Public Motors

Public Motors

2114 E First St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-609-1948

Special offer to CARS.com customers. Bring ad and receive $100 off coupon!

chrysler pacifica

by from Santa Ana CA |

Thank you omar for everything i am very happy with my new car. It was my first time to this location and i am very happy with how i was treated from the beginning. the process seem a bit different then other places but everything is for the best, they actually help you more then other car dealers. I know because my credit is not the greatest and other places just required way too much $. With pm i am happy with the car,the pricing and my sales rep. Thanks guys

happy after all

by from santa cruz |

Jordan and sergio...help was great ...i m satisfied with my car a jetta....good cars....priceses are ok....

Big Lot. Terrible cars

by from Riverside (Santa Ana Lot), Ca |

The online ad shows cars priced at 7k yet to buy the car it's 10k. They have tons of parking lot dents on every single car and don't even have cars you schedule to test drive. Disappointment.

Public Motors responded to this review

June 1, 2015

We apologize that you had an unhappy experience. All customers are invited to test drive. If this didn't happen, our representative didn't follow company policy. We would like to do whatever we can to make it right for you. Please call our customer service manager, Jennifer, at 714-972-2500. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Great customer service from Sales rep Darnella

by from LOS ANGELES |

My EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP WAS EXCEPTIONAL. ALL MY NEEDS WAS TAKEN CARE OF MAKING THE PURCHASE STRESS FREE, Darnela my sales rep was great , she answer all my questions honestly and inquire on info she didn't know and got back to me with the right answers. I really appreciated every moment during the purchase and will strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car .

A nice surprise for my daughter

by from La Habra, CA |

Very nice people, good looking cars, great finance person, good feeling all around!

floyd brown

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Sam did a great job helping us buy a car. We just came to look and ended up buying from Sam. I would highly recommend using Sam for your next purchase. You won't regret it!

White 2008 Ford Escape

by from Inglewood, Ca. |

I had a good experience viewing, test driving and purchasing of my 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. The facility and process of purchasing a good conditioned vehicle for an affordable price was right on the mark. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this process. 1st time when public motors was in West LA and then on May 3rd 2014 at the Santa Ana site.

Inglewood Happy Retiree

by from Inglewood, Ca. |

I went in on Saturday, May 3rd 2014 to view and test drive a 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. My wife has a black XLT 2008 For Escape (which we are pleased with it's performance); thus I wanted to upgrade from my 2001 Ford Escape to a 2008 version. I viewed this car on the public motors website and had all the information about the car prior to my appointment visit. The process was one I had a good experience prior - 2 years ago purchasing a vehicle for my son. We entered at 10:00am and was treated very well by our sales rep. We went directly to the vehicle and did a thorough visual of the vehicle and it looked just as nice as the online website view. I was leery of the cloth interior, but the car was in good condition. I test drove the vehicle and it rode like a champ. I made my bid and subsequently was able to make a counter bid which was accepted. I was so pleased to beat the recommended price. I was able to schedule a follow-up service to have some work on the bumper, antenna and inside/outside detail. All successfully done. I would recommend this dealership as a 1st stop for a quality used car purchase.

great service, comfortable atmosphere

by from santa anna ca |

From the moment we walked onto the lot of Public Motors we were taken care of right away. Our car dealer (Fred) was very patient with us as we walked the lot and test drove anything we wanted to. He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles we asked about and was up front and honest when answering all of our questions. I will be sending my friends and family here without a doubt when they are in the market for a good car and good service.

05 hyundai elantra

by from Santa Ana Ca |

Marcos and Danny were great. Fast and efficient with everything. Overall i am pleased with there business.

2009 Jetta

by from Orange, CA |

I was not sure what to expect. Once I can into the showroom everyone was super nice. A salesman immediately helped me answered all my questions. The financial man was super nice and friendly he made the paper signing easy with no stress. Very happy with the whole experience.