CFSL Cars

CFSL Cars

9126 Bachman Rd, Orlando, FL 32824

Used 866-547-5558

Land of the Under 12 Grand Car

GREAT PRICE LOVE ME CARS :)

by from ORLANDO, FL |

THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVERY HAD THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AT ALL. BOB AND HIS TEAM HELPED ME WITH MY FINANCING AND THE PRICE WAS THE BEST ON THE INTERNET SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO EVER WEBSITE AND CALL TO SEE IF THEY HAD THE CAR, WHEN I GOT TO THE DEALERSHIP TONY HAD THE CAR READY FOR ME TO GO ON A TEST DRIVE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO GET IN A HOT CAR I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL THEIR CARS ARE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE, THERE IS NO STRESS ABOUT THAT THEY PULLED A CAR FAX FOR ME AND I WAS SOLD..MY CREDIT WASN'T ALL THAT GREAT BUT THEY HAVE LENDERS THAT WHERE WILLING TO APPROVE ME AND I EVEN GOT A GREAT RATE..IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO BUY A CAR GO TO CENTRAL FLORIDA SALES & LEASING SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY...

Great place if your looking for a deal

by from Davenport, Fl. |

I had a great experience in purchasing a vehicle. l had been searching for a good used car for several weeks. I spent a lot of time on line and then went to several larger dealerships, either the car I looked for was "Sold the day before" but they would have a more expense one or there were pieces of junk. I found my car on Cars.com at CFSL and decided to go and have a look, I was becoming a little discouraged by what I had seen elsewhere. I was impressed with the friendlyness of the sales staff, they quickly brought the car out for me and handed me the set of keys and told me to take it for a drive. Needless to say I bought the car, I have put a little over a thousand miles on it to date and it is great. I look forward to having them find my next car and would certainly recommend CFSL to a friend.

Satisfied customer

by from Kissimmee FL |

I was really in a bind trying to find a sound truck for my 16 year old daughter. i got on his website and in 20 minutes i was approved for a loan and we could start looking. Mr. Binns was very available to all are questions. there are not enough words to express my thanks to the entire staff at CFSL. Would i tell my friends to trust their hard earned money with CFSL? Yes !!!! thanks for being a part of such a big moment of our life and helping us get our daughters first truck..

Great service clean facility and good prices

by from Orlando Kissimmee fl |

The people there are great very helpful nice clean cars and the price are unbeatable .they were able to give me finance with no hassle no problem if you guys are looking for a good car dependable and honest people go see Central Florida leasing ask for Bob or Jim

Great Experience and Quality Vehicles

by from Orlando, Florida |

The best part about CFSL is that all of their vehicles are priced to sell, with no price negotiating. Their prices are well below NADA Retail and there was no pressure to buy. Most vehicles were still under factory warranty with good mileage. Can't recommend them enough!

No Pressure at CFSL

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Everyone was very friendly and we were not pressured into purchasing (but we did). The entire process was quick and easy and I highly recommend Central FL Sales & Leasing if you are looking for a used car!

Amazing Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

My experience with CFSL cars and leasing was amazing. First of all they are very courteous and friendly. The car buying experience was not stressful at all. Its not like at all as regular dealerships and I've been to a few in my life time. This was very smooth from start to finish. I would recommend CFSL most highly.

Great Pricing and Haggel Free

by from Orlando, FL |

This place makes it very easy to purchase a vehicle. In my experience I find that most dealerships complicate things to confuse the customer. This is not the case here. With the help of cfsl cars this is the closest you can get to buying at auction prices without a dealer license.

Great place tp buy

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

CFSL it s great place. I had an issue with my car, and they gave me more than I expected for a trade in. Atif is amazing, and the whole team helps you out as much as they possibly can! I had bad experiences before with larger dealerships, but CFSL made the buying experience quick and easy! Was even thanked personally by the owner on the way out. Nice, small business with great people who want to give you the car you need. Would recommend all of my friends to CFSL.

Best vehicle purchase experience ever

by from Orlando, FL |

This is the best place to buy a car. I've shopped and purchased cars from NY to here and I can't get a better place to buy my vehicle. The employees are great, consider my thoughts of the specific car I wanted and they got it for me exactly the one I wanted. I have even recommended my friends and they love them. Their referral program works for me. BEST PLACE, BEST PRICES, GREAT PEOPLE, can't get better than that.

They are the best

by from Orlando, FL |

The first car I ever owned was a 1958 Chevy that I bought in 1959. Over the years I have bought more cars and dealt with more car dealers than I can remember. And I have to say that I have never had a better experience buying a car than I have had buying a car from CFSL. Their friendly, no pressure, ?anything we can do for you? attitude, is not to be believed. Before and After purchase! Their Director of Sales, Jim Craig, is one of the most honest, helpful, reliable, truly friendly people that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. When I'm ready for my next car this will be the only place I will be looking. And if they don't have the car I'm looking for, I'll ask them to locate it for me so I can buy it from them. It will save me the time and trouble of dealing with other Dealers. And I'm confident CFSL will find the best quality and offer the best deal for the car. I'm convinced. They're the best!