Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

Great People: Sales and Service

by from Columbia, sc |

Always a pleasant time going in for a routine service at Midlands Honda. Went in for a service and a salesman, David O., assisted me with information while I was just looking at the 2013 lineup. He clearly stated the facts about the vehicles and financial options. Next, I took a test drive and the rest was history. From the salesman to the floor manager to the sales manager everyone greeted me with respect and honesty. Truly an experience I would never forget. Thanks Midlands Honda

Great Honda service!

by from Columbia, sc |

Repairs good. Too soon to know if oil leak is gone.

Good experience

by from Columbia sc |

Very helpful staff, good price. We went in looking for a used car, but the price of a used vehicle (same model car and 2 years older) was only 3000 less than a brand new one. Was very surprised by the price of the used car considering it looked at least 5 years old from the wear and tear. However, the car we got was a great deal.

Timely service

by from Blythewood, SC |

Immediately took my car in for an oil change and also advice me of other services that needed attention, but did not pressure me to have it done right then. Place was clean and all answers were given about concerns.

FIRE THE SALES MANAGER

by from Columbia, SC |

Cars, staff, and facilities were great. However, the sleazy sales manager is in the wrong line of business. His treatment of work co-works and customers alike is appalling. I do not recommend buying from this dealership.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Hello, I am sorry that you feel this way. I would like to learn more about your experience. Please call me, Rickey Ragins (General Sales Manager) or Greg Nalewaja (General Manager) directly as we would like to discuss this further. Myself or Greg can be reached at 803-691-8500, and either of us would be happy to take your call. Sincerely, Rickey Ragins, General Sales Manager of Midlands Honda

Car Care!

by from Columbia, SC |

Thanks for get my car in and out quickly and at a reasonable price. We have always got good service from Honda, they go the extra mile to keep your customers with a smile on their face.

Sale fine, follow through sucked

by from Augusta, GA |

I bought a vehicle here last month, and got a better price than any other dealership offered. That was the end of my good experience though. They failed to follow through on sending my registration, leaving me with a vehicle without a tag. When called about it, they had "forgotten" to put a note in my file about times to call that I'd specified as a night shift worker. They didn't attempt adequate communication ( like calling the other party, email, or snail mail), and I was left with a bad overall view of the dealership. I would have previously recommended them, but it seems that the moment the papers were signed, they could not have cared less about my satisfaction. The upside: The dealership was great for someone shopping with kids.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Dear Keri, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, although alarming to read. Offering competitive pricing in a friendly environment is something we value, but I am surprised to hear the follow-up did not go smoothly. Please reach out to me directly as I would like to help. I can be reached 803-691-8500. Sincerely, Rickey Ragins General Sales Manager of Midlands Honda

Disappointed

by from Columbia |

Just bought a used Ridgeline from Midlands and it turns out i paid $2,000 over the retail book value. Simply put, it's my fault. I believed the sales person and the manager and took them at face value concerning the value of the vehicle. I should have checked the book value ( which you can get on your phone these days ). The thing that I struggle with is that I realized my mistake before paying and chose to be a man of my word rather than continuing negotiations. Can you not make enough of a profit charging full retail for a vehicle that you let honest but ignorant people pay as much as $2,000 more? Seriously disappointed in myself. In the future I want to buy a car from a dealership ( and individuals ) that do not take advantage of ones ignorance or honesty. A fair profit and nothing more.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Buying a car is one of my least favorite things to do but Midlands Honda did a great job easing me through the process. David Outen was awesome! I did not feel the usual pressure associated with buying a car. They were diligent at giving me the best experience and i even think i got a good deal.

Review of our purchase experience

by from Columbia, SC |

We were very favorably impressed by the personnel and inventory displayed, as well as the facilities - so many wonderful amenities! Thanks to the sales manager, Steve, and salesman, Dwayne, for their excellent service and willingness to work with us to achieve our final goal, the purchase of a beautiful Obsidian Blue Accord EX! We are looking forward to many years of happy driving in this wonderful vehicle.