Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan Chambersburg

1436 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg, PA 17201

New 888-709-0196 New 888-709-0196
Used 888-726-3759 Used 888-726-3759
Service 877-438-9579 Service 877-438-9579

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

Positive and enjoyable used car buying experience

by from Martinsburg, WV |

Daniel is THE man to talk to if you are looking for a positive car-buying experience. I can't add much more than has already been written about Daniel's warm and caring demeanor, product knowledge and willingness to help the customer. Jonathan took my clunker for a ride around the block and returned with a fair and reasonable trade. Then, Martin patiently walked me through the financing, taking time to answer all my questions and allowing me the time I needed to make decisions best for my financing needs.I had an excellent, first-class, stress-free experience thanks to Daniel, Martin, and the team at Fitzgerald!

April 10, 2015

Thank you very much! We're glad to hear you were taken care of throughout the process! Having employees that care is what makes the difference! Enjoy that car and let us know if we can be of any help in the future!!!

Service Department

by from Carlisle, PA |

Years past i would never take work to the dealer "overpriced just want to sell you more" With Fitzgerald Nissan, i have never been pressured. I bought My back in December of 2010 the convenience of dropping off getting a loaner vehicle you just cant beat. from minor issues like oil changes or check engine lights they are there to help you every step of the way. Reis, thank you he offered me some advice kept me updated on my vehicle i just cant ask for more. it doesn't matter who takes care of you everyone there is willing to help you to get back on the road.

Fitzgerald Toyoto

by from Chambersburg Pa |

From the sales team to service Department, excellent , after care is extremely important and since the purchase of my 2004 Nissan Z350 I've had to have some adjustments made, Reis in the service department is outstanding, he has went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is serviced with no issues or hassles and providing outstanding service resulting in no headaches for me, he is knowledgable and understands his position in the service Dept which shows with his dedication to after care service once the purchase of a vehicle is completed . Reis re-assures the issues addressed with the vehicle will be addressed with no hassles or worries and wants to make the vehicle right, I truly appreciate the attention to detail, I recommend anyone in the market for a vehicle stop by FitzGerald Toyoto and you won't be disappointed.

September 27, 2015

Jeff, Thank you very much for your awesome review! I'll make sure to share this with Reis and the Service Management! Interactions like these are what we strive for every single day! Thank you again, enjoy that new ride!

A different type of Dealership

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Daniel was a "breath of fresh air". We usually don't like to deal with car sales people because they want you to make a decision NOW and try to pressure you into buying a vehicle. However, Daniel let us take our vehicle for a test drive, explained everything to us, answered ALL our questions and let us make a decision without pressuring us into anything. That's why we bought our Prius 4 from him and couldn't be Happier. We'll definitely recommend this Dealership to all our Family & Friends. Want to mention, too, that Jelyn explained what accessories we could add to our vehicle, was very nice & helpful. Also, we were on a time constraint because our Dog was being groomed and we needed to pick him up. Derek knew exactly what forms had to be signed, was helpful, friendly and got us on our way within our time constraint. Can't say enough good things about this Dealership. They go above & beyond for their Customers.

September 26, 2015

Luvbirds, Thank you guys so much! WE are always happy to hear from our customers about the experiences they have! We are very glad to hear that our employees went above and beyond to assist you and make everything smooth and pressure-free! Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Buying a new car out os State

by from Waynesboro, PA |

DANIEL W. GAITHER is the Man you want to look up for your new car purchase experience. Remember that!!!!

September 27, 2015

Rey & Gleybis, I'll make sure Daniel gets this note, apologies for it being a little delayed! Thank you guys again!!!

Buying a New Car Out of State

by from Waynesboro, Pa |

My husband and I went to this dealer one more time to buy a new car because we had a great experience in our first purchased last year. Then we decided if we were going to buy another car it would be on Fitzgerald Mall. Buying a car is overwhelming and stressful lifetime situation, but these people make you feel comfortable and relax in the process. Although the new car we bought was out of state, it just took one week to have everything done, and they always were in contact with us letting us know about the last updates. I would recommend this dealer to anybody who is looking for a good and a satisfying experience purchasing a new car. Good luck on you next purchase!!!!!

September 26, 2015

Ray & Gleybis, Thank you very much for your faith in us, and for allowing us to serve you even though it was not your average car purchase! We love working through different situations and are glad that we were able to get you taken care of, and get you the vehicle you wanted! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance again in the future!!!

Great service

by from Pennsylvania |

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Frontier. The staff members make you feel right at home. Trevor was great to work with. He was very friendly and professional. This was how car buy should be everywhere.

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Buying a new car

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I have work with this company before and I was very please before and the previous time I went to Fitzgerald I was purchasing a used car and James Verdier helped me. Very helpful and patient with me through the process because of that experience I recommend him to a few people I had such a great experience the first time why not go back again. Although it was almost a year and half later I had the same great experience James was again very helpful, patient answered all of my questions and he had a great attitude. I will definitely be recommending him again. Amazing!

March 18, 2015

Gregory, Thank you very much for your kind words! James is a great asset to the team, and we are glad you had a good experience again! Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future! Thank you again, and enjoy your car!!!

Best Dealer.

by from Gettysburg,Pa. |

Today 3 - 12 - 2015 my wife and I bought a new 2014 Nissan Sentra. The staff was amazing. Trevor Runk was our sales person and all I can say is WOW!! I will be going back to Trevor soon for my new truck. Trevor keep on smiling young man. Thank you and your entire team very much.

March 18, 2015

Donald, Thank you very much for your awesome words about Trevor and the rest of the sales team! We strive every day for this type of interaction with our customers, and will certainly pass on the good word to Trevor! Thank you very much again, and we will be here for anything else you may need in the future! Enjoy that new car!

12/11/14 Pathfinder Service

by from Chambersburg, PA |

12/11/14 Service Department replaced both rear oxygen sensors and both belts on my Pathfinder. Ed McCurry, Service Manager, provided outstanding timely service at a more than fair price. Have been a customer of Fitzgerald Chambersburg for 15 years. All the work done on all my vehicles has been excellent and never returned for any reason. The overall outstanding management including hiring Ed McCurry is attributed to the Manager Bill Joyner. So long as this winning team is there, I will continue to be their customer.

December 15, 2014

johnah1, Thank you so much for your great review of your experience! We are proud to have these great team members and happy to hear of the exemplary service provided to you! We look forward to working with you in the future!