Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

great place to buy a car

by from aiken sc |

I emailed the dealer and got an quick response. When I arrived car was ready for a test drive, salesman answered all my questions. I got the car at a good price.

Well satisfied.

by from Columbia,SC |

I've bought two new Hondas in 15 years, and never taken them anywhere else for maintenance;always great work done. I always get helpful, courteous customer service.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Lugoff, SC |

I recently visited Midlands Honda with my niece who had purchased a Honda Accord on the previous day. To my surprise, I was so impressed with the professionalism of the entire office I ended up purchasing a Honda Civic! The application process was a breeze, as all options were thoroughly explained to me. I am 48 years old and have owned a few cars over those years; however, no other dealership compared to the car buying experience at Midlands Honda. Sincere appreciation to all those involved with my purchase. Thank you and God bless each of you.

Great customer service

by from Columbia, SC |

My experience with Nathan Edwards (one of your service advisors) was a comforting experience. He eased my concern about getting everything done that needed to be done to my vehicle. He took the time to check things out and explained to me in great detail what the problem might be. His respect and courtesy should be commended.

Timely, professional service

by from Columbia |

Everyone was professional, the waiting area is nice, AND I got out sooner than I expected too.

Great People: Sales and Service

by from Columbia, sc |

Always a pleasant time going in for a routine service at Midlands Honda. Went in for a service and a salesman, David O., assisted me with information while I was just looking at the 2013 lineup. He clearly stated the facts about the vehicles and financial options. Next, I took a test drive and the rest was history. From the salesman to the floor manager to the sales manager everyone greeted me with respect and honesty. Truly an experience I would never forget. Thanks Midlands Honda

Great Honda service!

by from Columbia, sc |

Repairs good. Too soon to know if oil leak is gone.

Good experience

by from Columbia sc |

Very helpful staff, good price. We went in looking for a used car, but the price of a used vehicle (same model car and 2 years older) was only 3000 less than a brand new one. Was very surprised by the price of the used car considering it looked at least 5 years old from the wear and tear. However, the car we got was a great deal.

Timely service

by from Blythewood, SC |

Immediately took my car in for an oil change and also advice me of other services that needed attention, but did not pressure me to have it done right then. Place was clean and all answers were given about concerns.

FIRE THE SALES MANAGER

by from Columbia, SC |

Cars, staff, and facilities were great. However, the sleazy sales manager is in the wrong line of business. His treatment of work co-works and customers alike is appalling. I do not recommend buying from this dealership.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Hello, I am sorry that you feel this way. I would like to learn more about your experience. Please call me, Rickey Ragins (General Sales Manager) or Greg Nalewaja (General Manager) directly as we would like to discuss this further. Myself or Greg can be reached at 803-691-8500, and either of us would be happy to take your call. Sincerely, Rickey Ragins, General Sales Manager of Midlands Honda