Fisher Honda Kia

6025 Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80303

New 855-693-8115
Used 855-683-6573
Service 855-640-1886

No other Colorado dealership beats our reputation on Google. Over 500 4&5 star reviews!

Wonderful expereince!!

by from Boulder, CO |

My experience at Fisher was the best car-shopping story I have. The salesmen were informative but not pushy, they clearly care more about finding customer cars that are the best fit for them and not looking for a higher bonus. Our saleman, Bill, was kind and patient, and did not put any undue pressure on us to close on buying a car. We'll be looking next year for another car for another family member, Fisher will definitely be our first stop.

Great Service at Fisher Honda in Boulder!

by from Boulder, CO |

We bought our Civic at Fisher Honda 10 years ago and have consistently taken it in for maintenance/service since then. While everyone at Fisher is always on their game, our Service Consultant, Harry Snyder, whom we have generally worked with over the years, demonstrates exceptional customer service. He is always pleasant and professional, and very communicative about the service work we need, the cost, and the timing. It is rare, these days, to find a company that shows us how much they appreciate our continued business by treating us well and with respect, and letting us know. And the fact that employees seem to stick around for years tells us a lot about how the company treats its employees. Thanks for the great service!

Professional courteous competent, comfortable feel

by from SUperior Co |

Having purchased a used CRV (not at the dealership) I went to Fischer for service.I knew from past dealings that Fischer Honda had an excellent service department. Being a woman and never having owned a foreign vehicle before, I would have to rely on Fischer Honda for their expertise, and professional servicing of my "new" used 2012 Honda. Service Specialist Jennifer Tipton.listened carefully to my concerns and problems with the starter and battery.She asked some questions and filled out paperwork. I mentioned having some difficulty finding everything on the dash and in the cabin. She understood that I was in unfamiliar territory. When the service work was completed, Jennifer sat down with me and explained what had been discovered, what work was done and answered all my questions fully and simply. After we were finished inside, Jennifer accompanied me to my car and showed me locations of various features on the dash panel, wheel and in the cabin, demonstrating some, answering all my questions . I feel so confident bringing my car to Fischer knowing that they are competent, professional, and very knowledgeable.AND I feel very comfortable asking questions. Thanks to Jennifer and her crew, a pleasant experience!!

Finest car dealership ever!

by from Broomfield, CO |

We are owners of our second Honda Civic Hybrid from Fisher Honda. The first 2007 served us well for 187,000 miles and the service was so good we traded it in for our 2013 current one at Fisher. Harry Snyder continues to be our service contact and his manner and approach has always been very helpful and professional. My wife and I are delighted to have found such a caring and attentive dealership.

great professional service, very friendly&helpful

by from lafayette colorado |

very courteous at all times, prompt, professional, freindly

Friendy staff

by from Longmont, CO |

Went in to look at a Kia Soul, Tom T came and greeted me and my dad, talked a bit, showed me the Souls, no pressure to buy. Loved that! told him I need to think about it, came back 2 days later and bought myself a new Kia Soul! I have lived in Boulder all my life, my family has bought autos from Fisher never had any issues! Great staff, helpful, and no pressue to buy! THANKS!

Fisher Honda Kia responded to this review

June 10, 2014

We're so glad to hear about your experience! We are all about providing a relaxed environment, buying a car is stressful enough in itself! Thank you for shopping with us.

Great Service

by from Superior, CO |

I appreciated the fact that they didn't tell me I needed things done to my car that I didn't. That makes me feel that they are honest and I would positively go back to get repairs or maintenance there. They were prompt and courteous.

great service

by from Lafayette,Co |

Comfortable waiting area, really fast service and clean restroom and no pressure. I'll definitely go back for their next scheduled service. Fred

Great Dealership and Car Buying Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This was the best car buying experience I have had! NO pressure at all and they were all so nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Fisher Kia and Tom Thomass (the salesman I worked with). Great dealership!

Needs Improvment

by from Boulder, CO |

Repair of A/C took 3 visits. Each time something was left off or undone on the car when it was picked up. One time a piece was missing on the tailgate. They couldn't locate it when I brought it back. This time the door underneath car for the oil filter was left dangling. I had to drive back for it to be closed. Service attendants were friendly and helpful. Sloppy work hasn't impressed me.

Fisher Honda Kia responded to this review

May 23, 2014

We would love to remedy this situation and help you in any way that we can. One of our Service Managers, Mike, is hoping that you could follow up with him with more specifics about the situation so we can resolve this. Feel free to contact him directly in our Service Department, again we want to help in any way that we can. Also, if you could clarify the make and model of you vehicle we could isolate the incident, is it potentially a Chevy S-10? Please give us a call, ask for Mike, and we can look to remedying this situation in any way we can.

Helpful Service Department

by from Boulder, CO |

I went in to Fisher without an appointment to replace my dying battery. Andrew Bryan was able to have the service department replace the battery, and I got an estimate from the body shop during the same visit. It was quick and easy, and they even had treats for my dog.