CFSL Cars

CFSL Cars

9126 Bachman Rd, Orlando, FL 32824

Used 866-547-5558

GREAT PRICE LOVE ME CARS :)

by from ORLANDO, FL |

THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVERY HAD THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AT ALL. BOB AND HIS TEAM HELPED ME WITH MY FINANCING AND THE PRICE WAS THE BEST ON THE INTERNET SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO EVER WEBSITE AND CALL TO SEE IF THEY HAD THE CAR, WHEN I GOT TO THE DEALERSHIP TONY HAD THE CAR READY FOR ME TO GO ON A TEST DRIVE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO GET IN A HOT CAR I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL THEIR CARS ARE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE, THERE IS NO STRESS ABOUT THAT THEY PULLED A CAR FAX FOR ME AND I WAS SOLD..MY CREDIT WASN'T ALL THAT GREAT BUT THEY HAVE LENDERS THAT WHERE WILLING TO APPROVE ME AND I EVEN GOT A GREAT RATE..IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO BUY A CAR GO TO CENTRAL FLORIDA SALES & LEASING SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY...

Great place, great employees, great prices!

by from Altamonte Springs, Florida |

If you are reading this because you want to know if this car place is nice/haggle free, THEY ARE! The employees are great and totally understand your perspective on buying your vehicle. Great first time buyers program, and they are so knowledgeable on everything that comes with getting a new vehicle. They let you walk around and do YOUR OWN THING! They don't pressure you what so ever. They respected us, and we had an awesome test drive, which sold the car. I WILL come back here for my next vehicle.

Very Good experience! friendly & professional

by from Ocoee, Fl |

Very good experience. They had the car I was looking for, and I was ready for my inspection and test drive when I got there. I went to my credit union for financing and asked their internet sales representative about them. He said he had worked with them many time and always found them helpful and professional. They had my car ready to go when got there to pick it up. They all were friendly, helpful and very professional, and I would recommend them to everyone.

Very good car

by from Orlando |

They was have the car I like very much and sale in very good price and very good condition.

Central Florida Sales & Leasing is the Best......

by from Orlando, FL |

I have bought 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser at Central Florida Sales & Leasing. I was really impressed by salesperson's hospitality and service named 'Cristian Gysling'. He is the best. I will recommend Central Florida Sales & Leasing to my friend later. Thank you.

Great service and people

by from Kissimmee. Florida |

My daughter extremely happy to have purchase a Saturn SC1 vehicle from Central Florida Sales and Leasing (CFSL), they were very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure She was satisfied with her vehicle! Now we have friends going to CFSL to also find vehicles! For my next vehicle I will be returning to CFSL!

Thank you so much! Wonderful service and honesty.

by from Windermere, Fl |

Everything is fantastic dealing with Central Florida Sales and Leasing. They have fair prices and are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for car, truck, suv or similar vehicle. Thank you again.

Fantastic Offer, Great deal, Professional Staff

by from Sorrento, Florida |

I was interested in buying a used car. I wasn't sure what I was looking for. After making contact with Toni Englert at Central Florida Sales and Leasing, all my stress and lack of confidence was set aside. Toni was extremely knowledgeable about cars, very willing to help, and showed a great deal of patience with me. Toni directed me to the right car, and at a great price! I wasn't quite ready to buy yet, but when I am I assure you it will be at Central Florida Sales and Leasing. And I also assure you it will be from Toni Englert! Thanks Toni you have definitely earned my trust. I will be back.

Great Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

After my son recommended Central Florida Sales and Leasing, I checked it out, Toni was great to work with and worked very hard to find a vehicle that I was happy with! I don't believe I could have found a better offer! I am very satisfied and would definitely return to buy another vehicle from her! Shortly after my purchase, I had a friend stop by and also buy a car from Toni, he is also very happy to have purchased a car from them! Thank you Central Florida Sales and Leasing for your hard work!

Great service, Awesome staff

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Recently purchased a Kia Optima, Toni was great to work with and exceeded all my expectations! She worked very hard to make sure I found the perfect car for me! I am very happy with my experience and will go back to purchase my next car! I already had a couple of friends and family stop by for a visit and ended up also buying cars from Toni! I will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car!

Excellent service, friendly, hard working staff!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

I am extremely happy to have purchase a vehicle with Central Florida Sales and Leasing (CFSL), they were very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my vehicle! I now have friends and family going to CFSL to also find vehicles! For my next vehicle I will be returning to CFSL!