Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

Don't shop there if you are a woman - Horrible

by from Columbia SC |

Went there for CRV with USAA predetermined pricing.The three hacks kept giving me a hard time about it, the floor mgr tried to add costs to things they hadn't done to it and they wouldnt honor usaa pricing until floor mgr came after i threatened to walk out. Don't waste your time, money or effort in this dealership. They didn't even want me to take home overnight... it was just sign here.........Throughly disgusted with entire transaction ... only bought there because my car died an I needed one immedicately

Midlands Honda responded to this review

July 31, 2012

Hello Marin, This is Ricky Ragins of Midlands Honda, and as the General Sales Manager, I would like to apologize for the disappointing buying experience you went through. Given our dedication to meeting customer needs, I am shocked you left our dealership unsatisfied. At your earliest convenience, please contact me at 803-691-8500 so we can go over the details of the situation and hopefully come to a resolution. Thank you. Sincerely, Ricky Ragins General Sales Manager

Love Midlands Honda

by from Columbia, SC |

Thank you Midlands Honda for a great experience shopping for a used car.

Great Service/Dirty Sales

by from Columbia |

Their service department has always done what they are supposed to do and have done it well. No complaints. I have also bought a brand new vehicle from this dealership in the past, but never again. I have my vehicle serviced here because of convenience. I have driven across town to purchase a brand new Honda since then. Will not ever consider purchasing a vehicle from this dealership as long as current management is there.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

July 17, 2012

Hello, I am very happy that you continue to service your car with us at Midlands Honda. However, I am very concerned with your review of our buying process. At your convenience I would like to speak with your about your experience and hopefully come to a resolution. Please contact me at 803-691-8500. I hope we have the opportunity to earn back your trust. Sincerely, Ricky Ragins General Sales Manager

Customer was King!

by from Manning, SC |

Overall great experience. Traveled over 100 miles to purchase a used Jeep. Salesman verified the Jeep was available, pulled it under cover and kept the keys until I arrived. Tried purchasing a Jeep from other dealers and the vehicles were sold when I arrived even though they knew I was coming. Am recommending this dealership!

wonderful

by from columbia |

I was amazed at the attention you receive from the associates. Very informative. I was in and out in an hour and twenty minutes just like the associate said. Great job!!!!

very fair

by from chapin, sc |

3rd car bought there. james spratt is very fair and friendly. so far very happy with new/used car (2 weeks). they had exactly what i wanted. trade-in allowance was fair considering age and mileage (13yr and 212K). very nice facilities. it was a little confusing when i went back to complete paper work...took over an hour. other dealer in town had very low inventory and staff was not as friendly or energetic. overall, very good experience.

Do not WASTE your time with this dealer.

by from Gastonia, NC |

Here goes. Saw car online described by them in the ad as "**very nice condition**", drove 81 miles to see car, saw car that was an absolute piece of junk both cosmetically and mechanically (more on that), drove a different car in same price range and it did not make it through test drive (more on that),left dealer shocked and angered. Ok, first car was claimed by them to be in "**very nice condition**", the car they brought out was NOT. First and biggest thing was that the check engine light was on, which I was told that they had just found out about it before I got there. I was told that the code was for a misfire....car barely ran at all. Second was the condition inside the car was so bad that I hesitated to get inside before trying the test drive. The floorboard carpets were ripped, tilt steering broke, stains or holes in drivers seat, and either vomit, orange/brown paint, or tobacco spit ALL over the passenger floorboard. Being an older car (2000) you can expect several flaws, but this car barely ran and was disgusting.......not in "**very nice condition**". Drove a second car in my range and on the test drive, A/C went from cold to hot, engine cut off IN TRAFFIC, began to smoke through vents and under the hood, eventually quit as I muscled it into the parking lot. No apology from sales staff for a wasted day based on their description of their vehicles. I was told that their was nothing else in my price range and to have a good day. Good business would have at least called for a fake I am sorry for the trouble.

New Car Dealer

by from camden |

The people I worked with in getting the car were great. The communication process was a little shaky and my car was not delivered when promised. Otherwise I love the car and am very happy with my purchase.

Excellent Service for Miltiary Members

by from Columbia, SC |

My husband and I had been considering buying a new Honda Pilot to replace our minivan. We did not intend on buying today, but after talking to Denver Bryant and Ret. Col Lindsay test driving we were sold. His professionalism and integrity was second to none. He did not hassle or intimidate us into purchasing a new vehicle, nor did he try to swindle extra money out of us by telling us to turn our current vehicle. The friendly atmosphere the individuals (from the salesmen to upper management)at Midlands Honda provided my husband and I made us feel that they cared about us and what we do for the mission. My husband and I are both active duty members and can say with confidence that this is a professional business and the members have class and dignity. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our colleagues.

AAA+++ Great Job! Midlands

by from Columbia |

I have been looking for a used Honda Accord for weeks, and dealing with dealer has been frustrating. When Midlands Honda showed the perfect car on there lot on line. I was not looking forward to more pressure. But that was not the case, the salesperson was awesome. Took time to answer all my question, and really cared about my decision. I would recommend Midlands for any used car they are awesome!