from Lugoff, South Carolina |

Jamie Gardner and Ira Thomas were great to work with.