Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC

6201 S. La Grange Rd., Hodgkins, IL 60525

New 866-761-5960
Used 866-753-7402
Service 877-273-0581

Pick it, Click it & Park it in your driveway. We make it easy. Now that's how you buy a car @ Ettleson!

Great Dealership, Terrific salesman

by from Inverness, IL |

Our Review of Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC: When we were in the market for a new Cadillac, we never would have thought of traveling all the way to Ettleson Cadillac, Buick, GMC, in Hodgkins, IL. In the past, we had only purchased used cars and went to Napleton Cadillac in Park Ridge, IL, which was far closer to our house.The first time we went there we met Chuck Ahonen, whom we frequently refer to as the most straightforward and honest car salesperson we had ever met. We were bummed when Napleton closed a few years ago and thought that we'd never again find a salesperson like Chuck. We decided to Google Chuck Ahonen's name and were thrilled to find out that he was still in the business. We were a bit disappointed to find that Ettleson was so far away, but we decided to travel there anyway so that we could deal with Chuck. We were not disappointed. Chuck was his usual friendly, outgoing self and worked with us to come up with what we felt was a fair trade in on our old car and a good price on a new Cadillac SRX. The other personnel that we worked with at Ettleson were just as friendly and helpful as Chuck. Unfortunately, we am not sure that we will be able to return to Ettleson for service on our SRX simply because it is so far from our house; but, rest assured that when we are in the market for another car, we will be traveling don to Hodgkins, IL to see Chuck Ahnen at Ettleson Cadillac, Buick, GMC. We highly recommend the dealership and, of course, best car salesperson we've ever met, Chuck Ahonen. Frank & Mary Ann Sesko

Same great service

by from Hodgkins, IL |

Had my oil changed; received the same excellent receive as I have in the past.

Curt Aronson

by from Hodgkins, IL |

Tony was very helpful and the work was done fast! I will always go back to them for any work that needs to be done on the car.

Mr Richard Engel

by from Hodgkins, IL |

Ray Gandurski was very very good!! And Brion was good too!

Great experience in purchasing new Buick

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Frank F. was very helpful in locating the 2015 Buick - Encore with all the features I asked for. He closed the deal with no problems. He shows 'excellent' commitment.

General service and repair

by from Hodgkins, IL |

I brought my Buick Lucerne in for maintenance and repair. I was greeted promptly and explained the needs for my vehicle. there was one part that was covered under warrentee. The work was done completely to my satisfaction. The service personnel were very attentive and completed work in a reasonable amount of time.I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and crew.I have recommended this dealership to several of my friends and family.

Ettleson is a Great Place to Buy/Service a Car

by from Hodgkins, IL |

Eleven years ago, I bought the Olds Alero from Ettleson that I just recently traded in for my new 2014 Buick Regal, that I also purchased from Ettleson. Even though Ettleson is 30 miles away from where I live, and there are plenty of dealerships much closer, I would never buy a car anywhere else. Everyone at Ettleson, from upper management down to new sales personnel, are just wonderful to deal with and I trust them all never to take advantage of my car ignorance. With my new Regal they made sure that I got the new options that would be useful to me and did not try to sell me those that I would never use. Plus, they gave me a great deal on the car. I can't say enough nice things about Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC...they are great!

GMC Terrain

by from Hodgkins, IL |

The process was smooth and Ettleson delivered a quality product. Couldn't be more happy. Joe and John were a pleasure to work with. Other dealerships came with on the test drive, making it tough to get time with my employees that would be driving the car. Joe and John let me take the car for as long as I needed and made sure it had plenty of fuel.

Cadillac service

by from Countryside, IL |

Every item was taken care of with no complaints. As a matter of fact the young lady who did the car wash did a fantastic job.

Excellent Service

by from Hodgkins, IL |

I was greated in a very nice matter, as well my car was finshed much quicker that they told me. Thanks for the fast service in the Service Department. Great job well done again Thank You and Happy Holidays.

While buying a new car

by from Hodgkins, IL |

We were real pleased with all of the people we came in contact with at the dealership. Gale H.