Dick Dyer Toyota Scion

Service 888-879-6863

Nationwide Lifetime Warranty

New Scion car buying

by from Augusta, Ga |

We searched many dealers, especially in our own area before deciding to travel to Columbia to visit Dick Dyer. We were searching for a particular car, a Scion XD and in all of our searching, Dick Dyer gave us the greatest deal by far. They were wonderful to work with, quick and efficient. The financing department was unbelieveable, as I have often spent hours at a dealership trying to get all the details ironed out. We were financed and signed within 35 minutes! Although we have not yet experienced the service department, we were given a thorough tour and appointment for our first service in advance. OUr saleman was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I would recommend that anyone who lives within 75 miles of this dealership to make the trip. It will more than be worth your while!

not satisfied

by from Columbia sc |

I had an oil change on Friday May 1, 2015 on Sat May 2, the engine blew in my car and they said my oil was drained out my car and you all saying u not pay for it I will never come back again that very unprofessional

May 8, 2015

We appreciate you coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. We can assure you that the oil change was performed properly and thoroughly by our service technicians. It is very unfortunate that your vehicle is having engine trouble, but we do not believe that it is at all related to the routine oil service that was provided to you on Friday. If you would like any additional assistance with your vehicle, please feel free to contact us.

Toyota Loyalty Program Fail

by from Columbia SC |

This is your typical car dealership who strives behind over promise and under deliver. Last year I purchased a vehicle under the impression I would qualify for the Toyota Loyalty Program so after 12 months of perfect payments I was informed that my credit wouldn't allow me to qualify. I asked multiple times if credit was a factor in this program and was told no. So it seems the salesman only wanted to make a sale by being dishonest. This was my first dealership experience. I had to learn the hard way. Get everything in writing. In the meantime please take your business elsewhere.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Eric, and we are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with your overall sales and ownership experience. We do not determine the guidelines for the Toyota Loyalty Program, and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication by our sales staff that made you feel you were mislead. We pride ourselves on our honest and transparent sales process, and we are deeply troubled that your experience did not align with those standards. We will use your comments to ensure this does not happen in the future, and we hope for an opportunity to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to you personally.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Irmo, SC |

After months of research, I found Dick Dyer's prices to be very reasonable. I had previously dealt with another dealership but they were a bit over my budgeted price. That dealership tried to talk me down about some of the features so I can get it for the price I wanted. I am glad I chose not to deal with them, because with Dick Dyer I got all the features I wanted and then some! My husband and I both hate the whole car buying experience, the haggling the pressure and the long lengthy process. Dick Dyer internet pricing made it easy and painless. I can truly say that this has been the best car buying experience I ever had! From the 1st point of contact Jessica, to our sales person Dwight to Todd this is an A+ team. We are so glad that we chose to drive past the Toyota dealer that is near our home and go to Dick Dyer. If you are in the market of buying a new Toyota, do the homework, research, give your self time to know what you want and then go visit Dick Dyer Toyota and ask for Dwight! He was our sales person, professional, all around nice guy a pleasure to work with!

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed the competitive pricing we pride ourselves on delivering, as well as you overall sales experience with Dwight! We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Most Comfortable Place to Shop

by from Columbia, SC |

Our last experience with buying a car wasn't pleasant, so when we decided to start looking, the anxiety went up. As we went through the process at Dick Dyer, not once did I feel pressured to purchase a car. They were extremely knowledgeable, willing to help, and eager to please. Before this experience, my husband and I weren't partial to any dealership or brand, but we are certain we will stick with Dick Dyer from now on.

May 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! At Dick Dyer, we strive to deliver a no-pressure, informative car-buying experience with friendly customer service throughout, and we are glad to hear that your experience reflected our efforts. We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

very poor service

by from columbia s |

Visit to dealership was for a recall service dept attempted to charge for additional services a true ripoff

March 27, 2014

We were happy to complete the recall service on your vehicle, and would like to thank you for stopping in. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact me via 803-786-4111. Thank you, Brian Allison, General Manager

No response unless you call them.

by from Salisbury, NC |

Do not waste your time emailing these folks as they will not respond. Call them if you find a vehicle you want more information about.

January 27, 2014

If you have any lingering questions about a particular vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We apologize if we were unable to get back to you via email and look forward to answering any additional questions you have.

Don't pay too much!

by from Columbia SC |

Pre owned prices are way over retail! Trade in offers are substantially below wholesale! The old let me talk to my manager sales technique is really outdated. You can do much better than Dick Dyer!

Great Experience

by from Sumter |

We went from dealership to dealership for 3 weeks. Finally we visted Dick Dyer Toyota. Wish we knew about them 3 weeks earlier. Great prices and great facility.

GREAT TRANSACTION

by from IRMO, SC |

THIS WAS A PLEASANT TRANSACTION. DENNIS RISHER WAS THE BEST SALEPERSON WE COULD ASK FOR. VERY RESPECTFUL. EASY AND PLESANT.........

wow experience

by from Columbia, SC |

We had a WOW experience with CJ Bryant he knows his stuff. He is a professional answering all our questions and he made sure we knew how to work everything on our vehicle. The management team is a cut above the rest they came over introducing themselves to us- we felt welcome. I am miltary and it was nice to know that CJ the manager Adam and the business manager all are former miltary. I read the reports and I can tell you Dick Dyer Toyota is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I am here today in service and CJ came over to make sure I was being taken care of.