Fisher Honda Kia

6025 Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80303

New 855-693-8115
Used 855-683-6573
Service 855-640-1886

No other Colorado dealership beats our reputation on Google. Over 500 4&5 star reviews!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Thornton, CO |

Ok, so there really is not enough space to write my review for the Fisher Honda Kia Dealership. Let me start off by saying that my whole family has purchased cars from this dealership over the years and I bought my first used Honda from Doc O'Conner in 2004. 10 years later I was ready to trade my good old Civic in to get an SUV to accommodate the need for a more reliable car for Colorado weather. I knew Doc was still selling cars as I frequent their amazing Honda service center from time to time.On a whim I gave him a call 2 weeks ago, and can you believe it, he not only knew who I was, he asked how my dad Jon and sisters were doing. What a memory on this guy! So that's what did it for me. This made it an easy decision to buy my first brand spanking new CRV with Fisher Honda Kia. Unfortunately, Doc wasn't available the day my husband and myself dropped by so he put us in good hands with his sales colleague Paul Frink who might I add is your guy if you want a very enjoyable buying experience where he caters to your needs.There's no muss, no fuss with Paul. It was almost like he was part of our family from the get go. No pushy approach or trying to sell us on something that wasn't in our budget. In fact when we went out to start test driving 2014 CRV- EX models on the lot . I went right for the CRV-EXL and Paul kindly told me, you can definitely go with that one but that it was the Limited Edition,it was pricier because of all the crazy extras (roof rack, clear bra etc.) and I could always add these later on my CRV-EX if I so chose. Now if Paul was just looking to make some cash and didn't care about the customer, he would've pushed the Limited Edition model. Let's just say he had me hooked right then and there! So to sum this experience up, I'm so in LOVE with my new CRV and will definitely come back to Fisher to purchase another car in the future :)

Friendy staff

by from Longmont, CO |

Went in to look at a Kia Soul, Tom T came and greeted me and my dad, talked a bit, showed me the Souls, no pressure to buy. Loved that! told him I need to think about it, came back 2 days later and bought myself a new Kia Soul! I have lived in Boulder all my life, my family has bought autos from Fisher never had any issues! Great staff, helpful, and no pressue to buy! THANKS!

Fisher Honda Kia responded to this review

June 10, 2014

We're so glad to hear about your experience! We are all about providing a relaxed environment, buying a car is stressful enough in itself! Thank you for shopping with us.

Great Service

by from Superior, CO |

I appreciated the fact that they didn't tell me I needed things done to my car that I didn't. That makes me feel that they are honest and I would positively go back to get repairs or maintenance there. They were prompt and courteous.

great service

by from Lafayette,Co |

Comfortable waiting area, really fast service and clean restroom and no pressure. I'll definitely go back for their next scheduled service. Fred

Great Dealership and Car Buying Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This was the best car buying experience I have had! NO pressure at all and they were all so nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Fisher Kia and Tom Thomass (the salesman I worked with). Great dealership!

Needs Improvment

by from Boulder, CO |

Repair of A/C took 3 visits. Each time something was left off or undone on the car when it was picked up. One time a piece was missing on the tailgate. They couldn't locate it when I brought it back. This time the door underneath car for the oil filter was left dangling. I had to drive back for it to be closed. Service attendants were friendly and helpful. Sloppy work hasn't impressed me.

Fisher Honda Kia responded to this review

May 23, 2014

We would love to remedy this situation and help you in any way that we can. One of our Service Managers, Mike, is hoping that you could follow up with him with more specifics about the situation so we can resolve this. Feel free to contact him directly in our Service Department, again we want to help in any way that we can. Also, if you could clarify the make and model of you vehicle we could isolate the incident, is it potentially a Chevy S-10? Please give us a call, ask for Mike, and we can look to remedying this situation in any way we can.

Helpful Service Department

by from Boulder, CO |

I went in to Fisher without an appointment to replace my dying battery. Andrew Bryan was able to have the service department replace the battery, and I got an estimate from the body shop during the same visit. It was quick and easy, and they even had treats for my dog.

A long day well worth it

by from Boulder, CO |

I came into Fisher Honda based on the fact that a friend of mine works there. As it was my first real new car, the process took a relatively long time, but it was all well worth it. Thanks to Bill Swanson and Mike Kopper, I ended up getting that new car despite being a first time buyer and being young without amazing credit. So, to them my mother and I say thank you very much. You guys were phenomenal. Thanks for sticking it out with us for that half a day!

Great Experience. Salesman very professional

by from Broomfield, CO |

Professional to show me the differences between cars I was interested in. I appreciated that the salesman didn't try to pressure me into something different because my money didn't fit what I wanted. I came to the dealership three different times and each time he was courteous, educational about the vehicles and encouraging to me. I shopped other dealerships in between and didn't sense the same customer service that I did from Bill Swanson at Fisher Honda. Finally purchased the 2011 Honda Pilot and am extremely happy with my choice, thanks to Bill at Fisher Honda.

Amazing!

by from Boulder, CO |

It was my first time to the dealer. I drove up and was greeted by a very professional valet. He explained the process to me, and took me inside to show me around. They confirmed my information and told me about the free shuttle to anywhere within a 15 mile radius! Henry R drove me home and was extremely nice and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for Honda repair!!

Repairs and Shuttle Service

by from Boulder, CO |

The repairs from Honda Fisher are always excellent. They do a great job. I normally don't use the shuttle service, but Henry R. was very prompt and friendly. I would definitely call him again next time I need a ride.