Kay Kars

615 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004

Used 866-694-9554

Raul from Pasadena

by from Los Angeles ca |

Great place to buy used luxury cars .they have a nice selection of cars .their sales man are great and financing is also great if you have credit problems they help you out . They help me out as well with my situation it went smooth thanks a lot . 8/10/13 Raul

GREAT CAR, GREAT SERVICE, THANKS DION!

by from Los Angeles, California. |

Purchased my 3rd Mercedes, first time purchasing one from KayKars. I love the car, thanks Dion!

Mr Jordan

by from Los Angeles |

I went out with my parents to buy MBZ C class. Their inventory looked clean with lots of near new vehicles on their lot. The salesperson was not pushy at all. The prices were very good and my Dad decided to purchase one of the C class MBZ that we saw on line. They got us a very low interest rate and we came out happy. Most of their cars were under factory warranty, including the one we got. So far everything good :) We do recommend them.

Lawrence

by from Los Angeles |

They had very nice quality cars. I was looking for MBZ SUV and they had few of them. I almost bought two cars, since their prices was very good, lol The salesman was not pushy. The whole deal was done quickly. Got a good rate on financing as well. Thanks guys

Don lane

by from Los Angeles |

I went there with my son to look at a MBZ C300 for my son. Their cars looked very clean n mostly under factory warranty. They had a nice show room n very relaxed atmosphere. Their price was very good n the mgr showed us how much they had paid for the car from the bank. Their margin of profit was very reasonable n I pulled the trigger n bought the car. The whole process was very smooth. I recommend these guys.

Mr. Fisher

by from Palos Verdes CA |

After weeks of searching for a Mercedes Benz C300 I finally found Kaykars. All the dealerships I had been too had cars that were obviously been in an accidents. All the cars that I checked that had a good price seem to have problems until I got to kaykars. To my surprise they had about 10 M Benz C-Class available. Most places I had been to only had one and a bunch of Nissans, Fords and Hyundai's. It made me feel much more confortable to deal with a dealership that dealt mostly with Mercedes and BMW. After picking out our car we filled out the application they finished the financing in a reasonable amount of time and I was out of there with the vehicle I wanted. Thanks guys see you soon, my wife really liked some of the SUV's you guys had.

Car dealership where is no place for honesty !!!!!

by from Los Angles,CA. |

This car dealership sold us a car that has a severe frame damage and 2 accidents,when we asked if the car had any accidents, they said no,showed us the car fax that has 0 record.So we took the car and we ran auto check that showed severe frame damage and 2 accidents. Took the car back and we confronted them,then they said yes,the car has severe frame damage and we don't have to tell you about that damage.So the story gets even better when they said, you signed a document that says the car might have damage and now it's our fault and the General Manager told us basically we can't do anything about it,and we have to buy the car and we will never get back our down payment.Then he said we need to go and meet at the court.WOW.........MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU : Be careful of this dealer as he wont even talk to you and tried to hide from us for 3 hours.There is no honesty and no respect in this place. Just don't buy car from him,don't trust his car fax , and if you do buy,do your own,both car fax and Auto Check And "choose the cooling off period"" because he will make you sign a paper that says no cooling off. FINAL NOTE::::::::::: DONT LET HIM TAKE YOUR FINGERPRINTS BECAUSE HE WILL ASK YOU TO TAKE FINGERPRINTS. BE CAREFUL,CAREFUL CAREFUL,.

reply from my march 5, 2014 review by MB!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

FYI the navigation in the audi they were selling was broken and the visor clips too. I asked them to fix it before buying the car. I wouldn't have bought it if they didn't agree to fix it. what courtesy? None of the issues where fixed by them, its not the disc that has a problem it's the unit and gps antenna. I have receipts from Audi to prove it!! And besides they don't have the capability to fix or diagnose an audi factory navigation in the first place.. ask Audi dealerships for yourselves! Get everything fixed before closing the deal or look somewhere else

Mr cho Young

by from Northridge,CA |

I bought a MBZ GLK350 from them and after a few days we noticed that this car might be a bit small for our family of 5. So i took the car back after 6 days and i exchanged it with a bigger version , a 2010 GL450. I thought it would be big process, but fortunately they made it very easy. We just took a test drive and when my wife agreed on the color, we negotiated a good price and paid the difference and came out. Everything in life should be a easy as this. Thanks guys. My kids love the rear dvd entertainment. :)

Mr Jake benson

by from Chatsworth,CA |

I went there with my son to look at a MBZ for him. Looked at several dealership before we went to this place. We went on test drive on the car we had looked on line and called before to make sure it was still available. The car was clean, the way it was advertised, which is always a good sign. They were not pushy and the prices were was very compatible. But honestly the whole process was good from checking out the car to price agreement and financing. I do recommend these guys.

Ms Henderson

by from Los Angeles |

I went with my daughter to buy a BMW and ended up buying MBZ,lol. Their cars were nice and competitively low priced and yet amazingly clean and well taken care of. We checked the prices before and had done our research before hand. But what impressed us was their cordial attitude through out the whole process. Their were busy yet accommodating by offering us tea and lunch. That just shows good service. I did recommend them to several of our friends already.