Hiley Mazda

New 866-309-4089
Used 866-294-2089
Service 888-373-9937

Hiley Mazda of Hurst

Outstanding Service, Great People!

by from Haltom City, TX |

After having our car totaled by a texting driver, we were in the market for a new vehicle. Hiley Mazda is close to us, so we decided to stop and shop for a used vehicle. Ryan Davisson greeted us promptly and was eager to accommodate our every wish. He answered all of our questions and never once presented a pushy sales pitch. We test drove three vehicles and Ryan never seemed in a hurry or impatient. Once we decided on the vehicle we wanted to drive, Ryan completed the required paperwork quickly and then gave us a tour of the dealership. We then moved into the Finance department where we were also treated with respect. Although the process of financing a car can sometimes be laborious, it didn't seem so at Hiley. The Finance Manager worked through several different options for us, and eventually found an incredible interest rate. The overall experience was very pleasant, and the dealership has followed up with us a couple of times to ensure we are happy. We've purchased vehicles in the past, but never with the hospitality and respect that Hiley showed us. We will return when we need our next vehicle!

April 8, 2015

Thank you Garrett family!

Well Done Hiley Mazda

by from stephenville, tx |

I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to let people know about my recent experience at Hiley Mazda in Hurst. I had done my research and test driven many vehicles in the Small SUV/crossover class. I had all but decided on the Mazda CX-5 but needed to do test drive. I had sent out requests to different mazda dealers in the area and Luke Thurman from Hiley was quick to respond with a very reasonable quote on the vehicle I requested. The best price I got from any other dealer. Straight forward, no strings attached, no repeated phone calls. Luke was very knowledgeable and helpful with any and all questions. Picked up the vehicle 2 days later, no problem. Very Happy with Hiley and Mazda.

Great Service and Pleasant buying experience!

by from Irving, TX |

David Hall from Hiley Mazda is great to work with and made my first new car purchase a pleasant experience. I was looking at Honda CR-V and Mazda CX-5 and did some ground work on the pricing before I visited the store. There was no pressure from anyone during the entire buying process and they met my pricing expectations without much discussion. My friends used to share stories about how the financing negotiations go for days but I was done with my dealing in less than 30 minutes and they matched my expectations on the APR. I interacted with David, Seth and Mike and all of them were courteous and were eager to answer all my queries. I will recommend Hiley Mazda to my friends any day.

May 29, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, that's awesome! Happy to hear David and the rest of our Hiley team were able to make your car buying experience seamless. Hope you and your family are enjoying your new CX-5 and welcome to the Hiley family!!

fast and simple service

by from Fort Worth tx |

This is my first brand new vehicle they were very friendly people and made my first purchase for a brand new car simple no hassle or taggle and also it didn't take long compare to other dealership But overall it was great exsperience For a first buyer

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments! We hope you're enjoying your first brand new vehicle!

Jorge Bassett

by from Keller, TX |

I went to Hiley Mazda about a week ago and had one of the best experiences in buying a car that I have ever had. The main reason was a guy named Jorge. He made me and my wife very happy in the car buying experience by helping us with are car set and even offering my wife food when she was hungry. He worked with my budget and listened to me when describing what type of car I was looking for he was right there. I would refer any one to the dealership and to Jorge. I will be back when the time comes to get my new Mazda.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Mr. Gonzalez, we're so glad to hear that you and your wife had an awesome car buying experience! We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your new Mazda!

First Time Buyer - Great Experience!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

As a first time car buyer, I heard all of the horror stories about car dealerships and salesmen; however, this was definitely not the case at Hiley Mazda of Hurst. I worked with Todd Faulks who helped me find my 2015 Mazda6 at a great price with no pressure and no hassle. I couldn't be more happy with the purchase. Everyone was there was extremely friendly and helpful, it felt like a car dealership family. Mike from financing was great, too!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're happy to hear Todd and Mike made your car buying experience a good one and we appreciate your business. Hope you're enjoying your new Mazda6, great choice!

AWESOME SERVICE!!!

by from Monroe, La. |

I shopped multiple dealerships online in Texas from out of state. I have to say that Hiley Mazda was professional and never once did I feel pressured to make a decision. Jacob Bass and team were courteous, straight forward, and never led me to believe anything different than what I was told. I was able to purchase the vehicle I was looking for at a very fair market price. My wife and I are both in the sales/service field, so we hold extremely high standards when it comes to customer service. Thank you Hiley Mazda and Jacob Bass for an awesome buying experience!

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments Green family! We appreciate that your family chose to do business with us and hope your enjoying your new vehicle!

car purchasing experience

by from Colleyville, TX |

We just purchased a 2016 Mazda CX 5. Bob Spears was our sales associate. He did a great job answering our questions and quickly finding the car with all the specifications we wanted. He quickly followed up on emails and was always there waiting for me with a smile when we had appts set up. We were having the car wrapped so he put me in contact with someone who could do that and held on to the car as long as we needed him to before and after the wrap process. I will be back in 2 years to purchase another car from Bob!

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the awesome comments, we are so glad to hear Bob took great care of you and made your car buying experience a great one!

buying process was great

by from Bedford, TX |

I had been looking at the CX-5 along with other vehicles over the past several months. When I decided on the CX-5, I took it for a test drive and she is a great ride. I dealt with David Hall at the Hiley dealership in Hurst. It was a positive buying experience, no pressure whatsoever. The other great thing was I got more than I expected for my trade-in. I would recommend this dealership.

May 18, 2015

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your new CX-5, great choice!

Always Guarantees a Great Experience!

by from Keller, TX |

Recently, I purchased a new Mazda CX-5 from Hiley Mazda of Hurst. This is my second purchase from this dealership within the least 5 years, and I had to return not only because of the great value that Mazda guarantees, but because of the fantastic service I always receive from Hiley Mazda of Hurst. Todd sold me my vehicle and was very kind, knowledgeable, and cooperative. He answered any questions I had and made my buying experience stress free with no pressure. I definitely plan to visit this dealership again when it comes time for a new vehicle, and would recommend Hiley Mazda of Hurst, and Todd, to anyone!

May 18, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Ashley, we're so glad to hear Todd and the rest of our Hiley team made another car buying experience of yours an awesome one! We appreciate your business and hope you're loving your new CX-5!

Will definitely recommend!

by from Dallas, TX |

Overall experience was great. I inquired about a Nissan Armada and received a quick response before the dealership even opened. Financing was easy and with less than perfect credit they worked hard and got me approved with reasonable payments. Instead of spending hours going back and forth, they were very upfront and I was in and out. If you are in the market for a new or pre owned vehicle, definitely stop here and see Jacob Bass. You will not be disappointed

May 16, 2015

Thank you for the kind comments Kris, we're so happy to hear you had such a great car buying experience with Jacob and the rest of our Hiley team. We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your Armada!