Dick Dyer Toyota Scion

Service 888-879-6863 Service 888-879-6863

Nationwide Lifetime Warranty

New Scion car buying

by from Augusta, Ga |

We searched many dealers, especially in our own area before deciding to travel to Columbia to visit Dick Dyer. We were searching for a particular car, a Scion XD and in all of our searching, Dick Dyer gave us the greatest deal by far. They were wonderful to work with, quick and efficient. The financing department was unbelieveable, as I have often spent hours at a dealership trying to get all the details ironed out. We were financed and signed within 35 minutes! Although we have not yet experienced the service department, we were given a thorough tour and appointment for our first service in advance. OUr saleman was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I would recommend that anyone who lives within 75 miles of this dealership to make the trip. It will more than be worth your while!

Willing to work with customer on repairs

by from Elgin, SC |

I own two Toyota vehicles, one late model Camry and a 1992 Celica. Jim Graham, service manager, has always made certain that all car service was to my satisfaction and if not, he made it right. Some dealerships can't be bothered with details or customers wanting to supply their own parts (of course, no warranty)to save some money on a 20 year old vehicle! I can't say enough good things about my service experiences at this dealership or Jim Graham. Five stars!

March 23, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you had such a good experience. We are lucky to have Jim Graham on our team and we look forward to continuing to service your vehicles at Dick Dyer Toyota. Thank you for being a valued customer.

REQUEST WILLIAM GLOVER AS YOUR SALESMAN

by from Columbia-SC |

I went online looking for a Pre-Owned Lexus. I called the dealership and William Glover answered my call. He was very polite and went above and beyond to answer all my questions. He even located the vehicle that was in stock, took pictures and sent a video for me to view. Me and my husband was so impressed with his promptness,we visited the dealership and purchased the vehicle. Thank you William for your awesome customer service and thanks to the management staff for addressing our needs and concerns. We got a great deal. If you decide to visit the dealership, request for William Glover, you will be glad you did.

February 10, 2016

We truly appreciate your feedback! Our team works hard to provide you the best experience around, and we would not be able to do that without the help of William. He is a great asset to our team, and clearly demonstrated the way he goes above and beyond to make your shopping experience easy. We are happy to be able to help you get into the vehicle that suits your taste, and we hope to see you again for future visits. Congratulations on your new Lexus!

Takes my money then run

by from Gilbert,SC |

I bought a used vehicle from Dick Dyer Toyota.... the purchase process was close to 5 hour ordeal. When I took delivery, they had to drill out a gas door lock. They PROMISED my with a "WE Owe Ticket" that was signed that they would replace the lock. I had the auto for ten days and the check engine light came on. I was told I had a thirty day, 3,000 mile warranty when I purchased. Made purchase on Nov 20th.2015. Todays date is January 16th, 2016 ... Conclusion , I'm still waiting on my fuel door lock. My check engine light is still on,,,, and Dick Dyer Toyota does NOT do what they say, even if in writing. To top it all off the dealership was still calling me three weeks after purchase , because of additional paper work they needed... WHAT A JOKE!!!

January 22, 2016

Len, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We understand that you are not completely satisfied with your used vehicle purchase from us. It is never our intent to provide unsatisfactory service or receive negative feedback. Our goal is to make you our top priority and ensure your satisfaction. We would love to hear from you to better discuss your concerns so that we can begin to make things right for you. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our General Manager, Adam Berman, at 678-977-1516 to discuss your concerns in greater detail. We value you as a customer, and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.

Car purchase and first maintenance

by from Charlotte, NC |

I drove from Charlotte, NC because I had a great offer from their internet sales. Once at the dealership, the sales staff was terrific, the finance guy was awesome, I got a wonderful deal on a car I absolutely LOVE, and when I had a small issue related to my new car, they honored their original deal,even though it had not been in writing. This dealership does NOT follow the normal definition of car dealers. They are FAIR, HONEST, FRIENDLY, and obviously work from an integrity based system. I would drive to Columbia again tomorrow. THANKS DICK DYER!!

November 4, 2015

Robyn, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We hope you enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed working with you to get you into the perfect vehicle to suit your needs. Our sales team takes pride in offering only the best customer service for each of our customers, putting you first. We understand that buying a new car is a big decision, so we want you to feel comfortable and welcome from start to finish. We hope that you will make the drive up to see us again next time you need a new vehicle, and thank you again for your business!

