Absolute Hyundai

Absolute Hyundai

16230 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Mesquite, TX 75150

New 888-348-8557
Used 888-348-8297

We'll beat any new car Hyundai deal in Texas or we'll just give it to you!

Happy Repeat Buyer

by from Irving tx |

Just bought my second car from this dealership. Jerry Mihalik and the management staff are simply the best. Lets be honest they are a business and yes they need to make money to survive but they treat you right with no cat and mouse games.

Excellent Experience

by from Mesquite Tx |

We recently bought our first new car ever. We bought a 2015 Elantra. Jerry Michalak was awesome at making the deal happen. He went above and beyond to make sure they came in within the terms and payments we were comfortable with. The car drives really well, and couldn't ask for a better experience.

Great Service from the Salesman

by from Dallas tx |

I bought a car last week. Scott was my salesman. I told him what I was looking for and how much I had to put down. He was able to get me in a car that I like and in my budget. The only thing that I didn't like is when I got to financing the guy act like he didn't know what my payments would be and the paper work was in his hands. So he tells me that I can get you a warranty and lower payment for more money down. So I told him Scott said that it comes with a warranty and he tells me yeah it does but this is a better warranty and he is trying to get a lower payment and interest rate for me why he have the bank on the phone. When we get to his office no one is on the phone. I said to myself the games these people try to play. I started not to buy a car from them but when he did my paperwork over my payments went down about $51 which is not bad and Scott had great customer service. Scott even called me after I I bought the car to make sure I didn't need anything and to make sure everything is ok with the car. I would definitely send a friend or family member to buy a car from them as long as Scott is a salesman there.

Just terrible

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my second bad experience with the service department. I was in a minor accident but my Elantra was not drivable. So using Hyundai roadside assistance, I had my car towed to the service department. To make a long story short, I was not made aware by the dealership that they were not a body shop and must sublet almost all body repairs. It has taken them 6 weeks to get my car ready. I exceeded my car rental coverage but thanks to the help of my insurance agent I will not be responsible for that bill. I called almost everyday to check on the status of the repair and was always given some excuse that it wasn't their fault and this part or that was wrong, blah blah blah. About a week before my car was actually ready I received an email that the service was done on my car. So the next day I went in and signed some paperwork and then they told me they couldn't find the keys. So after waiting for at least 30 minutes, an unfriendly service associate came out and said that my car was not ready. When asked I showed him the email and his words to me were I have no idea why you got that email. He offered no apology for my inconvenience and made me feel like I was the idiot for bothering them. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I truly love them, however I think I will have a hard time buying another one. I am appalled at the lack of customer service offered by this dealership and will NEVER return for even an oil change. I have gotten better service at Wal-Mart. My advice to anyone seeking Hyundai service to drive further to another dealer.

Hyundai Veloster 2014 is something I regret

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealership and its staff needs more experience and better customer service. Not only did the service advisor cuss right in front of me after he yelled at me, the technician forgot to put a cabin air filter back into my car after tossing the old one out. Clearly my car has a transmission problem but they said that any minor problems under warranty will not be fixed. What?! My car overheats and it stops out of nowhere during traffic and I can get hit anytime but that's too minor for them to care. It's a one year old car, it shouldn't have ac, transmission, and clutch overheating problems. The service is bad and so is the quality of repairs. I regret buying at hyundai.

Jusy went in to look

by from Mesquite, TX |

I'm not able to buy at this time but I stopped in anyway. I was honest with Jeff Edwards and regardless of me buying ot not he showed me everything I wanted to look at. He stayed with me answered all my questions, very honest person. Showed me a few cars that interested me and no pressure at all... This is the kind of experience that makes me want to return when it's buying time !!!

I would never refer anyone to this dealer

by from dallas texas |

I would never refer anyone to this dealer getting an extended warranty. Went back because me keyless remote didn't work and the doors would only lock from the outside drivers door with the key. They said they would lower the price rather then fix it. That didn't happen. I had issues with my cell phone the finance company was able to contact me but the dealership couldn't. When I called the dealership I was yelled at because I culdn't come in that day and was never told wht I needed to come in. The person that I spoke with yelled at me and told me I needed to return his car . I've never dealt with such a rude person. He even hung up on me. I spoke with the gm and he wasn't much nicer. The salesman had no personality and they lost some of my paperwork which I was responsible for replacing. The worse experience ever.

watch the finance dept. they tricky

by from irving, tx |

they let my daughter drive out w new elantra, then informed her a week later she needed $5000 more for down payment or a co-signer. i begrudgingly co-signed as any parent who can would do. she was so upside down on trade-in caused this. but this is a common practice, since salaries are based on sales. someone, i.e. finance dept, salesperson etc... shoulda told her she couldnt afford this deal. i'm going to communicate these facts to the Texas Consumer Credit Commission in the next week!

2012 Genesis

by from Carrollton, Tx |

Found a previously owned Genesis R-Spec on Cars.com, communicated with Charity Jones, set up a test drive and went home with the vehicle within 3 hours. Reasonable price, including trade-in; relatively fast F&I; got the loan terms I needed. All in all one of the best buying experiences in my 50 years of owning cars.

Absolute Hyundai responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Thank You we appreciate the good comments, if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

Not exactly as illustraded..stay away

by from Argyle,TX |

I drove 100 miles to visit the dealer looking for a marvelous Lincoln 2005 town car showing on their inventory.Oh my God ..first the vehicle almost didn't start,engine was nasty,driver seat power was not working,ac was not working,rear air shocks were badly damage and guess what..it has 78,000miles MORE than on the ad.This people are not honest at all ..PLEASE STAY AWAY..!!

Awesome sales team.

by from Mesquite, TX |

I bought a used car from them a couple of months ago. They help me get into a sweet car and financed it to fit my budget. I highly recommend visiting them and asking for Maverick or Chad!!!

Absolute Hyundai responded to this review

April 24, 2013

Thank you we try to give you the best experience possible.