Public Motors

Public Motors

2114 E First St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-609-1948

Special offer to CARS.com customers. Bring ad and receive $100 off coupon!

mercedes benz c230

by from los angeles ca |

the service i recieved was good service but most importantly i feel like i got a good car for a good deal

Never have an answer from Public Motors,

by from Arizona. |

I sent couple of e-mail and never have an answer from them.

05 vw toureg

by from santa barbara ca |

very helpful sells person good inventory easy to deal

2003 BMW 325i Low mile Certified

by from Santa Ana CA |

Thomas, our sales representative, was pleasant, knowledgeable and straight forward to deal with. Found a clean two owner car that was in very good condition plus low miles. Price was competitive and dealing for final price was not too painful. Would recommend.

2004 toyota corolla

by from Santa Ana, CA |

overall i expected more quality service but Thomas was an exception he was a real good salesman and i would recommend anyone that comes here to ask for him he is great the other people are ehh giving rude looks when walking around the dealership was not appreciated!

mercedes amg

by from Riverside CA |

my second time buying a car from public motors. Dennis was very helpful, i took a mercedes amg home today. they are very helpful with all the car information they gave me. Came down from riverside today and now im taking my car home.

07 Chrysler Pacifica

by from San Bernardino, CA |

I am very happy taking my new vehicle home for this weekend. Thank you Marco for everything. I am very happy with public motors and how i was helped from the beginning. I was in contact with marco for a few days going over some numbers before i made my way down there and from when i talked to marco he was very honest and attentive to me. My family car is great and i am happy overall with my purchase.

Honda Buyer

by from Banning, CA |

I actually saw the add for the honda pilot on this website. I called and was placed on a "guest list", i made time that day to stop by and take a look at the car. Juan was my sales rep. and even though he talks like he knows it all he did have some good points and i fell for it and purchased the vehicle that same day. I am very happy with the car i only wanted that color,that year and that same exact trim. The negotiation was a bit hard but that happens in any dealer. Juan went out of his way and was patient with me to try and get me a good price i can afford. The car was very clean inside and out since i saw it online and even in person i was stunned with how the previous owners had taken care of it. They provided me with a carfax and showed me the inspection the car went though and i was pleased with all the information. I took the car home that day and i had seen that night what good reviews they had on this website as well as google so i thought id give my own opinion and i hope every one considers buying from here they offer more warranty then any other used car dealership.

chrysler pacifica

by from Santa Ana CA |

Thank you omar for everything i am very happy with my new car. It was my first time to this location and i am very happy with how i was treated from the beginning. the process seem a bit different then other places but everything is for the best, they actually help you more then other car dealers. I know because my credit is not the greatest and other places just required way too much $. With pm i am happy with the car,the pricing and my sales rep. Thanks guys

2003 MB E500

by from San Bernardino, Ca |

Buying process when smooth all my questions were answer enjoyed the process,