Radical Auto

Radical Auto

3721 W Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505

Used 866-882-9328

Guaranteed Financing! Trades welcome!

RADICALLY RADICAL

by from VENICE,ca |

RADICAL AUTO AND IT'S TEAM IS EXCEPTIONAL!, THESE GIRLS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PHENOMENAL i WAS GREETED FROM THE FIRST INITAL CONVERSATION AS A WORKING CLASS CITIZEN NOT AS A WALKING DOLLAR SIGN! i WENT ON AN ADVENTURE WITH THESE RADICAL PEOPLE! THEY OFFERED ME A YES , PLEASE, AND THANK YOU WITH A SMILE AND APPRECIATION, NOT OVER BEARING OR PUSHY , NOW ALL THOUGH THIS IS NOT MY FIRST GO AROUND IN THE USED CAR BUYING WORLD, i JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE AND NOW SHOW MY APPRECIATION IN RETURN! I AM GLAD THAT I CAME HERE i FULLY RECOMMEND RADICAL AUTO, PRICES ARE FAIR ALREADY TO THE COMPARISON OF THE MARKET , GREAT FINANCING EVEN WITH CHALLENGED CREDIT, ALL CLIENTS THAT WERE IN THE SHOWROOM WHOLE MY EXPERIENCE THERE SEEMED VERY SATISFIED AS MUCH AS I , WHICH MAKES ME SO MUCH MORE GRATEFUL FOR THESE GIRLS!, GEORGE AND ROBERT ARE FAIR AND SUPER DOWN TO EARTH! i HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS BECAUSE I CAN HONESTLY SAY YOU ALL HAVE REFERRALS AND A LONG TERM CLIENT FROM ME. CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES A LONG WAY AND I CAN SAY YOU ALL WENT THE EXTRA MILE A MILLION TIMES I THANK YOU FROM MY SATISFIED HEART! -SANDRA Q.

excellent customer service

by from california. west hills |

Thank you thank you thank you radical yoi all truly live up to your dealer name. Extemely radical staff. I hate any major purchase considering you trust no one. However kenia and jenyy and radical have all the best qualitys brains. Beauty and honesty i recommend them all the way. I have purchased one car with my credit being a mess and was approved . i appreciate all the time and patience i experienced from Kenia and jenny super excited to drive around in my like new car!!!

Great customer service!!!

by from Richmond Virginia |

Kenia and Jenny are exceptional at what they do!! they were great at following up and always keeping me in the loop.. I purchased a 08 CLK350 over the phone since I live in Virgina and they made the process smooth and easy... thank you girls!! I really appreciate everything you girls did for me!! Karen P.

Horrible service. No customer service

by from Los Angeles California |

No follow up. I am looking to buy a used M3 that they advertise. A manager name Rosie emailed me and asked me to come in to "test drive" I shared that I would like to negotiate the price of the car and then never heard back from her. I sent two other emails to follow up and no answer. Needless to say I can go buy an M3 at other dealers. Glad I didn't do business with them if they can't even reply to an email.

Great service happy F250 owner

by from Simi Valley ca |

George, the owner, was friendly and fair to work with. It was an unusual find at his high end car lot to find our dream truck.

Great Service, Great price,Really clean car.

by from carlsbad.ca |

I had ben looking for a 911 Porsche for 8 months. found the right one at radical within my budget. Had it checked out at a Porsche specialty shop and it was in great shape and low miles.