Public Motors

Public Motors

2114 E First St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-609-1948

Special offer to CARS.com customers. Bring ad and receive $100 off coupon!

MS. BMW

by from Irvine Ca |

I am very pleased with Public Motors from the first I walked in the door to when I walked out the door with my car. The staff was very friendly and supportive and tried every thing they could to put me in the car of my choice, not only did they try to be supportive of my needs but they did not make me feel like a looser because I may have had a few set backs on my credits, they still will find you and give you a great deal. I would highly recommend Public Motors to others, they will put you in a car of your dreams. They did me.

toyota camry

by from los angeles |

I got a good deal and Marco was the person that sold me the car..he was there for me and answered all my questions.. i recommend public motors to get a new or used car

acura mdx!!

by from Santa Ana |

Daniel and Sergio were very helpful and they were very honest with me and my family the car was the best choice i could make Thank you!!!

TOYOTA!!!!!!

by from BANNING, CA |

thank you alex for all your help, we did a bit of a drive and got completely lost on our way here but we found it and purchased a vehicle this morning. We found a reliable toyota and we couldn't be happier with PM. thank you to the whole staff.

04 ACURA TL

by from SANTA ANA, CA. |

I THOUGHT THAT THE CAR WAS REALLY SMOOTH AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC. THEY HELPED ME ACCORDING TO MY BUDGET THAT NO OTHER DEALER WOULD HAVE.

5 SERIES!!!

by from Anaheim, CA |

Sergio and Daniel overall treated me very well i am happy with my purchase. I rang the bell when i made the deal and it made me feel very special. Thank you to every one at public motors!!!!

BMW!!!

by from La quinta,Ca 92253 |

I was helped politely by being my first time here in this facility. I am happy for the purchase I got and the way I was treated.

VW JETTA GLS

by from SAN DIEGO, CA |

I DROVE FROM SAN DIEGO AND WAS WELCOMED. MARCO OFFERED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.

VOLKSWAGEN BUYER!!

by from Riverside, CA |

Although we came to Public Motors to look at a blue VW New Beetle for our daughter to take to college, we were drawn to a nice black model which seemed to suit us. Alex was top notch in assisting us with our purchase, and his personal touch of delivering the car to us following a few additional repairs just topped the sale right off. Thank you Alex!

auction house not for me

by from anaheim, california |

like most ppl that searched for a car here, the price looked good online, but is higher when you get there, because its a bidding place. unfortunately the cars we saw online were in very bad shape when we got there, one was even in the back with over heats on the windshield , the other one that looked good online, was a complete mess, not only was the interior and exterior in bad shape, but when we started it, the belts screatching would of sent you running, then we go to put the convertible top down and the motor breaks, so it wont go back up, also the front windshied had to deep scratches that would not come off. YES they did have some really nice cars there out of my range, because i was looking for a used car. but over all I would not look for a car there again. this is just my opinion, but i did alot of research online looking at many cars , and this place didnt stack up for the cars they show online, srry but they look much better online, probably because the pictures are usually taken from a distance