Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue

Service 888-749-7762

Experience, Selection, Commitment.

Good Shopping Experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought a smart car from here. Felt a little bit out of place buying such an inexpensive car at a place like this and thought I wouldn't get a nice treatment but Tony the salesman made me feel comfortable and I got a very good deal on an almost brand new Smart Car. Layla was awesome and the sales manager Mark Brent was helpful.

Let Down.

by from Seattle, WA |

Dealership failed to honor a 'We Owe' after purchase of a Certified Preowned LR RR Sport for a second key. I was never notified that the key was ready nor of the process to obtain one. At this time, they are using the excuse that the We Owe is valid for only 30-days. After three attempts to resolve through the sales associate, Brian Adelsman (who escalated to management), I am disappointed.

Excellent Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Great Experience, they took care of me like I was a VIP and gave me a very fair deal on my trade in and I drove away in a beautiful new Range Rover. Nic the salesman was a pleasure to deal with.

Surprisingly Good

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought a used Ford SUV from them and thought I might be treated with disdain. In fact, the Internet Manager was helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and effective. We worked out a good price and the experience was painless. The truck even came with a full tank of gas.

Pretty good and love the car

by from Seattle, WA |

Really liked Isaac and he wanted to close my deal. Mark the Sales Manager was really no value in the process. I love my new car and love the free car wash. Process was typical of most dealers on day of purchase, nothing special.

First Class

by from Anchorage Alaska |

I was in the market for a used vehicle and they came through with a no hassle, no pressue dealership experience. Everyone was excellent from the store greeter to the saleman to the manager and even the finance person. I would buy a vehicle from this location any day and would highly recommend it to friends.