Fisher Honda Kia

6025 Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80303

New 855-693-8115
Used 855-683-6573
Service 855-640-1886

No other Colorado dealership beats our reputation on Google. Nearly 600 4&5 star reviews!

Wonderful expereince!!

by from Boulder, CO |

My experience at Fisher was the best car-shopping story I have. The salesmen were informative but not pushy, they clearly care more about finding customer cars that are the best fit for them and not looking for a higher bonus. Our saleman, Bill, was kind and patient, and did not put any undue pressure on us to close on buying a car. We'll be looking next year for another car for another family member, Fisher will definitely be our first stop.

Great service, everytime.

by from Superior, CO |

Our family has three Honda's and we take all three to Fisher Auto for service. The service is great and dependable. That's why we keep coming back.

Fast, friendly service

by from Boulder, CO |

We visited Fischer Honda to have a new key made. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, even for an early morning appointment! Joyce in particular made sure that everything was finished sooner than expected, and we were done in no time. We'll be going back to Fischer for any future repair needs. Thanks!

Attention to service

by from Windsor CO |

You folks kept the appointment time -- to the minute. Very much appreciated since we came from 50 miles up to the North. thank you. The waiting chairs were comfortable, the coffee was great and we were impressed that Mr. Craig Fisher took the time to stop by to chat. thank you. You did a great job of the service detail for our 2011 Honda. Thanks for doing all you did.

Mitch Davis - Kia Fisher

by from Denver, CO |

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Optima through Kia Fisher. I had the pleasure of working with Mitch Davis, arguably the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. He was genuine, honest and easy to work with. He sold me a fantastic car at the best price and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. If your looking for a car, go find Mitch at Kia Fisher.

Excellent service,trustworthy,no hidden fees

by from Westminster,CO |

When looking around for a small size SUV for my wife we had already visited some other car dealerships and felt like car salesmen were no better than the worst divorce lawyer. Tom Tomass at KIA Fisher Boulder, however changed our view on that completely.He made us feel immediately at ease ,helped us find a loan at a great interest rate,didn't try to sell us a car above our budget and was very upfront and clear about all fees and ppwk involved.That and his charming personality,which kind of reminded me of my granddad,made us decide to purchase our KIA sportage at his dealership.My wife loves the car and we have so been taken in with the service received that I have decided to wait until KIA starts making a pickup before I buy a car for myself as I cannot imagine going to another dealership to buy a car hassle-free and without fear of getting ripped of.Tom Tomass his name is now spoken with reverence in our home and I wouldn't dream of buying a new car from anybody else. 5 stars all the way !!!!

Great customer sevice

by from Boulder, Colorado |

We had another great experience with Joyce Adamson who assisted in the replacement of our Honda Odyssey tires. She was persistent in making sure the right person was contacted so we could use our tire warranty and the entire process went smoothly. Thank you!

Great service

by from Boulder, CO |

I have a 14-year-old work car whose life I'd like to stretch a few more years. And I didn't buy it from Fisher, I moved it here from California. FIsher pays as much attention to this "beater" as I would expect to get for a near-new car bought from them. I was flattered. They really explain what they're doing, what the maintenance options given the maturity of the car, what to expect after the repairs.

Satisfied customer in Broomfield

by from Broomfield CO |

I bought my Kia Forte at Fisher 4 years ago and have been bringing the car in for service ever since. I have always been more than happy with the everything to do with the experience(s). The time estimates have always been right on or early. The cost estimates have been right on. I appreciate all of the recommendations that have been given. The waiting area has always been clean and I like that there are computers that are available for use and/or ports for your own device.

A Nice Experience

by from Denver, CO |

One of the most important questions in a review is "Would you recommend this to a friend?" and I would recommend Fisher Honda to a friend. I would also recommend that they ask for Doc O'Connor (our salesman), as he was a fantastic person to work with. Our experience of their customer service was great, from the receptionist at the front desk to the last handshake, and the facilities were clean and comfortable (even the owner, Craig Fisher, saw us sitting and stopped to chat with us for a few minutes). Even with all of that, I rate the buying experience lowest on the review (average) because it took a very long time to conclude our purchase. I've purchased vehicles before and know that it can take several hours, but this took over 6 hours of our day, which I felt was way too long...especially when we already had the car selected before we arrived. (Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think they were having their computers/printers switched out the day we were there, which obviously clogs the process.) Overall, though, I would still recommend this dealership. The staff were laid back (we didn't get rushed upon arrival), everything was explained clearly to us along the way, and Doc (although juggling several other customers at the same time) was very pleasant and authentic.

Great customer service by Dennis

by from Boulder, CO |

Wanted to thank Dennis and the team from Fisher for making my purchase of my new Honda Pilot so easy. This is my second Pilot and just love the car. Everyone at Fisher made the process go smoothly and well explained. Will look to buy all my future cars here!