Absolute Hyundai

16230 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Mesquite, TX 75150

New 888-348-8557 New 888-348-8557
Used 888-348-8297 Used 888-348-8297

Great service, with the best prices!

Happy Repeat Buyer

by from Irving tx |

Just bought my second car from this dealership. Jerry Mihalik and the management staff are simply the best. Lets be honest they are a business and yes they need to make money to survive but they treat you right with no cat and mouse games.

Rude Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Very unprofessional people , will not be using their services again. No wonder why prices keep slashing. Poor communication skills

Finican Department

by from Dallas Texas |

We brough two cars from them we have been driving the car for almost 3 month now I recieve a call stating I need to bring one back because the finaician didn't go though. Once you sign a contact it's your, the car dealer and the bank suppose already agree on the price. I will not referral anyone or come back to this dealship again to purchase a car. Thats a long time to drive a car and put Inssrance on it and then be told to bring the car back. Bad business

No Nego dealershop

by from Richardson, TX |

Dealershops are almost of same before nego. This dealershop is terrible because the floor manager do not have any intent of negotiation of price. Never discount, no counter offer!! It was waste of my time and it is better to visit another dealershop.

unsatisfied customer

by from garland Texas |

Service department sucks . they're slow and always have a excuse to why its taking so long I will NEVER purchase another vehicle or take it to here for service ever again . I hope they get new and better workers because the ones that they have needs to find another job .....on a good note the cars are awesome I just do NOT like this location they're slow and their customer service sucks ! they would just charge me $125 to look at my car and then take forever to fix it. And even after I still ended up having to pay for a rental that I didn't even want . after all this waiting everything on my car should be fixed but NO not here nothing is done .

Excellent Experience

by from Mesquite Tx |

We recently bought our first new car ever. We bought a 2015 Elantra. Jerry Michalak was awesome at making the deal happen. He went above and beyond to make sure they came in within the terms and payments we were comfortable with. The car drives really well, and couldn't ask for a better experience.

Great Service from the Salesman

by from Dallas tx |

I bought a car last week. Scott was my salesman. I told him what I was looking for and how much I had to put down. He was able to get me in a car that I like and in my budget. The only thing that I didn't like is when I got to financing the guy act like he didn't know what my payments would be and the paper work was in his hands. So he tells me that I can get you a warranty and lower payment for more money down. So I told him Scott said that it comes with a warranty and he tells me yeah it does but this is a better warranty and he is trying to get a lower payment and interest rate for me why he have the bank on the phone. When we get to his office no one is on the phone. I said to myself the games these people try to play. I started not to buy a car from them but when he did my paperwork over my payments went down about $51 which is not bad and Scott had great customer service. Scott even called me after I I bought the car to make sure I didn't need anything and to make sure everything is ok with the car. I would definitely send a friend or family member to buy a car from them as long as Scott is a salesman there.

Just terrible

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my second bad experience with the service department. I was in a minor accident but my Elantra was not drivable. So using Hyundai roadside assistance, I had my car towed to the service department. To make a long story short, I was not made aware by the dealership that they were not a body shop and must sublet almost all body repairs. It has taken them 6 weeks to get my car ready. I exceeded my car rental coverage but thanks to the help of my insurance agent I will not be responsible for that bill. I called almost everyday to check on the status of the repair and was always given some excuse that it wasn't their fault and this part or that was wrong, blah blah blah. About a week before my car was actually ready I received an email that the service was done on my car. So the next day I went in and signed some paperwork and then they told me they couldn't find the keys. So after waiting for at least 30 minutes, an unfriendly service associate came out and said that my car was not ready. When asked I showed him the email and his words to me were I have no idea why you got that email. He offered no apology for my inconvenience and made me feel like I was the idiot for bothering them. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I truly love them, however I think I will have a hard time buying another one. I am appalled at the lack of customer service offered by this dealership and will NEVER return for even an oil change. I have gotten better service at Wal-Mart. My advice to anyone seeking Hyundai service to drive further to another dealer.

Hyundai Veloster 2014 is something I regret

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealership and its staff needs more experience and better customer service. Not only did the service advisor cuss right in front of me after he yelled at me, the technician forgot to put a cabin air filter back into my car after tossing the old one out. Clearly my car has a transmission problem but they said that any minor problems under warranty will not be fixed. What?! My car overheats and it stops out of nowhere during traffic and I can get hit anytime but that's too minor for them to care. It's a one year old car, it shouldn't have ac, transmission, and clutch overheating problems. The service is bad and so is the quality of repairs. I regret buying at hyundai.

Jusy went in to look

by from Mesquite, TX |

I'm not able to buy at this time but I stopped in anyway. I was honest with Jeff Edwards and regardless of me buying ot not he showed me everything I wanted to look at. He stayed with me answered all my questions, very honest person. Showed me a few cars that interested me and no pressure at all... This is the kind of experience that makes me want to return when it's buying time !!!