Fisher Honda Kia

6025 Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80303

Friendly, informative, hassle free car purchase

by from Erie, CO |

We worked with Dennis Olmsted on purchasing our new car. He was very helpful and acknowledgeable about the various models and options. His friendly manor made it easier to make our selection without a feeling of being pushed into a product or accessory. We highly recommend working with Dennis.

New Car Lease

by from Broomfield, CO |

We have leased cars from Fisher Honda for several years. Our contact is Dennis Olmsted. Our experience has always been excellent. Our experience with Dennis is such that this year we called ahead with our specifications and Dennis had the right 2015 vehicle waiting for us to inspect. It is a great drive and the right price for our budget. Thanks, Dennis!

Thorough and Professional

by from Boulder, CO |

I had to take my 2007 Honda Civic in for extensive work (electrical, body). At every point in the process Harry called me up and explained what was going on, what would be impacted by making or delaying certain repairs, and quoted me accurate prices. He identified additional work that should be done but I never felt like he was trying to squeeze more money out of me; he explained in detail what the impacts were if I did or did not get the additional work done. The facility itself was busy but very clean, even back into the garage area. The staff were all cheerful and helpful and seemed to work together well.

Amazing Service!! Quick and great staff!!

by from boulder, co |

fisher honda is great, been taking my car there for years! great staff and swrvice. They even have a children room to keep my daughter entertained while waiting.

see Jonathan and Lindsay at Fisher Kia!

by from Brighton, CO |

Bought my second kia from Fisher this past weekend and I'm so happy. It's the nicest thing i've ever owned! Jonathan Fisher made the process simple and easy, and Lindsay Mellang was a blast to work with-- even though we have a packers-bears rivalry :) seriously though. Go to Fisher Honda Kia, they will take great care of you

Fantastic Service!

by from Boulder, Colorado |

I recently needed to have my Kia Optima Hybrid serviced for the first time after owning it for almost 3 years. Since I worked near Fisher Kia in Boulder, I called them and was immediately given A+ attention and service. They were able to get my vehicle that same day. Unfortunately, my transmission needed to be totally replaced which became a problem because I had travel plans later that week. They actually overnighted the transmission so they could complete the work on my car without interfering my travel plans. Chad in the service department kept me constantly updated by phone so I knew exactly what was going on at all times. I will definitely be continuing to use their services when needed! Thank you so much Fisher Kia Service Department!!! Sincerely, Kathy Talbot

Great experience

by from Boulder, CO |

Chad ensured overall excellent service that made for a great experience.

go see Lindsay at Fisher Honda!

by from Boulder, CO |

Lindsay Mellang was a total breath of fresh air during my recent CRV purchase; friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, and reminded me that the car buying process can actually be fun. Thanks Lindsay, I'll be sending my friends your way :)

Fisher Honda & Kia ~ Excellent Dealership

by from Wheat Ridge, CO |

What an amazing experience we had purchasing our Kia Optima from Fisher Honda & Kia yesterday. We were welcomed by Phil Robinson, who is one of the friendliest salesmen we have ever worked with. He made us feel very comfortable & helped make the whole car buying process go by very smooth. The entire staff was exceptional! We are truly thankful that we made the trip to Boulder to purchase our new car from Fisher Honda & Kia! We absolutely recommend Fisher Honda & Kia in Boulder for your next car purchase! Thanks again Phil & the rest of the staff at Fisher Honda & Kia!!

Fisher Honda & Kia ~ Excellent Dealership

by from Wheat Ridge, CO |

What an AMAZING experience we had purchasing our Kia Optima from Fisher Honda & Kia yesterday. We were welcomed by Phil Robinson, who is one of the friendliest salesmen we have EVER worked with. He made us feel very comfortable & helped make the whole car buying process go by very smooth. The entire staff was exceptional! We are truly thankful that we made the trip to Boulder to purchase our new car from Fisher Honda & Kia! We absolutely recommend Fisher Honda & Kia in Boulder for your next car purchase! THANKS AGAIN PHIL & THE REST OF THE STAFF AT FISHER HONDA & KIA!!