Damage my cars!

by from Columbia Sc |

I wouldn't recommend this dealership, I love Toyota but dick dyer has poor customer service especially in the service department. I brought 2 cars on the same day. 2 months later I received a email stating a complimentary hand car wash. So I scheduled both cars. I have to say they did the poorest wash ever and there were scratches and whirls all over both cars...also they curb the wheel on 1 of the cars Really bad. (All could've been avoided if the did take the cars thru that auto car wash which i asked before they took the car back"yes they're going hand wash it , says the receptionist) spoke to Gio(absolutely no help, lies and hung up the phone in my face) and Bill. Bill came out and offered a solution to get my wheel fix and cars detailed but nothing yet. Bad experience for me....

October 30, 2015

Brandon, we appreciate hearing from you. We understand that you were not completely satisfied with your return visit for your complimentary hand car washes. The look of your car is definitely an important feature for most consumers, and we understand that is no different for you. Our team works hard to ensure your satisfaction, and when that is not achieved, we want to work with you to make things right. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Service Director, Dennis Mixon, at 678-777-2247, and he would be more than willing to discuss your concerns with you. If easier, please stop in and talk with Dennis any day other than Monday. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellence, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

not satisfied

by from Columbia sc |

I had an oil change on Friday May 1, 2015 on Sat May 2, the engine blew in my car and they said my oil was drained out my car and you all saying u not pay for it I will never come back again that very unprofessional

May 8, 2015

We appreciate you coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. We can assure you that the oil change was performed properly and thoroughly by our service technicians. It is very unfortunate that your vehicle is having engine trouble, but we do not believe that it is at all related to the routine oil service that was provided to you on Friday. If you would like any additional assistance with your vehicle, please feel free to contact us.

Toyota Loyalty Program Fail

by from Columbia SC |

This is your typical car dealership who strives behind over promise and under deliver. Last year I purchased a vehicle under the impression I would qualify for the Toyota Loyalty Program so after 12 months of perfect payments I was informed that my credit wouldn't allow me to qualify. I asked multiple times if credit was a factor in this program and was told no. So it seems the salesman only wanted to make a sale by being dishonest. This was my first dealership experience. I had to learn the hard way. Get everything in writing. In the meantime please take your business elsewhere.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Eric, and we are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with your overall sales and ownership experience. We do not determine the guidelines for the Toyota Loyalty Program, and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication by our sales staff that made you feel you were mislead. We pride ourselves on our honest and transparent sales process, and we are deeply troubled that your experience did not align with those standards. We will use your comments to ensure this does not happen in the future, and we hope for an opportunity to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to you personally.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Irmo, SC |

After months of research, I found Dick Dyer's prices to be very reasonable. I had previously dealt with another dealership but they were a bit over my budgeted price. That dealership tried to talk me down about some of the features so I can get it for the price I wanted. I am glad I chose not to deal with them, because with Dick Dyer I got all the features I wanted and then some! My husband and I both hate the whole car buying experience, the haggling the pressure and the long lengthy process. Dick Dyer internet pricing made it easy and painless. I can truly say that this has been the best car buying experience I ever had! From the 1st point of contact Jessica, to our sales person Dwight to Todd this is an A+ team. We are so glad that we chose to drive past the Toyota dealer that is near our home and go to Dick Dyer. If you are in the market of buying a new Toyota, do the homework, research, give your self time to know what you want and then go visit Dick Dyer Toyota and ask for Dwight! He was our sales person, professional, all around nice guy a pleasure to work with!

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed the competitive pricing we pride ourselves on delivering, as well as you overall sales experience with Dwight! We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Most Comfortable Place to Shop

by from Columbia, SC |

Our last experience with buying a car wasn't pleasant, so when we decided to start looking, the anxiety went up. As we went through the process at Dick Dyer, not once did I feel pressured to purchase a car. They were extremely knowledgeable, willing to help, and eager to please. Before this experience, my husband and I weren't partial to any dealership or brand, but we are certain we will stick with Dick Dyer from now on.

May 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! At Dick Dyer, we strive to deliver a no-pressure, informative car-buying experience with friendly customer service throughout, and we are glad to hear that your experience reflected our efforts. We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!