Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

Excellent customer service

by from Alabama |

I was looking for a specific model Honda and found one at Midland. I talked to Andre about it and he answered all of my questions thoroughly and accommodated all of my needs. He had even set up an appointment to meet me on his day off! I highly recommend Andre and Midland.

buying a csr

by from Orangeburg SC |

If you go to this dealership go talk to Mike T. He is an amazing guy who will not lie to you. This guy is so worthy of his time and effort, he gives back to our youth with his pushing for a purpose movement. Talk to Mike T....

CAR PURCHASE

by from COLUMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA |

BOUGHT A CAR FROM STEVE GOLDSTEIN FOUND THE PROCESS EASY AND THE SALESMAN NICE AND FRIENDLY

SALESMAN

by from COLUMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA |

i WAS IN FOR SERVICE SPOKE TO STEVE GOLDSTEIN HE WAS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY

Great Customer Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I had a great experience at Midlands Honda on Killian Road with my salesperson Ms. Claudette Green! She was very knowledgeable about the product she was selling, and was very instrumental in my decision making process. I purchased a 2015 Coupe and I love it! Thanks Claudette!

Great Customer Service and a Great Experience

by from Columbia, SC |

I went to the dealership a couple of weeks ago, looking to buy a new car. A nice young man came to me asking if I needed any help. His name was Jermaine, He was so nice and professional. I couldn't believe it, because in the past I've been to dealerships where their salesmen were horrible. Long story short, Jermaine helped me find my dream car and got me in it that day! For a great deal! I was and still is amazed. I definitely will tell all of my friends to stop by and get a car, well the ones I haven't told already.

Beware of service changes in this dealership

by from Never again |

I have had mt car serviced for many years by this dealership. They had established my trust. All ths ended last week. I had an appointment on a Friday afternoon. The service person was named Trent. My problem was a simple air conditioning recharge. I wa given a $185 estimate. I went to pick up my car on Saturday and no one had even looked at it. By Monday Trent called with a $450 estimate and no explanation. When I called back a competent woman named Rachel explained the needed repair and explained that I would not be double charged. On Tuesday morning Trent called nd said I could pick up my car for $650. When I protested the obvious double charges, the service manager reduced the charges to the original estimate of $450. I requested a call from Carl, the service manager, but he apparently could not take the time to contact me. My advice...avoid this dealership. What was once honest work has become lies and deceit.

No coolant and low oil

by from Columbia |

Generally, we have been really happy our Hondas. We own three and mostly they've been great. Recently, my son's car and our oldest Accord (228,000+ miles) was taken in to investigate some extra noises that shouldn't be there. They replaced the battery, sparks and cleaned the rear brake drums. They also recommended replacement of the water pump, alternator and starter. For a car of this age, that seemed reasonable but I went to a different mechanic to have the work done four days later. He looked under the hood and noticed that there was no coolant in the system and the car was three quarts low on oil. How could their mechanics not have checked these things? How could they release a car back to the owner without noticing that there was no coolant in the engine and no oil on the dipstick?

bad service experience

by from Columbia, SC |

I was turned down two times asking to perform the very basic oil change. Both times I came early morning ? 8AM. The routine oil change should be performed on first come first serve basis without any appointments. Hire more technicians if you unable to serve cars you are selling. Designate some technicians who will only do oil changes or tire rotations. This is simply ridiculous.

Buyer Beware!

by from Augusta, GA |

We used USAA Auto Circle to purchase a 2007 Honda Accord from this dealership. First, I would like to say, the salesman, Carl, was nice. Not pushy. Not the usual "over-eager puppy" most used car salesmen are. After the test drive, we went into the dealership and were approached by a "sales manager" to talk about purchasing the car. We told him what we were willing to spend, he then had to "go talk to him" - don't know who "him" is, never did find out. The car had REALLY bad tires on it and we said we would come up on what we would spend if they put new tires on it - the sales manager said they could put "used" tires on it for us. Um, what? Why would you put used tires on a car??? We finally agreed to a price and then sat for an hour while they "worked out the paperwork". This was supposed to be an "express check-out" - we were paying cash! They asked us several time for our insurance card, even after I told them (several times) it had already been faxed to them by our insurance company. After the first hour, we were then led to the finance office to do the paperwork - this was another hour long process, during which we were asked to sign a blank power of attorney that would be filled in later. We were told this was usual practice. Um, what? (no, we didn't sign it. We had them bring the person who fills this in come into the office and fill it out prior to signing it.). The finance person gave a couple of indications he wasn't listening to us - he too asked several times for our proof of insurance (had USAA email it to him too) and repeatedly said the car would be registered in GA (our current state) even after we said multiple times we would most likely register it in TX (our home state). The final blow came when we got home a discovered we were given the valet key only - a call to the dealership revealed that is all they had (would have been nice to have been told that up front). So, now we have to come out of pocket >$200 for new keys on top of the >$600 we spent on new tires. I get that dealerships have to make money. I don't get some of the blatant lack of customer service and dishonestly by omission.