Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan Chambersburg

1436 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg, PA 17201

New 888-709-0196
Used 888-726-3759
Service 877-438-9579

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!!!

by from York, Pa |

I'm seventy years old and this is the best experience I've ever had buying a new car. Will recommend Fitzgerald to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

December 5, 2013

John, Thank you very much! In all those years of buying vehicles, it warms our hearts to hear that WE were the best choice! We are so glad to have you as a customer, please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

Great service

by from Pennsylvania |

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Frontier. The staff members make you feel right at home. Trevor was great to work with. He was very friendly and professional. This was how car buy should be everywhere.

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Positive and enjoyable used car buying experience

by from Martinsburg, WV |

Daniel is THE man to talk to if you are looking for a positive car-buying experience. I can't add much more than has already been written about Daniel's warm and caring demeanor, product knowledge and willingness to help the customer. Jonathan took my clunker for a ride around the block and returned with a fair and reasonable trade. Then, Martin patiently walked me through the financing, taking time to answer all my questions and allowing me the time I needed to make decisions best for my financing needs.I had an excellent, first-class, stress-free experience thanks to Daniel, Martin, and the team at Fitzgerald!

April 10, 2015

Thank you very much! We're glad to hear you were taken care of throughout the process! Having employees that care is what makes the difference! Enjoy that car and let us know if we can be of any help in the future!!!

Buying a new car

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I have work with this company before and I was very please before and the previous time I went to Fitzgerald I was purchasing a used car and James Verdier helped me. Very helpful and patient with me through the process because of that experience I recommend him to a few people I had such a great experience the first time why not go back again. Although it was almost a year and half later I had the same great experience James was again very helpful, patient answered all of my questions and he had a great attitude. I will definitely be recommending him again. Amazing!

March 18, 2015

Gregory, Thank you very much for your kind words! James is a great asset to the team, and we are glad you had a good experience again! Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future! Thank you again, and enjoy your car!!!

Best Dealer.

by from Gettysburg,Pa. |

Today 3 - 12 - 2015 my wife and I bought a new 2014 Nissan Sentra. The staff was amazing. Trevor Runk was our sales person and all I can say is WOW!! I will be going back to Trevor soon for my new truck. Trevor keep on smiling young man. Thank you and your entire team very much.

March 18, 2015

Donald, Thank you very much for your awesome words about Trevor and the rest of the sales team! We strive every day for this type of interaction with our customers, and will certainly pass on the good word to Trevor! Thank you very much again, and we will be here for anything else you may need in the future! Enjoy that new car!

12/11/14 Pathfinder Service

by from Chambersburg, PA |

12/11/14 Service Department replaced both rear oxygen sensors and both belts on my Pathfinder. Ed McCurry, Service Manager, provided outstanding timely service at a more than fair price. Have been a customer of Fitzgerald Chambersburg for 15 years. All the work done on all my vehicles has been excellent and never returned for any reason. The overall outstanding management including hiring Ed McCurry is attributed to the Manager Bill Joyner. So long as this winning team is there, I will continue to be their customer.

December 15, 2014

johnah1, Thank you so much for your great review of your experience! We are proud to have these great team members and happy to hear of the exemplary service provided to you! We look forward to working with you in the future!

What more can you ask for?

by from Atlanta, GA |

I can tell you this with absolute certainty?never have I ever felt the urge to hug a used car dealer at the end of a deal. Who has? But Fitzgerald changed that. Sure, it would be a little awkward, and they may not hug me back, but I would do it! Why? Let?s just assume most people are decent enough to apologize when they spill something on your nice new shirt. Really decent people might even pay your dry cleaning bill. Rest assured, if they messed up, Fitzgerald will not only apologize and pay your dry cleaning bill?they?ll buy you a new shirt. I don?t feel the need to go into the specifics of what happened over the course of our deal, because I see no need to air dirty laundry that?s already been thoroughly cleaned. But they messed up. As Pros tend to do, they admitted very early on that they messed up. And also like most well-run businesses, they said it wouldn?t happen again, and promised to make it right. Here?s where they really impressed me. Once they admitted the mistake, they would have absolutely been within their rights as a dealer to apologize and send me on my way with a doughnut or something. But they didn?t. They stumbled over themselves to correct what needed to be corrected, and gave me the car I wanted. It was a bit of a process involving work across several states, but all along the way they were courteous and kept me updated. Don?t worry, they don?t mess up often. I could tell by the way they took measures to correct their mistakes. It isn?t something they were pleased about, or used to dealing with. But a lot of times you can tell more about a business during a rare screw-up than you can with a smooth transaction. These guys have integrity, and you won?t be disappointed. Mark my words, I?m not affiliated with these guys in any way, other than buying a beautiful car from them. I had every reason to be mad, but instead I leave them with a smile on my face. That leads me to believe that any negativity you see on other reviews either comes from people that didn?t deal with the same dealership I visited?or were wrong themselves and are angry about it. Marty, you?re the man, thanks for all the overtime hours! MM

November 29, 2014

Marc - Thanks so much for the glowing review! It is very appreciated. I will be sure to pass on your kinds words. Thanks again!

Great service, good deals, customer happy

by from Pennsylvania |

My husband and I were looking for a car that fitted our budget, and thanks to the Sales Associate Daniel W. Gaither, and the Manager Mike White, we got the car that we wanted to and at the price we could afford. We were really pleased and happy, and now we are enjoying the car and its benefits. Thanks Fitz. Great job and great team!!!

November 14, 2014

Reynori, Thank you very much for your great review of Dan & Mike! We're always happy when our customers had a great experience, and we are glad to see that our way of doing business helped it be a painless and fun trip! Thank you and if there is anything else we can do in the future, please let us know!

FITZWAY FOR LIFE!

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I have purchased my last two Camrys from Fitzgerald Toyota and could not have had a better experience! Brad Newman was my salesperson and has over 20 years expertise in the auto industry. He is extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota brand and patiently helped pick out the right Camry for me. The management staff at Fitzgerald, specifically Michael White, Toyota Sales Manager, and Eric Herzog, Finance Manager, were very professional in arranging my financing and listening to my personal needs. If you're looking for the lowest price and best service, Fitzgerald Auto Mall is for you. I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else!

November 14, 2014

Nicole, WOW, thank you for being a long time customer first, and thank you again for your newest purchase, and kind words about your experience! This really makes us beam with pride when our customers take time to point out those that made it a great experience for them! Thank you again, and we look forward to helping you for a long time coming!

great service

by from Greencastle pa |

Very helpfull group of people and not to mention very friendly and fast process

November 14, 2014

John Thank you very much! It's always nice to hear about the experience folks have when they are out shopping for cars here! We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so thank you for taking the time to tell us!!!

I will always rely on John Donzella

by from Chambersburg, Pa |

As usual, Mr. Donzella was a very capable, knowledgeable salesperson. I will always rely on John for the best of service as a salesperson, and quite helpful in all ways.

November 14, 2014

James, Thank you very much for your kind words! John is a great asset and his customers are proof of that! We're glad to be here to help you in any way in the future, and are glad you've been a long time customer!!!