Public Motors

Public Motors

2114 E First St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-609-1948

Special offer to CARS.com customers. Bring ad and receive $100 off coupon!

farmer boy

by from bakersfield CA |

came to public motors looking for a used dodge ram pick up truck. i've spent 3 days searching through all the other dealers and didnt find anything as nice and clean as shown at their website. came it from 200+ miles away and got the deal i was looking for + best financing options. Great place, happy and honest auction rep assisted me through the entire process (yasser). While my truck was being detailed, I was able make new friends- Thanks for their help! I will definitely share my experience everywhere i go. nice truck for all my needs!

White 2008 Ford Escape

by from Inglewood, Ca. |

I had a good experience viewing, test driving and purchasing of my 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. The facility and process of purchasing a good conditioned vehicle for an affordable price was right on the mark. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this process. 1st time when public motors was in West LA and then on May 3rd 2014 at the Santa Ana site.

Inglewood Happy Retiree

by from Inglewood, Ca. |

I went in on Saturday, May 3rd 2014 to view and test drive a 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. My wife has a black XLT 2008 For Escape (which we are pleased with it's performance); thus I wanted to upgrade from my 2001 Ford Escape to a 2008 version. I viewed this car on the public motors website and had all the information about the car prior to my appointment visit. The process was one I had a good experience prior - 2 years ago purchasing a vehicle for my son. We entered at 10:00am and was treated very well by our sales rep. We went directly to the vehicle and did a thorough visual of the vehicle and it looked just as nice as the online website view. I was leery of the cloth interior, but the car was in good condition. I test drove the vehicle and it rode like a champ. I made my bid and subsequently was able to make a counter bid which was accepted. I was so pleased to beat the recommended price. I was able to schedule a follow-up service to have some work on the bumper, antenna and inside/outside detail. All successfully done. I would recommend this dealership as a 1st stop for a quality used car purchase.

great service, comfortable atmosphere

by from santa anna ca |

From the moment we walked onto the lot of Public Motors we were taken care of right away. Our car dealer (Fred) was very patient with us as we walked the lot and test drove anything we wanted to. He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles we asked about and was up front and honest when answering all of our questions. I will be sending my friends and family here without a doubt when they are in the market for a good car and good service.

05 hyundai elantra

by from Santa Ana Ca |

Marcos and Danny were great. Fast and efficient with everything. Overall i am pleased with there business.

2009 Jetta

by from Orange, CA |

I was not sure what to expect. Once I can into the showroom everyone was super nice. A salesman immediately helped me answered all my questions. The financial man was super nice and friendly he made the paper signing easy with no stress. Very happy with the whole experience.

02 Honda Civic

by from Costa Mesa, Ca |

Alex, was my sales rep and he provided a wonderful shopping experience. He was friend, straight forward, honest. This is the type of experience everyone should have when they look for a new car. I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. Thanks, Alex, the staff and Public Motors. I'll be coming back for my next car.

Great Service - I Got The Best Deal Ever!

by from San Diego, CA. |

After shopping around from dealer to dealer I came across this place and realized I was wasting my time on foot. I checked out the website, found a few cars I liked. I was skeptical at first, but had a Great time at their Live Auto Auction on Sunday. Super fun and got a great deal with only a little down payment. My budgets tight, so this helped me out. I'm in college and needed something I could afford that didn't break my bank. I got to ring the bell after my purchase, had a great time. Really fun and energetic place to buy. The Customer service was great, smooth transaction, would recommend to my friends and family. Thank You Public Motors.

MY NEW CHEVY MALIBU

by from Santa Ana, ca |

i am more than happy with my new car purchase. I live in the same city and i always saw they had signs for auctions. I didn't really understand there process so i decide to call and they explain they work like a car lot and they do open public auctions on Sunday's. I signed up for the auction the following week but the vehicle i was interested in was not being sold through auction it just had a regular sticker price and we can purchase it at that price cash or finance. unfortunately i had planned my afternoon that Sunday and was not able to stay and negotiate a good price for my Chevy a week later here i am purchasing the vehicle i wanted at the price we worked out. i am super happy with everything. the process seems faster this way than if i go to an actual dealership. thank you to Sergio who assisted me from the beginning and he did everything he could to sale me this car (that is his job). I would most definitely come back again in the future and refer any friends or family members looking for a car.

MS. BMW

by from Irvine Ca |

I am very pleased with Public Motors from the first I walked in the door to when I walked out the door with my car. The staff was very friendly and supportive and tried every thing they could to put me in the car of my choice, not only did they try to be supportive of my needs but they did not make me feel like a looser because I may have had a few set backs on my credits, they still will find you and give you a great deal. I would highly recommend Public Motors to others, they will put you in a car of your dreams. They did me.

toyota camry

by from los angeles |

I got a good deal and Marco was the person that sold me the car..he was there for me and answered all my questions.. i recommend public motors to get a new or used car