Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

Recent Service

by from Columbia, SC |

Recent repair on my vehicle's A/C unit temperature gauge. Service was great, service advisor did an excellent job of keeping me abreast of the repair process. I would certainly recommend Midlands Honda to my family and friends, based on this recent visit.

Great Experience

by from Red Bank, SC |

I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Edge from Midlands Honda and had a wonderful experience with this dealership. I found the vehicle online, contacted the dealership on my way there. They had the vehicle upfront and waiting for us when we arrived. Our salesperson, Chris, was kind and extremely patient with me during our test drive as I had a challenging time navigating the ?new technology?. All of the staff at the dealership were friendly, attentive, and professional. We were treated like family throughout this experience, which is rare these days. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Midlands Honda is now our family dealership!Thank you Chris, Joe and all of the Midlands Honda staff!!!!

Bad Experience

by from Matthews, NC |

The experience with this dealer began with an inquiry via email about a used vehicle from their inventory. At least a week prior to the visit, the initial contact was to ensure the used vehicle was available. I was told it was still available at that time and so an appointment was scheduled for the next weekend. The day before the appointment, I called the salesperson from my initial contact to make sure the vehicle was still available, to which the reply was yes. Mind you, this dealership is at least 75 miles away from our current home, so I wanted to make sure we didn't waste a trip. We arrive at the dealership the following afternoon, the salesperson was busy with another customer. So we waited in the lobby for a few minutes when the sales manager stopped and asked if he could help with anything. I told him we were there to test drive the used vehicle they had for sale. He said they sold the vehicle the night before. I became livid. We didn't get so much as a quick phone call or even an email stating the vehicle was no longer available. They were real quick to say they surely have something that could work for us...but I was not interested in a Honda since my quest was for this other vehicle. Of course they didn't have anything on the lot I was looking...so I left disgusted. I essentially wasted an an entire afternoon and $40 of gasoline for nothing. They repaid me by saying these words..."I'm sorry". I'm sorry doesn't put gasoline back into the vehicle we drove in and not to mention the missed opportunity I had to visit any other dealer. It was a pretty sure thing if the vehicle was actually available and the test drive was OK, we would have bought the vehicle that day. I will never ever recommend Midlands Honda because of their poor customer service.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

November 30, 2013

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our sales people are required to contact their customers when a vehicle is sold. We have several processes to ensure, appoiments and scheduled deliveries are well prepared. We will look to correct any breakdown that accrued. Thank you.

Cannot in good faith purchase a vehicle here.

by from Columbia, SC |

My girlfriend and I are (still) trying to get her into her first car and Midlands was one of a handful of dealerships still open on Independence Day, so we decided we'd check them out. The first salesman we met was wonderful. A little quiet, but funny, nice, and genuinely seeming interested in getting her into a car she was satisfied with. Then, here comes the sales manager, who reminded me all too much of Danny DeVito's character from Matilda. We're not very well established, only 20 and 22, and understood that our options would be limited, but he took that to the next level. He insisted that my girlfriend purchase a Kia SUV that got 16 miles to the gallon, had scratches up and down the side, was muddy, and had tears in the interior. We were not impressed. Nevertheless, until we were ready to leave, he insisted that this was a "golden opportunity" for us, and that if we tried to shop around, our credit would be so affected by it being looked up that we wouldn't be approved for the car anymore. Finally, he showed us 2 more cars, one of them we were actually interested in until we saw the payments that amounted to 20,400 dollars for an 11,000 dollar Toyota. Again came the "golden opportunity" rant, where he continued to talk down to my girlfriend as if she was his child, very, very much implying that if we didn't take this car, and if we shopped around, we wouldn't be able to be established and wouldn't get another car any time soon. When she mentioned her grandparents cosigning to lower the payments, he asked "why bring your grandparents into this?". The feeling I got was, "How am I going to take advantage of you with mature, protective adults around?". It was generally sickening. Again, first guy, Chris, was wonderful.

Quality Customer Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I truly enjoyed my last visit. The facility seems welcoming and the staff is very pleasant.

great place to buy a car

by from aiken sc |

I emailed the dealer and got an quick response. When I arrived car was ready for a test drive, salesman answered all my questions. I got the car at a good price.

Well satisfied.

by from Columbia,SC |

I've bought two new Hondas in 15 years, and never taken them anywhere else for maintenance;always great work done. I always get helpful, courteous customer service.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Lugoff, SC |

I recently visited Midlands Honda with my niece who had purchased a Honda Accord on the previous day. To my surprise, I was so impressed with the professionalism of the entire office I ended up purchasing a Honda Civic! The application process was a breeze, as all options were thoroughly explained to me. I am 48 years old and have owned a few cars over those years; however, no other dealership compared to the car buying experience at Midlands Honda. Sincere appreciation to all those involved with my purchase. Thank you and God bless each of you.

Great customer service

by from Columbia, SC |

My experience with Nathan Edwards (one of your service advisors) was a comforting experience. He eased my concern about getting everything done that needed to be done to my vehicle. He took the time to check things out and explained to me in great detail what the problem might be. His respect and courtesy should be commended.

Timely, professional service

by from Columbia |

Everyone was professional, the waiting area is nice, AND I got out sooner than I expected too.