Public Motors

2114 E First St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

VW JETTA GLS

by from SAN DIEGO, CA |

I DROVE FROM SAN DIEGO AND WAS WELCOMED. MARCO OFFERED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.

VOLKSWAGEN BUYER!!

by from Riverside, CA |

Although we came to Public Motors to look at a blue VW New Beetle for our daughter to take to college, we were drawn to a nice black model which seemed to suit us. Alex was top notch in assisting us with our purchase, and his personal touch of delivering the car to us following a few additional repairs just topped the sale right off. Thank you Alex!

auction house not for me

by from anaheim, california |

like most ppl that searched for a car here, the price looked good online, but is higher when you get there, because its a bidding place. unfortunately the cars we saw online were in very bad shape when we got there, one was even in the back with over heats on the windshield , the other one that looked good online, was a complete mess, not only was the interior and exterior in bad shape, but when we started it, the belts screatching would of sent you running, then we go to put the convertible top down and the motor breaks, so it wont go back up, also the front windshied had to deep scratches that would not come off. YES they did have some really nice cars there out of my range, because i was looking for a used car. but over all I would not look for a car there again. this is just my opinion, but i did alot of research online looking at many cars , and this place didnt stack up for the cars they show online, srry but they look much better online, probably because the pictures are usually taken from a distance

Bait and Switch.

by from Rancho Santa Margarita |

"Price" offered, which is the number that gets your attention online, is "the minimum bid price" when you arrive at lot. These people are hucksters. Do not trust anything about Public Motors.

2003 lexus is300

by from apple valley CA |

sooooooooo goooooooooodhes great i love him he is soo good i want to buy another one but now im broke omar rocks!!! hes the bomb.com

Thank you PM!!!!

by from Apple Valley, CA |

Thank you omar and pm for helping me purchase my first vehicle. I am more then happy with everyone here and with my new car. I was in desperate need of a car. i came to pm and they were able to help me easily. I am a first time buyer looking for something to move around. this company helped me get the car i wanted and for the price i wanted. Thank you guys a million times!!!

08 Ford Edge

by from Chino, CA |

Had an excellent experience! My first time here and was a little skeptical but ending up getting a great deal and bought same day! Thanks to Isaac for making our experience easy and fun! Will be referring to family and friends.

Great Customer Experience Purchasing a BMW

by from Anaheim, Ca |

I enjoyed my buying experience at Public Motors. Staff was very helpful in helping me select a car that I would like and made me feel like I got great value. Overall positive experience.

cadilc srx

by from hemet,ca |

walking here for the first time thomas was our sales rep he help me out a lot he made me have have a better choice he was very helpfull with details about the car explain me what all the buttons were for and am very please with all his service all defenetly will come back for another car ..

Fast, Easy, Great Service

by from La Habra, CA |

This dealership was great at assisting me in finding my first car. Our representative was fast, well-organized, had the appropriate paper work put together in a matter of 10 minutes. Overall, the process was easy, stress-free, and enjoyable.