Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29203

New 888-252-3103
Used 866-630-8725
Service 866-616-6306

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Honda dealer of Columbia"

Always Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I've been having my vehicle service here for almost two years. Always a great experience. Thanks Midlands for a great waiting area!!

Service Visit

by from Columbia, SC |

Service Advisor Johannes Algra provided excellent assistance during my visit. He helped me determine the required service for my Acura, which consisted of changing the transmission fluid and rear differential service. The work was completed in the 1.5 hour time estimate he provided and at a reasonable cost of less than $150. I also found that my car mats had been cleaned while the car was in the shop.

Car Servicing

by from Columbia, SC |

Brought my vehicle in for 30,000 mile service. Was told it would take 2 hours, and it did - yeah! My service rep was very professional, checked into all my concerns about the vehicle, and was able to re-assure me that my vehicle was in excellent condition and ready for a road trip. Other plus' for using the service center are you can make an online appointment for service/repair, they have a nice wait area with internet access, and a place to do work, or relax, and have found the service reps to be professional and friendly.

Great, fast service

by from Columbia, SC |

Just went in for first oil change. Quick and "no cost" thanks to the PSC Autoshield's Oil Change Program which provides free engine oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections for your vehicle. Received experienced, candid advice, too. Thanks for the service.

Will Never Purchase from Midlands Honda

by from Columbia, SC |

We met with three of the outside salesmen over a couple of weeks of searching for a nice used car. Each were very personable and easy going as they showed us various cars. When we decided to seriously discuss the price of a used Civic, we were introduced to an inside sales manager who was very arrogent and had no personality. I kept asking for his best Out the Door price but he continued to defend his original price. I had to continue insisting on a final price which in frustration he quoted the original asking price plus tax tag and their excessive "processing fee" on his 2009 Civic with 66K miles and a bad clear coat problem on the roof. For less than $3000 I purchased a new 2012 comparable car recommended by Consumer Reports magazine, which recommends the Civic as one of 5 cars to avoid. I will soon be looking to replace another car, but I will never purchase from Midlands Honda. They must think all their customers are either uneducated or stupid.

Don't shop there if you are a woman - Horrible

by from Columbia SC |

Went there for CRV with USAA predetermined pricing.The three hacks kept giving me a hard time about it, the floor mgr tried to add costs to things they hadn't done to it and they wouldnt honor usaa pricing until floor mgr came after i threatened to walk out. Don't waste your time, money or effort in this dealership. They didn't even want me to take home overnight... it was just sign here.........Throughly disgusted with entire transaction ... only bought there because my car died an I needed one immedicately

Midlands Honda responded to this review

July 31, 2012

Hello Marin, This is Ricky Ragins of Midlands Honda, and as the General Sales Manager, I would like to apologize for the disappointing buying experience you went through. Given our dedication to meeting customer needs, I am shocked you left our dealership unsatisfied. At your earliest convenience, please contact me at 803-691-8500 so we can go over the details of the situation and hopefully come to a resolution. Thank you. Sincerely, Ricky Ragins General Sales Manager

Love Midlands Honda

by from Columbia, SC |

Thank you Midlands Honda for a great experience shopping for a used car.

Great Service/Dirty Sales

by from Columbia |

Their service department has always done what they are supposed to do and have done it well. No complaints. I have also bought a brand new vehicle from this dealership in the past, but never again. I have my vehicle serviced here because of convenience. I have driven across town to purchase a brand new Honda since then. Will not ever consider purchasing a vehicle from this dealership as long as current management is there.

Midlands Honda responded to this review

July 17, 2012

Hello, I am very happy that you continue to service your car with us at Midlands Honda. However, I am very concerned with your review of our buying process. At your convenience I would like to speak with your about your experience and hopefully come to a resolution. Please contact me at 803-691-8500. I hope we have the opportunity to earn back your trust. Sincerely, Ricky Ragins General Sales Manager

Customer was King!

by from Manning, SC |

Overall great experience. Traveled over 100 miles to purchase a used Jeep. Salesman verified the Jeep was available, pulled it under cover and kept the keys until I arrived. Tried purchasing a Jeep from other dealers and the vehicles were sold when I arrived even though they knew I was coming. Am recommending this dealership!

wonderful

by from columbia |

I was amazed at the attention you receive from the associates. Very informative. I was in and out in an hour and twenty minutes just like the associate said. Great job!!!!