Fitzgerald Automall

1436 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg, PA 17201

New 888-709-0196
Used 888-726-3759
Service 877-438-9579

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!!!

by from York, Pa |

I'm seventy years old and this is the best experience I've ever had buying a new car. Will recommend Fitzgerald to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

December 5, 2013

John, Thank you very much! In all those years of buying vehicles, it warms our hearts to hear that WE were the best choice! We are so glad to have you as a customer, please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

I will always rely on John Donzella

by from Chambersburg, Pa |

As usual, Mr. Donzella was a very capable, knowledgeable salesperson. I will always rely on John for the best of service as a salesperson, and quite helpful in all ways.

Came in for one car, left with two.

by from Greencastle, PA |

We went to drive a Prius V. We were hoping to trade one of our cars on the new Prius V. We were discussing our circumstances and needs with Dan Gaither. He helped us get in a brand new Prius V and also a brand new Nissan Sentra. There is no way we could be any happier with our experience from start to finish. You owe it to yourself to go see Dan. He is a top notch, no hassle, no pressure kind of guy. We really did make a new friend with this car purchase. Thank You Dan. Everyone we came in contact with during our visit was very friendly from other sales people, sales mangers and Marty in finance. Speaking of Marty, I was worried that doing paperwork on two cars was going to be confusing and time consuming. I thought WRONG!!! My man Marty was quick, thorough and very friendly. We never once felt rushed or pressured during the signing of the paperwork. Great job FItzgerald Chambersburg.

August 20, 2014

Thank you so much you two! It's always refreshing to hear from someone with such great things to say about our staff and the experience they had! We look forward to seeing you and taking care of your cars for you!!!

Extremely friendly and excellent service

by from chambersburg, pa |

This was the first time I bought a car, and everyone at Fitzgerald was very friendly and helpful. I was able to use the online site to find the car I wanted, and James Verdier was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the car that I wanted to look at. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns without making me feel pressured about what to buy. Even after the car was purchased, James continued to answer questions and help me learn the different features in my new car. Martin Manning in Finance was very helpful for my first time dealing with financing. He was able to explain everything in detail about the process and answer all my questions and concerns. I would absolutely recommend people to come to Fitzgerald and seek out these two men when buying a car.

August 5, 2014

Emily, It's an honor that you chose us for the first car purchase in your life! It's truly a wonderful feeling when everything goes smoothly, and we're SO glad we could be a part of it and make it great for you! We will pass the kudos to those gentlemen, as they love hearing the happy stories from customers! Please let us know if we can do anything at all for you, and enjoy that car!!!

Excellent Service

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Daniel and Andy really helped us to make an informed decision without feeling pressured or overwhelmed. We looked at several different Toyota Camrys. Daniel took the time to walk us through every minute detail associated with each model of the Toyota Camry on their lot. Even after we made the purchase, he reviewed different features in the car and answered all of our questions. We really appreciated his attention to detail and excellent customer care!

July 29, 2014

WilliamsCM, Thank you very much! We are delighted to hear your experience was fulfilling and positive! Our employees pride themselves on being informative and helpful without the typical car dealership pushiness! We're glad you enjoyed the experience of purchasing at Fitzgerald! Have fun in your new car and please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Great service

by from Greencastle PA |

Thank you Shane I love my 2014 nissan versa sv!! I had a great experience and would definitely buy again.

July 29, 2014

Thank you Gabby! We are glad to hear you had a great experience, and will make sure Shane knows you felt he did a great job making it a fun experience for you! Enjoy that car and let us know if we can help at all in the future!

Great sales expierience

by from Ickesburg, PA |

Outstanding personal service with no pressure. The Fitzgerald location at Chambersburg, PA was nothing but a very positive experience to purchase a used Toyota Tacoma for my son. Pablo went above and beyond to make it comfortable, with very little stress, to close the deal. His personality shined through the entire time, which is a reflection of not only himself, but also of your dealership. All other employees that we dealt with were very friendly and professional as well. When we are purchasing our next Toyota Tundra we will be back. It was well worth the hour and fifteen minute drive. Better watch out Bobby Rahal Toyota. Jon Robinson

May 14, 2014

Jon, Thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when a customer notices the exemplary service we instill in the training of our representatives! Pablo is a great person, and it's great that you had an outstanding time purchasing your truck. We look forward to working with you on your next Tundra, so please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime!

The review

by from Hagerstown, Md. |

The only place to go to buy a car or for service. I've been buying cars and having them serviced at Fitzgerald for almost 40 years. If they service your car and it's not done right, they will correct it, no charge.

May 14, 2014

Anitakay, Thank you so very much for your kind words and YEARS of patronage! We are humbled by the fact you've been coming here for almost 4 DECADES! We take pride in our great service, as well as our amazing customers! If there is anything we can do in the future, please let us know!

Great service!

by from Hagerstown MD |

I stopped in for service on my car without an appointment. Mike was very kind about taking it on and had my car in and out in no time. Thanks, Fitzgerald Service, for a great experience!

March 6, 2014

CarChick, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear Mike took care of you and you got out in a decent time! Please feel free to let us know if we can do anything for you in the future! Happy Driving!

Great answer to my car and truck needs.

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Great Service and Sales Team! I am often asked what they could have done to make my experience better, an honestly I cannot come up with anything. It is very nice to have such a GREAT dealership located in my local area!!

February 18, 2014

Drive'n Happy, Thank you for the great review! We strive to be better every day, and it's great to hear that our process and easy way of doing business made the experience perfect for you! Please let us know anything else we can do to assist you in the future!

great service

by from New Jersey |

Thanks so much to James for offering us the best car buying experience. we are extremely happy to get a marvelous car at a great value. We had spent almost whole day to get this car. It was total of 9 hours train ride ( train delayed 5 hrs+ 4 hrs train ride and 4 hrs for driving back home........ Well, it is all worth it. Thank you again James.

February 18, 2014

Zury & Mike, Thank you so much for the kind words and glowing review! Those delays are enough to put anyone in a bad mood, and I'm glad we were able to take the stress and strain out of the rest of your day! Enjoy that car and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!